- Roleplay Invitations
- Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays, Private Convo Roleplays
- Posting Speed
- A Few Posts A Day, One Post a Day, A Few Posts a Week
- Writing Levels
- Adept, Advanced, Adaptable
- Genders You Prefer Playing
- Primarily Prefer Male
- Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
- A little bit of both, I appreciate it when my ideas for the plot are taken into consideration, but I also like when my partner actively contributes as well.
The alarm clock emitted a most annoying beeping noise as it announced the arrival of dawn. The room in which the alarm clock was placed in was still for a moment, before a figure crawled out of bed on the far side of the room and lumbered over to the pesky device. "Yeah yeah yeah, I'm up I'm up." 18 year old Lucas Huff grumbled as he shut the alarm off and paused a moment. The dizziness in his head stayed for a moment longer before it subsided. He looked at the time and he shrugged to himself, an hour before school started, plenty of time.
He quickly jumped into the shower and felt slight relief when the semi cold water hit his skin, some would find it odd that he enjoyed cold showers, but to be honest, Lucas could care less. He stepped out of the shower and quickly threw his normal attire on. He took a glance in the mirror and took a note on needing to shave, as stubble had started to form on his face. He headed downstairs and grabbed a quick breakfast of toast and eggs,
About 15 minutes later, he stepped out onto his front porch and looked over to the house across the street, when no one exited that house for several moments, he sighed and pulled out his phone, he scrolled through his numbers and found her's. He called her, waiting several moments before he spoke.
"Hey you....are you awake up there?" He said jokingly, staring up at her bedroom window