• Interested not really, joining maybe

• Interested sora, joining no

• No way!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So that'll be about 6 my time

Okie dome. Let's see...
I think Pheobe and Eli should be dating and have been since the beginning of the year and Phoebe and Kelsey should be pretty good friends, almost like sisters.
Evander and Aisha should be friends.
Maybe Harper and Logan could just be classmates that sit next to each other and frequently get partnered up for projects?
Fallon and Zach should be friends, but not really good friends, just friends.
Kaden and Mel: Yup!
I think Edmund and Did should just be classmates and he always tries to talk to he . I was also thinking Ed and Zach could be friends.
With Viv and Tom, I was thinking that she was looking for some undiscovered talent to compose a song for her upcoming dance recital and she found Tom?
Wesley and Mara should just be classmates, but Wes is almost never in class so she brings him his homework for most of them?
Maybe Cordelia could be Kyle's tutor? I don't know how his grades are of course, but it's just a thought.
Let me know what you think. ^.^

All of those work for me n_n

Sorry if I dont reply much here soon I am going through something and its really hard... So sorry if I seem a bit depressed and not myself.

HellHoundWoof
2qvs0mt.png

Pair 13 - The Outcast
Address 36 Chesapeake Bay Rd.
Nationality{ies} Puerto Rican, recently got his green card.
Eye Description Solid brown eyes, they are very dark but when looked at closely it can be seen that they have shades of brown in many spears of color in their eyes.
Hair Description He has thick black hair that he lets fall freely when he is not wearing a hat.
Height 5'10
Weight 168lbs
Piercings N/A
Markings Two Bands of black ink around his left bicep. He also has a small tattoo of the name Jasmin on his left pectoral.
Health Ailments N/A
Personality He is a fighter, whether its after an injury or when he's challenged he will always fight to survive or even just to have fun. He likes to push his boundaries and the boundaries of the law whenever he can. He is a caring person when you get down to it, and if anyone should mess with his people he gets very defensive. He isnt entirely against being led but prefers to be the leader of whoever he is with.
History He was born in San Juan, Puerto Rico. To his mother and father both not terribly wealthy but still they managed to pay their fees to get into the states so that their baby boy could live a better life than either of them ever dreamed of. When he was 8 his mother and father were in a car accident, his mother was severely injured and later that evening the injury claimed her life. Soon after his father began drinking, his father became abusive and dismissive of his son's needs. Enrique learned to fend for himself, getting himself a job, buying his own clothes. And soon of course when a boy is left to his own means he begins to do as he pleases. Enrique began experimenting with drugs and alcohol. Though he ventured out from Weed and Alcohol he only kept on with Weed and Alcohol. Eventually he began running with bad crowds, his friends managed to steal him a car, a nice old impala with a shitty engine but it still ran. Since he has gone to school and gotten in trouble more frequently, leaving the building whenever he gets bored or stressed. Going to his car to light up and to relax.
Likes Fighting, Partying, Brunettes, fast cars.
Dislikes Abusive people, school, authority figures.
Hobby{ies} Working on his car, Metal working, Wood working (ranging from carving to burning).
Talent{s} He is a very good craftsman and is known to be an avid judge of marijuana.
Job He works for the local mechanic, cleaning up the shop, and in return 'borrowing' some of their tools.
Grade Junior
Family His father Armando Ortiz 45.
Pets N/A
Other None to speak of.

Greetings, this RP looked well written so I thought I'd give it a go. This'd be my first Romantic RP so forgive me if I seem a bit new to it all.

How might one introduce a character? (Also not to be a jerk but where is the IC?)

introduction is up to you... the IC is posted on the front where it says 'play' in the corner... we haven't started yet. Once I get my post up I will post another link on a following post.

Gregory-Lemarchal-lors-du-tournoi-de-tennis-de-Roland-Garros-en-2005_exact1024x768_p.jpg

Enemies to Lovers: couple no. 8
Name♡ Greg Stoviak
Nickname{s} ♡ The Stove
16 birthday: June 26
2 ♡ 26 Sycamore Lane (Directly in back of 24 Ocean view Drive)
Father: Polish, Mother: French

Eyes♡ Brown
Hair Description ♡ straight brown
Height ♡ 6'1"
Weight ♡ 135
Piercings ♡ None
Markings ♡ A scar on his right hand people mistake for his life line.
Health Ailments ♡ color blind
Personality: Intelligent and exacting but not a nerd. He can recite baseball stats from memory but he's not exactly a Jock either, he just loves numbers. He's leaning towards Engineering when he gets to college.
History: When he was 7 he had a birthday party. He invited “everyone” but only one kid showed up. Without enough people to have a real party the two boys decide to go out back and play catch. Greg went towards the back fence and as he approached he heard music and laughter coming from Bree's house. As he peered through the hedge he saw all the kids who were supposed to be at his party at that girl's house. He's hated her ever since. But that dress,Oh, how she looked in that dress...nine years later they're still getting in each other's hair in the most infuriating ways possible. When he zigs she zags, and worse yet she's not afraid to let him know when he's wrong. Which is way more than he likes to admit.
Likes ♡ baseball, Math, Science, and Girls.
Dislikes ♡ Bree, Having to walk everywhere since he disassembled the car his parents bought him, while trying to defeat the emission controls.
Hobby{ies} ♡ Baseball, Cars, Model rockets
Talent{s} ♡ Baseball, guitar
Job ♡ Mowing lawns
Grade ♡ 10th grade
Family ♡ Father:Ivan, 47, Mother: Sophia 45
Pets ♡ Tarantula: Iggy, Python: Maurice
Other ♡ ???

Accepted!

Sorry for the delay in starting everyone, been really busy trying to catch up on everything lately, hopefully ill get this rp started soon

young-male-fashion--large-msg-136003300646.jpg

*Pair and Positions*

Couple 18 ~ Gayly Guys

Full Name:

Felix Delafox

Nickname:

"Ace"

Age and Birthday:

November 24th; 21

Address:

4 Brookwelle Drive

Nationality:

French

Piercings:

Ears, Lips

Tattoos:

He's got a tiny tattoo of a heart where his heart would be located

Personality:

Ace is a bit of an introvert. He finds himself listening to music most of the time. He doesn't like conflict and he would rather not lash out at someone unless they deserve it. Ace is really bad at fighting and as a result he would rather avoid violence as well. He's honest and will prefers to be straightforward with people.

Ace is really sensitive. He has a tendency to look too deep into things. At the same time he always likes to help people when he can.

He's clumsy. He doesn't know how to walk long distances without tripping over his own feet. Or dropping something. Or bumping into someone/something. However, he loves to laugh and when you befriend him, you might notice that he's just a fun person to have around.

Music || Being a DJ || Dancing || Painting || Wake Boarding || Building Sand Castles || Animated Films || Making Pastries || All things sweet

Dislikes:

Mean Spirited People || Vegetables

Hobbies:

Being a DJ || Dancing || Making Music || Painting || Baking

Job:

He's a DJ for a local dance club

Grade:

Sophomore at an online College

Family:

Katherine Delafox (Mother) -deceased-
Andre Delafox (Father)
Crackerbiscuit (Cat)

Other:

His mother died of sickness.​

EDIT: I MADE A MISTAKE DON'T JUDGE ME

Last edited:
Uh, I think the gayly guys one was taken by the man before you, because at the moment I see three people signed up for that pair
@~Happily.Ever.After~
Side note, one of them is 16, which doesn't really fit with 23
But Happily literally just told me through PM that it was open. I will be happy to bow out if that is the case, but it's a little bit frustrating...

Hmm, I wouldn't just yet, because the ages on the other two don't match, so it's up to the Gm to decide, not me. Just wait until she says something

Hmm, I wouldn't just yet, because the ages on the other two don't match, so it's up to the Gm to decide, not me. Just wait until she says something
By the way it says couple 8. not 18

I'm pretty sure the gay couple is No. 18...

Well that's an easy mistake to make

*Curses the world* IIIIIIII might have totally just liiiiieeed *Don't kill me plz.*

His sheet is for another pair

*Dies in a hole*

Status
Not open for further replies.