Do YOU have your own Mythos ideas? Lets talk our Mythos!

Diana

LOOK HOW CALM SHE IS
Original poster
ADMINISTRATOR
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Not accepting invites at this time
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance, Supernatural, Fantasy, Thriller, Space Exploration, Slice of Life
Even though playing in Mythos universes is not something I like to do, I can't help PLOTTING tons of ideas for different Mythos stories. O___O I actually have a High Fantasy Mythos plot I've been randomly typing up information forever. If I ever finish it, I might hand it over to one of our awesome Mythos GMs to play with.

Have YOU ever come up with random Mythos concepts? Are you sitting on some ideas now that you've not typed up yet? Are you plagued with having multiple ideas? Are you ideas all based on Classic Mythos or do you have complete new universes to play with?

Iwaku High School where we're all deliquents and the Fate Lines represent cliques?

This one is less story focused and more meta about the site itself but I'm sure you could wiggle in fate and archetypes and stuff.

You saw Pacific Rim? Are you at least familiar with the gist of how things work? Alright here's the gist:
JAEGERS = STAFF POWERS
KAIJU = CREEPS, TROLLS, NOXIOUS USERS
CITIES = FORUMS/SUBFORUMS
BREACH = LINK BETWEEN IWAKU AND OTHER SITES

Last edited:
Do you guise recall my ramblings of Iwaku Apt.?
Yeah. Yeah, me too.

With all those RPG members and us MCFers popping up, You know, us migrants, I thought that could be translated really well into a Steampunk/Victorian style war theme, with all us damn immigrants arriving on trains, after the noble land of RPG goes through economic collapse and is bombed or something, and us MCFers trying to escape from war.

I don't know what the greater story would be involving all the mods and admins, but thats just my idea. Its puuuuurdy.