Do I Really Want To Be A Rock Star? (IC)

The judges all stare at the boy as he walks in. They are curious as to why he didn't state his name or what he was going to do. The boy was already wasting their valuable time. They waited for the boy to say something. The boy had about five minutes before they would call upon the next performer. They were not expecting much from the boy and more or less looked rather unenthusiastic about seeing him in the performance room at all. It was most unfortunate.

Kyy looks at the judges, extremely nervous. After a short moment he speaks up. "My name is Kyysucara Namosaka and I'll be singing and playing God Knows on guitar." He pulls his guitar out and starts playing after tuning it a bit. "Kawaita kokoro de kakenukeru gomen ne nani mo dekinakute itami wo wakachiau koto sae anata wa yurushite kurenai..."

The judges listen, but not with their full undivided attention. In fact, one of them leaves to take a call.

A judge, known as Philip is the first to speak, "You're good, but we need great. Your lacking meaning, I can't feel the music at all. I feel that your heart wasn't in it and when your trying to get into the business, your heart has to be in it."

The second judge returns from his phone call and sighs, "You weren't attention grabbing... I need something to relate too and with you I could feel nothing... You're alright, but we need a legend and it's just not you..."

The third judge doesn't say anything about Kyysucara's performance, "I'm sorry to inform you, but you will not be making it to the second round."

Kyouzaki waits outside. He doesn't say anything, but people are giving him weird looks as though he looks familiar. He curses under his breath. The wig obviously wasn't working. He was hoping that the kid would finish up soon.

Kyy nods and bows. "Okay, Thank you for giving me a chance. I appreciate it." He walks out, still smiling.
"

"How did it go?" Kyouzaki asks Kyy. He doesn't know how things went. The boy was smiling as though he actually made it somewhere. It confused Kyouzaki in all honesty.

"I didn't make the cut but I'm glad they at least gave me a chance. Thank you you you for bringing me here and giving me a chance." He smiles and kisses Kyouzaki on the cheek.

Kyouzaki raises an eyebrow at the boy's gesture... "Do you always kiss people you first meet?"

A girl smiles from afar and then screams, "Oh my God it's Kyouzaki from Black Crow!"

Kyouzaki curses under his breath... the wig obviously didn't work as well as he thought...

Kyy looks at the girl. "What are you talking about? This is my boyfriend, Rialo. I know he looks like the legendary Kyouzaki but damn, I didn't think somebpdy would actuallly mistake the two..." Kyy smiles at Kyouzaki. "Nope. You're the first." He whispers it under his breath, just loud enough that Kyouzaki can hear him.

"You're totally lying! I can see his black hair under his wig! It's totally him!" The girl says taking the wig off Kyouzaki.
Kyouzaki doesn't try to hide as everyone turns to look at him, "I'm leaving."
Kyouzaki exits the building with tons of fan girls screaming behind, "Kyou-kun we love you!!!!"
This was the last thing he needed. He didn't ask for this. He just wanted to enjoy some time where people weren't chasing him down the street asking for his autograph. He hated it with a passion.

[SPOILI]
Rocker.full.968054.jpg
[/SPOILI]
Kyouzaki's new appearance... sexy right?

OOC: The pic isn't showing for me. Sorry. I hate my computer lol

Kyy shoves through the fan girls and holds them back, deciding not to chase after him and just help him escape instead. "Sorry, I wasn't trying to let this happen..."

Kyouzaki didn't say anything and he just left. Shoko-chan followed him out and she called the limo to the front to pick him. He sighed his break was over now and he was sure that he would get a lot of crap for showing up at another company. This was why he didn't like being famous. His gig would start soon. In fact, he was sure that nearly everyone who followed his limo was going. He dreaded it. In fact, he dreaded spending the time with the one who just so happened to get the ticket that allowed them to spend an entire day with him. It was just horrifying.
Rocker.full.968054.jpg

After Kyouzaki got away he sighs and starts walking off. "Man, I wish..." He sits down at his usual corner and starts playing some more.

Two girls were fighting near the corner where Kyy was sitting. A ticket falls from one of the girls' hands and the two of them walk off and argue the whole way. "It's your fault we can't go! We even won the entire day with Kyouzaki! And you can't go because of-" The two of them were out of earshot and the ticket remained on the ground.

Kyy picks up the ticket and tries catching them but is too slow. "Oh well, I guess... I wouldn't mind seeing him again."

The concert was to start soon. And Kyouzaki was already making the final preparations and tuning his bass for the performance. He was dreading spending the day with yet another fan...

Kyy stands in line to get in, fans all around him wondering who had the ticket to get backstage.

Once everyone was inside, the concert started. Kyouzaki was already on stage and playing the opening. The melodies that came from his bass were filled with passion and spoke millions of words that no one could speak of and the crowd moved in tandem with it.