DnD

So my D20 was exactly where I thought it was. Convenient! I rolled stats first and then worked backwards for the personality, it made a lot of sense when that natural 20 popped up.

Sebastien Fischer, white
Name: Sebastien Fischer
Appearance: Around six foot three and solidly built, with broad shoulders and the air of a man more than capable of looking after himself. Sebastien has long dark hair, with only a slight greying to it, coupled with a thick (but not long) beard and a pair of piercing dark brown eyes. He generally looks (and smells) a good deal cleaner than the average member of medieval society, although the exposed skin on his hands and face looks tough and almost leathery, as if he had been thoroughly weathered in his life, but there are no obvious scars on show.
Race: Human
Personality: Sebastien is generally quite stoic, and tends to be somewhat reserved. Other party members might call him "aloof", as he tends not to be the most sociable of characters. He has the mental willpower of a Paladin, able to resist fear and female flesh as easily as any servant of God, but without the same religious morals to side with it. He also lacks the trademark bravery and eagerness of a Paladin, coming across more as a bitter martyr than any sort of hero.
Favoured weapon: Spear

Spoken Languages: Common, Dwarven
Alignment: Lawful Neutral

Gold: 30
Souls: 0

Main Stats:
Constitution: 15 (re-rolled from 2) > 16
Intelligence: 12 > 12
Wisdom: 7 > 10
Willpower: 20 > 20
Strength: 13 > 14
Dexterity: 11 > 8
Charisma: 8 > 6
(The first figure is the dice roll, the second is after the adjustments that I made...)

@Ruko Here's my character sheet.

• Name: Cornaith (No last name because I couldn't find a good one that ran well with his first name.)
    Appearance: 5'5 tall with a thin build to him, a common trait among his race. Cornaith keeps his light brown hair cut short so as to prevent it from being caught by branches or enemies while his bright blue eyes move in seemingly spastic motions as he tries to keep watch for attacks at all times. His face is without a beard or even any stubble, due both to his own grooming and his race's traits.

Race: Half-elf

Class he is based on: Ranger from the Pathfinder games (no actual changes, I just like Pathfinder Rangers best.)

Favored Weapon: A longbow.

Personality: Cornaith is a genuinely likable guy, always having a topic to discuss and laughing at a joke. However, he has a preoccupation with forests that even some elves would note as strange and odd. He also tends to act as the face of the group as most people open up to the soothing words he weaves. Unlike most adventurers who are in it for money or fame, new guy Cornaith is set on becoming a good example for his fellow half-elves, leading him to lead a rather subdued lifestyle with little chance for drinking or flirting with others.

Dislikes: Being called a tree-climber or jungle rat.

Spoken Languages: Common, Elven

Alignment: Neutral Good

• Gold: 30

Main Stats:

Constitution: 11
    Intelligence: 14
    Wisdom: 14
    Willpower: 11
    Strength: 9
    Dexterity: 17
    Charisma: 15 (re-rolled from a 3)

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks good @Conrad Norwood , except that you don't start with any equipment or actual skill in adventuring or whatever, hence why you're all "level 1" as such, and why you have 30 gold. That'll be explained when I start the dungeon.

Can we at least say people know about his hunting skills and bowmanship?

No - you're all amateur adventurers, trying to make a foothold in the world. Theres a reason I didn't include a "bio" section. He might have practiced with a bow a bit, but he's no where near good with one.

The DM has spoken indeed. Don't worry. You'll soon become skilled.. It's either that or die :P

• Name: Kov Akul

Appearance: Kov lacks wings, as he never was able to grow them. His body is very muscular, and his eyes are a piercing blue. His left side has huge bear claw marks on his skull, from an incident that happened after quitting his job as a smith. Do to being a former smith, his arms and shoulder muscles are gigantic piles of meat mountains packed with protein. His chest is nothing to laugh at either, as it was trained by hauling the ingots to the furnace. Bottom line- If his dragon fire breath won't kill you, his rippling muscles will.
    Kov from the front
    Kov from the side
    Ripped as fuck

Race: DragonBorn

Personality: Quiet, reserved and observant. While not the sharpest tool in the shed, he is patient and keeps his mouth shut. He is about endurance- a trait learned in his previous career, as a humble black smith, taught him the rewards of enduring until the end. He also displays extreme discipline based on years of physical fortitude.

Spoken Languages: Common, Draconic

Alignment: True Neutral

• Gold: 30

Constitution: 17->15
    Intelligence: 1->7->8
    Wisdom: 11->10
    Willpower: 13->10
    Strength: 14->17
    Dexterity: 5->7
    Charisma: 2

Name: Nelleborus
Appearance: A measly 1'6, quite short even by his races' standards. His hair is short and of a light purple color though it is regularly hidden from sight due to his choice of attire.
faerie_by_gkrit-d5l5b5b.jpg
Race: Faerie
Personality: A laid back trickster, rarely taking anything seriously and having a rather dark sense of humor can make it difficult for Nelle to fit in with most parties, not that he'd ever leave them to suffer, much. Pursues personal enjoyment before the betterment of the party but not at the cost of the party, he can be a somewhat toxic presence due to his habits but he's no villain.

Spoken Languages: Common, Elven and Sylvan.
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral.

Gold: 30 > 0

Main Stats
Constitution: 9
Intelligence: 16 >17
Wisdom: 9 >15
Willpower: 19
Strength: 16 > 8
Dexterity: 16 > 17
Charisma: 13

Not gonna lie, it's odd how you people are getting your stats to me, but nonetheless!~
I may make one if you're still looking~

I rolled dice~! I assume that the max stat points one could have access to is 140 if you were crazy lucky, but you'd sooner be cheating than anything; you just gotta hope RNGesus doesn't leave you for dead. D:

Reactions: Maddeline
Well it's simple, the more overpowered the character, the more the DM targets it with all the dangerous stuff :D

Thank god my character is just a physical boulder that has the dexterity of a senior citizen and the intelligence of a middle schooler.

Wait...
Is that a good thing?
I basically created a dragonborn body builder.

'I can smash big rocks into little rocks!', lol

If thats how he actually spoke :D

Interesting..
I think I'll go ahead and hold off.
Have fun, then! ~

Just finished DMing a real life game and everyone pissed off a chaotic evil god and had to sacrifice to her

I don't know why, but I want any fourth players to make a Chaotic Evil character who worships a goddess by sacrificing others in an attempt to make the higher being love him or her.

Hi! New here but would love to join, assuming applications are still open.
Name: Arthfael Breànainn
Appearance: He wears thin intricate clothing, with some light armor above. It is copper and brass, and fluted with designs of heroes and history. On his waist, he wears a belt of carved, copper charms, decorated with small bells.Underneath his bell-shaped helmet, he is a middle-aged man, with a nervous face, pale skin, high cheekbones, and thick eyebrows.
Race: Human
Personality: Nervous and a bit pompous. He is very easily upset and has no faith in his own skills, or any of his teammates. He has a tactical way of thinking, and would prefer to just get the job done, then do it honorably.
Spoken Languages: Common
Alignment: Lawful Neutral