Do you get along better with the same sex or opposite sex?

I get along with a select type of male.

And bitches be crazy no matter where you turn.

I get along with women. Its come in handy.

If I get into a pissing contest with men, I usually win. Doctor, after all.

The only time I lose is against other doctors or superiors. Because that's one of the few places where age and experience really does beat out youth and speed.

It depends on who the person is, but I've made more girl friends in my life than bro friends.

I have this problem of wanting to Strangle 95% of the people I encounter within roughly 30 seconds of seeing them.

Works out when you're in the Space Marines I suppose. >_>

I get along with women better typically but I have lots of friends from both genders, but I totally relate to women better and (I've been told) that I think more like a girl then a guy on an emotional level. I have enough nerdy pursuits that I can keep up with men though. I can switch from talking about what kind of engine the new Nissan Skyline has to wondering why in the hell would that girl put that hat on with those boots because they totally clash.

All in all I have diverse enough interests that I can entertain both sexes~

Women.

Men always expect me to play a role in their confused egocentric fantasies. Fuck them.

Women.

Men always expect me to play a role in their confused egocentric fantasies. Fuck them.

...Where the fuck do you find your male friends? The Psych ward?

@Orion, Lol Kinda, I was in a snotty rich kid high school, and (un)surprisingly the Army acts the same in a lot of ways.

...Where the fuck do you find your male friends? The Psych ward?

@Orion, Lol Kinda, I was in a snotty rich kid high school, and (un)surprisingly the Army acts the same in a lot of ways.

No no no. Asmo wants to have the other men play roles in HIS egocentric fantasies!

Damn straight.

At least my fantasies aren't confused.

I got my bros, then the hoes then try to make friends with me to get to the bros, which is lame on their part. Generally those girls aren't people any of us end up wanting to hang out with anyway.

Back in my younger days though it used to be more even or even more chicks than guys. Nowadays I make more friends with the more mature ladies than I do the younger girls.

I sort of stopped hanging out with too many girls after highschool when they'd all get turbo butthurt and jealousface with how easily I got along with the guys. I guess they figured I was some sort of PLAYA or something.

When I make friends with someone it's (in my mind, at least) a genuine, true friendship & I'd GENUINELY help this person & back them up because I like them...and it just seems that girls just don't maintain friendships that way. They're...finicky, I guess. A lot more flighty and easily broken because of the stupidest things.

DUR HUR HUR JOKE'S ON THEM

I get along with both, but almost all of my close friends are female because I find them easier to talk to about life problems.

I threaten to murder both..... o.o

No, seriously, I don't do that. Most of my friends are males though. They kind of act like family, pat you on the head when your being stupid, and come over to your house when they're not wanted. :)

The females.... I may be female, but I can hardly keep up with most of them. Em's always throwing a hissy fit, Cari's busy with her guy.... Or they're holding bi sleepovers and expecting you to come when you're not bi.... Grr. And if you get sucked into one, you hear too much giggling, biting, and people asking why you refuse to turn.

Ratio of people I hang out with:

Male:Female
15+: 6

I'll stick to my guy friends..... :) At least they don't expect me to do stuff with them.