4. Advanced
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Transgender
  4. No Preferences
Genres
Drama, angst, dark roleplays, yaoi, modern, set in the future, romance, horror, family, coming of age. I like a lot of shit.
Hi, hi! Foreverred here! Okay, okay I have a plot idea! Now if you don't like abuse, violence, rape, hurt, torture, gay, and ext. Then I don't believe this is a roleplay for you. But if your okay with that then perfect!

Now Muse A and Muse B had been in a relationship for eight months. Muse B had been in a few relationships where they got cheated on, so they decided with this relationship, they would take it slow. At first, they really fell in love with Muse A. Muse A was perfect. They were sweet, caring, and everything they wanted. So after eight months, they move in together. Now....Muse A has changed. They began to hurt the other when angered. Muse B convinced themselves that it was just stress from work. But the slaps turned to punches, and kicks. And Muse A gets overly jealous over nothing, so they made Muse B quick their job and stay home. Muse B is trying to convince them self that this will all be over soon. But how much can Muse B take?

They could be either MxM or FxM

Status
Not open for further replies.