Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Transgender
Hello there, Iwaku! My name is Sam. This is my first thread for this site, so it may be sparse and not all too well put together like others you may see! But, it is my hope that it doesn't worsen the chance to give me a try!

That all being said, i come looking for friends and partners both! Preferably, someone i can call those two at the same time. I get along so much better and feel ten times more inspired with someone i can chat with about whatever! I also would preferably want to RP and chat off-site, through Discord. Mostly because i find it hard to keep track of PMs when im a huge gamer and im always doing something!

A little bit about me will probably be something you'd wanna read; Im from Canada, but i live in Florida now. Yes, i hate heat. *pout* I don't speak any languages besides English, but i loooove french and latin! Im a huge consumer of stories (from books, history, movies, etc) and have been since i was very young, as a single kid with really not much of a circle of friends growing up. Now a days all my friends are from all over the world and i play games with them! But, i don't write with my group of friends, so which is why i always look for people i can! I've been writing for quite a long time, ever since i first got my hands on a computer! This doesn't mean im wonderful at it, but i certainly don't slack in giving my partner something fun! Also, im super friendly. c:

Now onto the fun stuff!

1. What Genders do i Play?
    Only really Females, but i've been looking into playing feminine guys!
  2. Do i want Romance and/or Smut?
    Depends, but i really love Romance! Specially the sappy kinds, fixing broken souls, etc. <3 This isn't to say im not comfortable writing out sex scenes or darker themes though! Just im mostly looking for story here! Not something that will have that event between characters happen left and right. But, sex can be around the characters!
  3. What genders do i want to play across?
    I really prefer Females!
  4. What Genres/Stuff am i looking for?
    Im really feeling something akin to DnD, Warcraft, or any lighthearted fantasy adventure~! Specially if it's all about two ladies travelin' together!
  5. What kind of story/themes would I like?
    I'd like to play a pair of traveling ladies, one a warrior and the other a monk. (Im super inspired by the wonderfulness that is Beau and Yasha from Critical Role!) Hopefully the two of them kind of flirt sometimes and enjoy eachother's company, maybe while on an adventure to taste all the brews in the world? Who knows~!
  6. Whats up with Faceclaims?
    I use real people for my faceclaims, mostly actresses! I use them alongside descriptions in my posts, to really give an accurate picture of what i imagine my character looking like! Now i don't mind you using a drawn reference, specially if its non-anime style, but don't expect me to! <3
Did i mention i like Discord?
Cause i really do! Its what i use mainly for RPing and just talking to people! Send me a PM to give your interest, but please be open to using it! I can't promise if we write in PMs i won't forget about it!

I appreciate you stopping by to read my thread, and i do look forward to meeting you all! For any of the fandoms you see here, just inquiry if you're interested! For anything else, yes i love other ideas for stories~! Give me a shot!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Qrow
Still lookin'~! Changed my craving to a more specific idea, and you're welcome to play either other heroes alongside my Superwoman or just regular people! <3

If you're still looking I might be interested in maybe working out some details on a DC based rp.

Bump to let everyone know im lookin' for Star Wars now~!

Bump to let everyone know im lookin' for Star Wars now~!

Yes :)

Definitely up for some Star Wars.

I have seen all 8 saga movies and Rogue One.

Plus, i've also played several SW video games over the years.

Bumping to let people know im lookin'~!

Bumping~

Last edited:
Bumping to let people know Im looking for stuff~! <3

Bump~! Lookin' for light hearted adventure now.~