Do We Need A Kojima Action Figure With Squeezable Boobs???

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, SCREW IT, YOU KNOW WHAT I WANT?

BRING ME THE ORIGINAL DANTE FROM DMC. NOT THIS NEW PUNK. I WANT HIS LEATHER-CLAD TUSH. GIMME.

• Love
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Azarthes and Mu
I'm thinking we should pass a petition where everyone get's free boobs.
Whose with me?

• Love
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Brovo and Hydronine
I'm thinking we should pass a petition where everyone get's free boobs.
Whose with me?
There's this thing called the Internet. There are plenty of free boobs there. Outside of the Internet, everybody physically getting free breasts outside of the ones they already may or may not possess is mildly unsettling. :ferret:

If you love boobs you need this

boob-scarf.png

@Fijoli This is like those pervy mouse mats to the next level XD You know the ones I mean XD

There's this thing called the Internet. There are plenty of free boobs there. Outside of the Internet, everybody physically getting free breasts outside of the ones they already may or may not possess is mildly unsettling. :ferret:
You can't touch the boobs on the internet! If you could, no man on Earth would ever leave their house....unless they don't happen to like boobs, which is pretty much improbable.

Only if you don't like free boobs.

As for the toys. I don't mind either way. Though I say we make them all soft and life like. Get all the tiny toy wieners all up in there too. Hell, let's just make them anatomically correct. You know what? Fuck it. Let's just make them life sized and realistic. In fact, let's do one better and make their faces and body shapes customizable and made out of a easy cleaning plastic or something. And since we're here, let's just call it a sex doll.

That's the toy I want.

Outside of the Internet, everybody physically getting free breasts outside of the ones they already may or may not possess is mildly unsettling. :ferret:
Clearly you haven't been exposed to enough Boobs then. :P

10/10 for boobs. As a pansexual in a very interesting romance- I recommend everyone grab some bions (coconsensual) hell, breast exams are much more fun with a friend.

Feel a lump? Not yet? Keep feeling :D

Status
Not open for further replies.