Do you feel good doing bad things to bad people?

C

chillin

hello, hello all!

i have recently gotten into the hannibal fandom, and hoo boy, am i feeling the tension. and the want to rp! like, really strongly.
i am currently cooking up a very strong will graham muse, and i cant wait to try him out~ i think hes going to be one of my strongest muses yet!
please dont mind my informality - i can be serious, if anyone wants, but usually im a chatterbox OOC hahaha

right, a little bit about me!
  • i'm literate/advanced literate! on average i post 3 paragraphs, but usually do 5+ if im inspired, or shorter if the situation calls for it!
  • i rp in 3rd person past or present tense!
  • i love, LOVE exploring character dynamics, relationships, and development!
  • my most favourite thing to write while RPing are my characters feelings and thoughts. its what i love to focus the most on and dedicate the most words to
  • ive been rping for about 7 years now
  • european but available pretty much always!
  • im queer, aka lgbtqia+. dont be afraid to ask me questions or discuss stuff with me if youre curious! of course, rude comments will be ignored and reported.
  • oh also im an artist i guess c:

what im looking for in my partner:
  • someone who can match my post length! if you write longer posts on average than me, id love to match with you and stretch my writing muscles! if you do one para or one-liners, we probably won't get along...
  • someone willing to do hannigram! this was a given because of the title, but just in case~ i dont do ocxoc or canonxoc when it comes to fandoms, sorry!
  • someone whos easy to talk to, and doesnt mind being honest with me! if youre not feeling the RP - please, please by all means, say so! the purpose of roleplays is to have fun~ if were not vibing, thats totally ok too! not everyone has the same RP partner preferences
  • someone willing to plot, discuss and give ideas! i have a couple ideas of my own, but i often find myself being indecisive or just plain having nothing, which is why having a partner to bounce ideas with back and forth is welcome! and generally, ooc talk about the series and our thoughts on it, analysis, etc - im all there for it!

what i want in our rps (but isnt always required):
  • slow burn! you've no idea, i'm such a sucker for slow burns, and id love to do them any time of the day!
  • of course, we dont always feel like taking a few hundred posts for the characters to finally realize theyre pining, haha - im open to quick and dirty rps as well! usually i have "main" slow burn rps, and quick'n'dirty rps on the side, but im willing to switch it up if you convince me
  • tension! drama! angst! FEELINGS! all the feelings!
  • domesticity. all the domestic thingssss
  • i love my hurt and comfort. i also welcome fluff, angst, even tropes, anything and everything in between~
  • of course, only if my partner is comfortable with it, but id love to have some slight gore and violence in our rps (it is a show about cannibals and murderers, after all)! all within site rules, of course.

I think thats all of the main points i wanted to say! if anyone is interested, please PM me, or reply to this thread! thank you in advance c: