Do I have to say hello? >w> ....I dont know what to say..

D

Dieus

Original poster
Well yeah....um...Hello? Sorry I don't know what to say, which is strange considering that this is an Rp forum. PIZZA! I had some delicious pizza today, it was great, I would tell you what was on it, but that would only make your mouth water in vain. So yeah, that's really all I feel like saying, hope to catch y'all around.

-Runs in with a bunny mask and flailing arms- SACRIFICE FOR THE ROLEPLAYGODS O3O
Welcome to Iwaku, look around and join some roleplays:3

AND FIRST *O*

I shall sacrifice a bag of candy to the gods~

I love your avatar! Very cool :)

Hi, I'm Cammy, the official Iwaku pet! And since I prefer to give rather than take...

halloween-cookies-thomb.jpg

Halloween treats for you!

And welcome to Iwaku!

Hey, welcome to iwaku! Hope you'll find a role-play that you'll like!

If you need anything, feel free to message me. ^_^

gagatelephone.gif

HELLO THAR!

Welcome to Iwaku :)

Go jump into some Roleplays, Go join some groups, Go NOT pillage and rape villages...not yet at least.

and talk to me once in a while. I'm pretty friendly <3

Hello and welcome to the forum. There is a lot of fun to be had here.

Hey there and welcome to Iwaku! *throws tomatoes* you can use those for Pizza, right?!

Just kidding. Well, unfortunately, I am not a big fan of Pizza. BUT! I am a fan of cute anime guys such as the one in your avatar. I hope you enjoy your stay in Iwaku and remember, if you see any members accompanied by hordes of rabid plot bunnies, Diana Spider Queens, or frothy-mouthed zombies, animated piles of entrails, shadows and the slenderman, feel free to stay and chat! They're our regulars during the Iwakuween season.

The community is really wonderful and people are helpful, so if you need any help, don't hesitate to ask! Again, I hope you enjoy your stay. :D

D NAME AND PIZZA HIGH FIVE. 8D Welcome to the site, Dieus!