DO OR DIE, THE LOST SAGA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daniel smiled thwt ir was his kids and waiting ti see if hes the father of himeko kids

He found out from her husbands and himekos conversation that it wasn't his kid

Ani was done giving birth but wasnt able to see the kids for a couple of weeks.

The husband finds out and takes him to nekko prison while Himeko gave birth to the child. She stayed on the pill.

Himeko was raising her baby then saw the nekko come home. She smiles and hugs him then feeds him. "Your puppies are all grown" she said. Suddenly three hot nekkos came in and ate

He drugs himoko again and mates with her pregnating her then puts jer on the bed wiping the cum off the pussy making it less noticeable. As he come back and hugged his daughters

Himeko wakes up and took her daily non pregnancy pill she keeps hidden away

Himeko wasn't getting pregnant and his girls were getting so hot.

Daniel saw that himoko wasn't pregnant so he lead her in a room since the husband is at work and looked at her. Then drugs her as he began to rape her again after he finished cuming he looks fir any pills fir no birth and threw them out the window and replaced them with sugar pills

The drugs wear off within weeks and Himekos off on a business meeting. The sugar pills have been giving her headaches and she finds out they are sugar pills. "Well that's odd" she says and buys a new bottle.

He was with her buying the pills and told her to stop. "Wait your pregnant with your husband kid" he said softly

Ani licks her sexy cubs and sleeps with them

Damiel looked at himoko hoping she doesn't buy the pills

"No my baby's at home with my husband I'm not carrying any children" she said.

"You're pregnant you were drugged and got fucked by your husband take the test you'll see " he said in truth but lied that her husband got her pregnant

She then sighs "I know it was you who did this and not my husband...why are you doing this?" she asked.

"I wanted a new hybrid of neko to be born.." he said saddly

Status
Not open for further replies.