Do you dare go down into the woods today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sky Dian

Original poster
Open fancy roleplay named "will you go down into the woods today" in jump in roleplays.

Anyone can join in. The more the merrier. :)

Stumbling through the thick, luscious leaves of the dense forest you embarked on, the dusty brown trail at last has led your eyes from unending viridescent tropical plant life to a refreshing sight: a hollow area of reserved land, no more than fifteen yards in diameter. The circular opening seemed almost runic in quality, impressive radiancy leading to its center, optimally lit by the sun above like a spotlight, caressing you with its nurturing warmth. As you looked up, you saw the clear blue skies, the sun shining its rays down below, and as your eyes casted back down, you saw that it landed perfectly at its center, and what is contained within it.

Viridescent ferns lined the mysteriously laminated opening. The once faint whispers of the ocean waves in the background are rendered quiet once your foot landed on the grass. The once pronounced chirping of insects now seem like one step below b ackground noise. It seemed as if, in that special hollow land, you could hear nothing. Nothing but the gentle, wind-like whisper directed from the heart of the clearing:

"Hello," the voice greeted at a near whisper. As you look up to address the voice, it reverberated in your head. The timbre of its tone blended care and curiosity; his inflection spoke volumes as well. The voice angelically breathed out the word, spoken directly from the soul as if the words were specifically plucked from the celestial orchards of Pomona. The voice took you aback to such a degree that you have to take a few moments to comprehend your surroundings and decipher the figure mere yards before you.

The voice belonged to a boy, no older than ten years old. The boy was sitting cross-legged, looking up to you as if interrupted from meditation, pale cheeks delicately painted with a light crimson. You noticed a curiously gentle, subtly warm glow indistinctly blending his unblemished skin and the outline of his vulnerable appearance. He smelled of fresh coconuts, and wore a clear, snow-white tunic, draped over his shoulder with his hands on his lap. Though he was small, his presence was majestic, the sun delicately caressing his countenance and his dark blonde hair, solicitously cocking his head to the side.

"Are you okay?" he inquired after noticing your confused silence, his voice unmatchably soft.
Please do not post In Character (IC) posts in Roleplay Talk, as it is a board for Out Of Character (OOC) advertising and discussion. The thread Sky Dian was advertising for is here, I'm sure your post would be welcome in that location :)

Please do not post In Character (IC) posts in Roleplay Talk, as it is a board for Out Of Character (OOC) advertising and discussion. The thread Sky Dian was advertising for is here, I'm sure your post would be welcome in that location :)

Sorry, I'm new!

Sorry, I'm new!
Don't worry its alright. Just go to "jump in roleplays- my one is called "will you go down to the woods today" if you go to my profile you can find it as well. Or just click on the "here" in admin minbits post. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.