Do private RPs between 3 individuals belong in one-on-ones or the group forums?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sidhe

poor little meow meow
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. Multiple posts per week
  4. 1-3 posts per week
  5. One post per week
  6. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Evening/Late Night (MST)
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Prestige
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Nonbinary
  3. Transgender
  4. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
High fantasy, modern fantasy, gaslamp fantasy, Anything Fantasy, dark comedy, supernatural, paranormal, psychological, essentially everything except slice-of-life and historical.
I know it seems like the answer would be obvious (one + one = two, not three), but I have this distinct idea of a group role-play and it's just not something between three particular people haha. I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask.

Reactions: Navuso
It belongs to the group RP!

Since the One on Ones is just that. One player x One player ^^ (Don't worry though, I asked the same before I really figured out the answer xD)

I know it seems like the answer would be obvious (one + one = two, not three), but I have this distinct idea of a group role-play and it's just not something between three particular people haha. I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask.

Not a mod, but long-time member and had community clean-up training on here once upon a time during the old regime.

It would be a group (albeit a small group) roleplay and would therefore go within the corresponding group RP forum... If looking for something a little more 'private' than the group RP forum, you can

(A) Use the private message system in order to have 3 people within the same thread
or
(B) Create a Clan with settings to limit membership and access to content.

Use of a private message system would give you access to "last view" time stamps if the users have them enabled but could become more cluttered and lost if you have a busy inbox.

Use of a Clan, if they are currently properly functioning, may look a bit different than traditional threads and jilt some formatting from how it would appear in standard threads, but would allow the option of effectively having your own "sub-forum" where you can group together multiple threads under one area for your needs.

Group forums! They're usually paired with an "invite only" prefix!

Reactions: Navuso
Status
Not open for further replies.