116 lbs

❤ Piercings ❤
One in each ear and one on her belly button

❤ Markings ❤
She had a black heart on her chest above her breasts

❤ Ailments ❤
Claustrophobic

❤ Personality ❤
Skylar is the type who doesn't show others her true feelings. She is very outgoing, coming home late at night. She can be very aggressive if you make her angry or upset. She is very brave, always standing up for herself and those she holds close. Sky is very stubborn but surprisingly patient. She takes quite a while to warm up to and doesn't trust anyone. She is very loyal and others can rely on her but don't expect her to die for you if she doesn't hold you close. She never gives up, no matter how tough things gets and she isn't exactly easy to like. You see, Skylar tends to be cold to strangers and it takes a lot of determination and loyalty to finally see her true colors. She can be kind and gentle when she wants but only shows that side to those close to her. But she shows her helpfulness to everyone.

❤ History ❤
When Skylar was one month old her father was killed by a drunk serial killer. Her mom fled with Skylar and stayed at her mom's house. Skylar's mom raised her well, telling her about her father a lot. Skylar was a very kind girl back then who got scared easily and always got hurt because she wore her heart on her sleeve. But that was just the beginning of Skylar's pain.

When Sky was five her mom became abusive and would beat Sky whenever she did the slightest thing wrong. After a year of living with her mom Sky eventually grew used to the physical abuse, never crying but it was the verbal abuse that really hurt her. Sky became creating a wall around her heart and slowly, day by day, moved her heart from her sleeve up towards her cheek.

Skylar's teacher saw the bruises and marks one day by accident at school and called the cops who rushed to her grandmothers where they had lived since her father was killed. Her mom was taken to jail and Sky was left in the custody of her grandma. Sky's wounds healed and the bruises left her body but she always remembered her mom and the painful memories as well as the good. Skylar transferred to a different school where she made two best friends at age 8. They always did everything together and had one another's back. But, it wasn't meant to last.

One rainy night Skylar got a call from one of her friends asking to come over because her parents were fighting. Skylar told her it was OK and waited for her at her grandma's house. But she never showed up. The next day Skylar was watching the news and they reported that a little girl had been hit by a large truck and died. Skylar was about to change the channel when she heard the name and saw the face. She almost instantly broke down into sobs. her other best friend came over and they sat on Sky's room for hours, grieving over their friend. That just made Skylar's walls become stronger and taller.

Three years after, when Sky was 11, she had a boyfriend. They were a cute couple and worked well. They dated for a year but one afternoon Skylar saw him kissing another girl. He told her he had never actually loved her and it was just to gain popularity. In anger and sadness, she killed them both. Skylar hid the bodies well and her life went on, the walls as strong as ever and her heart on her cheek.

❤ Likes ❤
Sweets
Motorcycles
Pop and Rap music
Animals
Horror
Guitars
Weapons

❤ Dislikes ❤
Being put down
Dumb a$$es
Country music
Wimps
Animal abuse
Those she holds close being hurt
Being Unarmed

❤ Hobby{ies} ❤
Singing, Dancing, Playing guitar, Playing soccer, Running,

❤ Talent{s} ❤
She can rock on a guitar, She has an amazing voice, She is really good at dancing, She is very fast

❤ Job ❤
Part-Time at the Animal Shelter

❤ Grade ❤
9th

❤ Family ❤
Melissa (35, Mother, Alive)
Lucy (63, Grandmother, Alive)
Paul (26, Father, Dead)

❤ Pets ❤
Her Puppy Coco
Her Kitten Bella

❤ Other ❤
No

@~Death~ I just reserved the spot for bad girl before you posted your character.... sorry

Damn, all that had work for nothing. Seems my life is just as I thought. Hell. Ah well, I'll see what other spots there are that I might like.

Well, that was a failure. God, I hate when people just HAVE to reserve a spot for just about all the god damn characters there are. It pisses me off.

{Sorry if I'm being a total ass. I'm just trying to make my life at least a little better so it's not a second hell}

Last edited by a moderator:
@~Death~ reserving character is just how it works and I am sorry if that pisses you off so much I mean all you really have to do is change the couple number and which one she is I mean its not really all for nothing if you look at the matches it will say if it is open or not and if you have any doubts scroll through the replies to see if they have said they wanted it reserved

I already looked at all the couples. I don't do lesbians and I don't play male roles in romance RP's. It makes me feel weird since I'm a heterosexual female and all. I PMed ~Happily.Ever.After~ about it all so get off my back until things are worked out.

I am being nice about this you do not have to snap at me. I could have been rude to you but I was just trying to help you out

*Sighs*
Sorry, today hasn't even been decent. Like I may have said before, I'm trying to look for a light, even the smallest of one, to make sure my life isn't a second hell.

You don't think most of us aren't that way @~Death~ ? Iwaku is probably a safe haven for many of us and I understand if you're angry and frustrated, but that is no reason to take it out on other people. Instead, you should take the good in your own heart that you know is still there and project it onto other people. Trust me, it'll make you feel a lot better than being aggressive towards others. However, if you need to scream or vent, do it, but I would suggest doing it IC because then people don't think you're being a jerk. Or better yet, find a close friend that will listen to you, not someone you may barely know. Sorry, this sounds like the sort of lecture a mom would make, but I'm just speaking from personal experience.

Sorry. I don't have anyone close that I can ask for help. And I wouldn't know what a mom's lecture is like. Or even a dad's. I don't exactly have parents.

@~Death~ Well, if you ever need to talk, please feel free to ask me. I would be happy to listen. ^.^

No problem. ^.^

Status
Not open for further replies.