Do Noobies Dream of Eclectic Sheep?

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Pairjax

Original poster
Hey there!

The name's Pairjax, and I've been writing for a long time.
going on 3 years now, and 2 years acting.

. . . but I have no experience with role-play.

But I will see if I can learn, and if I can find a community as well! I'm keeping the message short so I don't spam you guys.

See you 'round!

Welcome to Iwaku, and I hope you enjoy role-playing here! Iwaku staff currently has a writing contest here if you're interested in checking that out. As for role-playing, it's super simple, but see Hana's role-play dictionary about it. It's super helpful and has everything you might need to know in a single post. If you have any questions, please ask! I'll try and answer them to the best of my ability. c:

Yay new to roleplay! You're in for a really fun adventure! >:D Welcome to Iwaku!

Welcome to Iwaku! I'm sure you'll fit right in! ^o^

I am relatively new to roleplay too (comparatively, at least). I only started when I came to Iwaku in '14. I loved it and made it my home, roleplay has also helped me become a better writer. I really hope you have a good time here and with luck we'll see each other around.

Only if you say quotable things like Roy c:

Welcome to Iwaku!

Hey Parjax!
2cs8jns.png

Thanks for joining our lovely site! Hopefully, you'll be able to develop and grow with your writing skill all while meeting new people and experiencing new things!
Anyways, seeing as you're new to Iwaku, check out the "Newbie Care Package" thread - you can get a bunch of free graphics and a guide around Iwaku :)

P.S here are some helpful links to get you started on Iwaku! Also, if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. Take care!
Help Desk - HELP DESK
Interest Checking & Creation - INTEREST CHECKING & CREATION
Seeking One on One Partners - SEEKING ONE ON ONE PARTNERS
Terms & Rules - Terms of Service and Rules | IwakuRoleplay.com
BB Codes - BB Codes | IwakuRoleplay.com

♥♥​

Hey there!

The name's Pairjax, and I've been writing for a long time.
going on 3 years now, and 2 years acting.

. . . but I have no experience with role-play.

But I will see if I can learn, and if I can find a community as well! I'm keeping the message short so I don't spam you guys.

See you 'round!
Hi, Pairjax, and welcome! I'm glad you joined us.

Ooh, a virgin RPer, are you? This is probably the absolute best place to learn! My advice is this: try a little bit of everything, and don't be afraid to communicate with the people you play with. Communication is the best tool in a roleplayer's inventory. <3

Well, this is what happens when I'm gone for a day.

Thank you so much for the warm welcome, this is definitely the only time I've had an experience quite like this. I'm definitely going to be doing a lot of RPing soon.

See you guys around!

• Love
Reactions: The Mood is Write
Ooooh~Like the others said, it's fun to get to show a new RPer the ropes!
I hope that you have a really lovely experience with us. You've already gotten oodles of links but if you need any additional help, the staff are in shiny red and easy to spot.

Have a lovely time!

Ooooh~Like the others said, it's fun to get to show a new RPer the ropes!
I hope that you have a really lovely experience with us. You've already gotten oodles of links but if you need any additional help, the staff are in shiny red and easy to spot.

Have a lovely time!
Thanks! I'm super excited, honestly.

Status
Not open for further replies.