Votes: 10 28.6%
  • What? No! That's gross!

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • No but find me a hot mama / sugar daddy and I'll kiss them! ;P

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Although I don't kiss my parents on the lips, I deliberately try to freak them out with my weirdness, and they know it.

I don't see my father any longer (He was very abusive, in the ways that cannot be forgiven), my relationship with my mother increased DRAMATICALLY during my saddening departure from Iwaku, which I returned from last Saturday. The other victims are my Brother, Step brother, and Step sister, and Aunt.

A big, loud, wet, cheek-crushing kiss... On both sides. Along with other affectionate things such as... Well, bear hugs... Stuff I manage to do at the time. (Derp)

And with my personality, I'm not afraid to let weird things bubble from my face.

I'm a clingy little witch when I want to be, I've bitten my Brother's ear once, I still don't know why.

Seeing that they're 5,598 miles away on another sodding continent, no.

I use to kiss my parents cheeks when I was younger but now I don't. Emotional reasons. The only display of affection are now only for my closest friends. Family touching is like super awkward and unsettling. My dad was never affectionate, it's like trying to hug a brick wall with daggers for eyes. Me and my mom don't really talk or do much of anything anymore. And just having her try to hug me just feel so weird and painful to do... So no hugs or kisses on their cheeks for them. My two brothers are an iffy thing. I don't like having my brother be remotely close to me, just unforgivable things in the past. My little brother I hug but not often.

So hugs are reserved for close friends.

My mother is really the only relative I have anymore who expects it. It used to be a thing with my dad (when I was a kid) and my grandparents (grandfathers also only when I was a kid), but not really anymore. I go along because it's an expression of love to her. The only real qualm I have is I can be really neurotic about some things, one of which is makeup. I hate and obsess over the thought of getting makeup on my mouth, and she does wear a little. Thankfully she knows this, and so doesn't get offended when I frantically wipe my mouth afterwards. o.o

Hugging is more the standard thing in my family.

I usually do when it's a holiday or something or when there in a good mood, outside of the comfort of our home, it's completely different with aunts and uncles, in our culture, we HAVE to kiss them on the cheek or else it's a sign of disrespect, I had no problem with it when I was younger, but now it's like... This is so awkward please don't make me do this..

Status
Not open for further replies.