1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Romance, Fantasy. Always some kind of non-human involved. (Such a vampires, succubi, incubi, etc.)

Hello, hello, hello, Iwaku. Day 5 here. 25 left to go.

A few days ago, I asked if there was anything you wish you could change about yourself. Today is the opposite.

What are two things you love about yourself? You can tell me something about your physical body or a few things about your personality, your drive, just...you. I know it can be a hard topic for people who don't like themselves like me, but I think if we take a moment to think of all of the wonderful things we have, it could help you have a better, more positive day.

If there are 2 things I could say about myself, one, I will say my skin. I've always had really soft skin, hardly any acne. It has some stretch marks now, but for the most part, I've always had lovely skin. The second is my will to survive. I've been to hell and back, and instead of laying down and giving up, I've always survived and taken care of my family.

So what about you all?

I find it hard to find things I like about myself but I agree it's important to say things you love about yourself instead of being negative all the time

First would be my determination when making gifts for people, I really like to go all out which I know can backfire. But I love that I care enough to try and make people a really good gift

Second, I love my hair at chin length, there's not alot about my body I love so seeing my hair at a length that I love and seeing it make me smile makes me happy

Yes hell yesyes, let's get some self-love going on up in here!!

#1 I'm positively hilarious. I can make almost anyone laugh or at least smile on the inside.

#2 I'm adorable. I may deny it but deep down I know it to be the truth. uwu

1. I look damn good now. I worked very very hard to get to this point and I'm happy with my body.
2. I always put my best effort into my quilts and gifts for others. I think they really appreciate it.

Usually interviews ask you about your strong points and competences you want to work on. Those questions are easy! I could also endlessly go on what I could change about myself. This one is trickier. 😂

The first one I would say is my creativity! I usually can spitball ideas pretty quickly, but with trickier situations (like a recent case in the office no one wanted to take) it will come eventually and then the breakthrough is amazing. Whether they work or not is another issue.

My second thing I like about myself is my determination. It is one trait in myself that I place my full faith in that everything will be alright, eventually. No matter how dire the circumstances. It has gotten me through a lot, including a presumed lack of talent.

• Love
Reactions: XIII and rissa
because I exist and I do what I do, other people have been able to meet their best friends, husbands and wives, have major self discoveries, or just plain fun. And I try to hold onto that with every fiber of my being any time I am having my bad dont wanna exist days. @_@

I am also creative as fuck. >:D I can make a story out of any kinds of inspiration and just roll with it.

Okay so. When Covid happened and there were quarantines and lockdowns and a lot of nasty political garbo rose up, I got to see a side of my family (and a LOT of other people) that I never saw before: Just how ignorant and rude and cruel they could be about a lot of things.
And it made me appreciate SO MUCH MORE that I've always tried to be kind and courteous and polite before anything else. I never really thought it was anything special, just figured..."That's how people should be" and that it's nothing to be praised because it's just how we all ought to be
Now I have a whole new appreciation for just general kindness and common courtesy and I work that much harder to make sure I always try to hold onto it and value it a great deal.

To name a second, I'd definitely say my sense of humor. I love to make people smile and laugh. I'm not an armada of terrible dad jokes or anything, but it's always an accomplishment if I can cheer up at least someone's day!

• Sympathy & Compassion
Reactions: XIII