Do you commission art of your characters?

:D just nabbed some chibis of me and my friend's OCs

(They're drawn by the wonderful Milkbread on Subeta)

Friday (red haired guy) and Bree (the blonde gal) are my friends charas ^^

6pXOFZM.png

• Love
Reactions: Greenie and Sidhe
I see talk of gaia goin' on here x'D
Somebody actually told me that my stuff could sell for 1-2 tril or higher in auctions x'D
My last auction that I held was rather unsuccessful, and only went for about 100b, but life happened and I had to refund before I could start the art OTL
One thing you really need to do to make a dent on Gaia is to get yourself a following. Once you have that, offer rewards for bringing friends into your auction thread.

I'm no expert on Gaia, but what you want is people viewing your stuff, right? =u=

:D just nabbed some chibis of me and my friend's OCs

(They're drawn by the wonderful Milkbread on Subeta)

Friday (red haired guy) and Bree (the blonde gal) are my friends charas ^^

6pXOFZM.png

What's your username on Subeta? :D I don't really play anymore, but a good chunk of my teenage years were spent on that site. I have over a billion SP so I'm thinking of making a thread searching for art to buy. Those chibis are super cute!

• Thank You
Reactions: Fox of Spades
One thing you really need to do to make a dent on Gaia is to get yourself a following. Once you have that, offer rewards for bringing friends into your auction thread.

I'm no expert on Gaia, but what you want is people viewing your stuff, right? =u=
Bahaha, yeah. It did happen a good long while ago, while Gaia was kind of on a strange art lull |D so there's that.
Everything starts bit by bit o - o...

@Opal

Dang xD a billion + will definitely get you a lot of stuff. Also, I go by Pandahero on subeta 8D, what's your username?

Bahaha, yeah. It did happen a good long while ago, while Gaia was kind of on a strange art lull |D so there's that.
Everything starts bit by bit o - o...
Yep. If you want, I have an art request on there, if you want to hang out. I'm trying to get more chatting going in there for my own networking. It might help you meet some people, too. =D

@Fox of Spades
My username is Finch! I've been on the site for almost 9 years, so I've had a lot of time to collect things. +___+

I'm usually in the "new character for every RP" camp, so I just grab a decent original piece off the net and use it exactly once. To be frank, the main reason I don't use the "Characters" system for my premades is because I don't have any art for them. That in itself is because A: I can't draw at all and B: I'm dead broke and most artists I've met are stingy on what they'll accept as payment if they even accept alternatives.

Reactions: Vardoger
I'm usually in the "new character for every RP" camp, so I just grab a decent original piece off the net and use it exactly once. To be frank, the main reason I don't use the "Characters" system for my premades is because I don't have any art for them. That in itself is because A: I can't draw at all and B: I'm dead broke and most artists I've met are stingy on what they'll accept as payment if they even accept alternatives.
If you want, I can hook you up with some online doll makers. They're free to use, and though they're limited, they're pretty good for getting visuals. I use them all the time, because a lot of artists dislike working with characters who have nothing visual to work with.

• Useful
Reactions: Wolfsbane706
Basil is fabulous.

I am so excited. Someone finished this for me yesterday. My snake boy looks gorgeous.
commission___sean_by_demedesigns-dagcepa.png

He looks fantastic!

Ooh, I got a few new pieces last night! Here's the most recent, cuz I still have it open.

b956aaee100337f1089b08ad82647ee1.png

If you want, I can hook you up with some online doll makers. They're free to use, and though they're limited, they're pretty good for getting visuals. I use them all the time, because a lot of artists dislike working with characters who have nothing visual to work with.
I suppose that'll do.

@Opal

I stopped by your profile and your pets are awesome xD. Bloodred Montre's ftw <3

Also all the art here is fantastic! I just got this piece of my OC Anna. (By the wonderful Ursa)

anna_again_hee_by_trotterat-dagbmu0.png

• Love
Reactions: Greenie
@Opal

I stopped by your profile and your pets are awesome xD. Bloodred Montre's ftw <3

Also all the art here is fantastic! I just got this piece of my OC Anna. (By the wonderful Ursa)

anna_again_hee_by_trotterat-dagbmu0.png
*heart eyes* So freaking adorable.

• Thank You