Dixie Clark School for Girls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reily looked at Jessica and back at the girl she was originally talking to. "I'm just a kind person who tries to help someone in need not necessarily a Samaritan."

Jessica looked at Kitty, and replied
"It's complicated, anyhow, my car ran out of gas, and I asked this girl, but she said that she was 'Joed' whatever that means, and the next gas station isn't for miles, you think you can help a girl out?" she asked. And she even went on to describe that the girl as a brunette, in a white shirt, suspenders, a navy blue skirt, and boots. Miranda looked at Jessica with a look of anxiety on her face, "You saw her, didn't you?" Miranda asked.
"Saw who?" Jessica asked, unsure wether Miranda lost her mind.
"It's complicated, and I don't know much about it, but maybe someone else can help you." Miranda replied. It soon became clear to find out who the strange girl was.

Cracking her neck the tall, well built girl pulled her pants on and did up her belt. Shaking her head she swallowed passed the dryness in her throat and ran a hand over her lips, looking down at her hand she quickly licked her index finger before pulling on her tank top. Reaching into her back pocket she grinned and pulled out her pack of cigarettes, grabbing one she lit it and inhaled deeply. Looking up at the sky she exhaled, it looked like a storm was approaching. Running a hand through her messy black hair the girl took another drag of her cigarette as she started to walk back towards the school.

Seeing a large, bulky item in the darkness she raised an eyebrow. Walking towards it she finally made out that it was a car. Circling the vehicle she grew intrigued. It was still warm to the touch. "Sucks for them..." She shrugged and took the final drag of her cigarette before tossing it aside. Chains and zippers clanked as the girl walked. She must've been about five foot eight an athlete for sure, her body was thick and toned her hair hung just above the middle of her back, a raven black colour, her eyes were a mix of amber and light brown. Her features were strong.

Soon she was out of the thickness of the forest and walking through the grounds of the school. She just wanted to shower. Pulling open the large main doors she stepped into the main building, slowly making her way towards her room. She could hear people talking, she didn't really care. Turning left she walked down a set of stairs, her room was one of the basement ones, she didn't mind it, it was always nice and cool down there; It only really bothered her when there was too much rain and the basement would flood. Unlocking her door she stepped in, her roommate was nowhere to be seen. Checking the time she grew just a tad confused, her roommate was usually here, it wasn't like her to be out. Shaking her head with a sigh she shrugged slightly and hopped in the shower.

She didn't spend much time in there, just enough to scrub all dirt off and quickly wash her hair. Grabbing a towel she wrapped it around herself. Wiping the fogged up mirror she looked at herself for a moment, clenching her jaw she sighed heavily before looking away and stepping out of the bathroom.

Last edited:
Grey looked up as a girl approached them, glad for the distraction for this seemingly awkward conversation.
"Umm..." Grey didn't really want to help, but she also didn't want to come off as a total bitch. "Yeah sure...I'll try to help."

Brianna was in the library, reading some other odd book, for she is commonly teased for being able to communicate with spirits who are earthbound (No pun intended). She was approached by Jessica, she turned in her chair and said, "You startled me.'
"I'm so sorry, I was just going to ask you about something I saw." Replied Jessica
Brianna seemed to know what Jessica was exactly talking about,
"You saw her too?" She questioned. Jessica seemed astonished by what Brianna had said and asked how she knew it.
"I'm a sensitive." Replied Brianna.
"Ok, what does that mean?" Asked Jessica. Brianna explain that a sensitive was someone who can talk to spirits. She picked a book from a shelve and turned to a page with a black and white photograph of a girl sitting on a bench.
"That's her!" Jessica exclaimed.
"That's Impossible! She died over 80 years ago!" Replied Brianna. "How?" Jessica asked. Brianna replied that she spoke to the girl and her name was Catherine Baryon, and she went to school there in the early 30s. "Well, that explains everything." Said Jessica, walking away to ask others.

Getting dressed, she quickly towel dried her dark hair and slipped into something more comfortable. Shorts and a large athletics dept. T-shirt. It was a dark purple in colour, the writing on the shirt was an emerald green outlined in white and it also had the school's mascot on it. Sighing she hung up her towel, her ears picking up a brief sound outside the room. Looking towards the door she raised a brow, light amber/brown eyes were confused, possibly a little scared. She walked towards the door to her room and opened it. Popping her head out she looked up and down the hall. "Hello?" She called out; there was no response. "Uh...Hello-o?" She called a second time. There was a loud bang as it sounded like a heavy door was slammed, it certainly caught her attention and made her jump slightly. The loud sound was followed but a quiet yet extremely eerie creak. "Okay, is someone out there just fucking with me?" The raven haired girl sounded annoyed.

There was a low whisper that grew louder as it sounded like it got closer. The girl was shoved out of the doorway, the wooden door slamming behind her. Breaking her fall with her hands she quickly got up and looked at the door in utter confusion and fear. "What the..." She muttered.

"I know...!" Another whisper came from her right.

Snapping her head in the direction of the voice the light brown eyes caught a glimpse of hair and fabric rush around the corner. A subtle click caught the young woman's attention, it was followed by a creak as she watched her bedroom door slowly open. Clenching her jaw she swallowed hard. Looking back down the hall she then looked back at her room. She didn't know what to do, did she go back into her room or did she go upstairs and try to find Tiffany, her roommate. What was going on? A shiver ran down her spine as she chose to step away from the room and up the staircase.

Last edited:
Kitty sat on the table and boredly ran her fingers through her long, crimson-colored hair, (the color it was dyed at the moment, though she planned to change it again soon) awaiting an opening in the conversation, or rather, ghost story, as it would seem. She let out a hard sigh before speaking, not necessarily meaning to seem impatient, but also not necessarily caring if she did, "Well, I can give you a ride to the gas station, provided you don't mind a little rain. It's supposed to storm tonight if I recall," She sighed and cursed under her breath, remembering her room was one of two in the basement which often flooded during a storm, "Hopefully it won't be too bad" she said trying to comfort the distressed girl, but also herself. It's not like she had a roommate to ask to put her stuff up higher to possibly protect it from water damage. Throwing her hair back behind her shoulder, a little annoyed, she stood up and brushed herself off awaiting the girl's response.

"Um, Sure." Replied Jessica. Remembering that eerie encounter, she would've said yes. Just then another voice said. "And what's your story morning gorily?" Jessica turned around, only to see the same girl she meet earlier. "I have to get gas in my ca-" She was interrupted by the odd girl, "That is going to be a trip for biscuits in this weather. " She said.
"You're Catherine Baryon, aren't you?" Jessica asked.
"Yup, oh, and between you and me, what the school said about me being a lunger and all was a cover up of what really happened." Said the girl before disappearing. Jessica knew that the school was hiding something and was determined to find out what they were hiding.

"Tiffany?!...Tiff?!" The girl called out as she came out from the basement. Where was she? It certainly was not like her to disappear like that. Voices caught her attention and she looked in the direction of the library. A lot of the girls seemed to be gathered in there.

"Alexa?" A voice came from behind and the tall girl turned her head. "I thought you had gone out." The girl that approached was slightly shorter than Alexa, her hair auburn in colour, her eyes piercing green, a few freckles scattered across her face. She was thin, not sickly so but smaller that the raven haired Alexa.

"Yeah I had...and now I'm back. Where were you?" The taller girl asked as she met the green eyes of her friend.

"Well, I went for a smoke then on my way back in I was pulled aside by Beth, something about a chem test and then I was on my way downstairs. What's going on?" Tiffany asked.

"I dunno." Alexa shrugged. "There was a car outside. I guess it must've stalled or ran out of gas. I don't think I've ever heard that many voices coming out of the library." Alexa chose to not speak about the little event that took place downstairs in their room. It was weird as hell and she really had no explanation for it but Tiffany was easily scared and the last thing she needed was a terrified roommate.

"Well, let's go see what's up." The auburn haired girl grinned and pulled Alexa along as the two stepped into the library.

With curious eyes, she watched Jessica as though she were crazy and begun to head out of the library. If this girl wanted help, she'd follow along. Looking up from her bulky, black platform boots, she noticed two girls entering the library. "Hi, Lex" she greeted the girl softly. Alexa was one of the only girl's here that Kitty ever spoke to. Her and her roommate were across from her in the other basement room. She appreciated that Alexa seemed different than the other girls that attended here, and didn't mind talking to her. Tiffany seemed alright, but the two of them had never really spoken before. As her gaze finally reached Alexa's face, she spoke again, her time changing suddenly, "Are you alright?" Her walking slowed as she noticed that she had seemed a little distraught about something.

Tiffany walked ahead, eager to see what was happening. The small auburn haired girl was always interested in the latest gossip. Alexa followed behind was distracted when she was greeted by another girl, Kitty. "Hey." Alexa responded. "Yeah, uh—I—I'm fine. What's going on? Why is everyone in the library? No one ever goes in there except for Grey." Alexa spoke just slightly confused. She didn't intend to sound mean, she was just stating what she had observed.

Tiffany listened to the two speak only for a couple of moments before leaving and entering the library as she went around to ask her own questions. Watching the auburn haired girl walk away Alexa shook her head, a small sigh escaping her. She heard another eerie whisper as she felt a warm breath on her neck. Shuddering she quickly looked over her shoulder.

What was happening?

Rachel was the popular girl everyone wanted to be like. While she was attending to her shift at the Snak Shack, strange events started to occur. The lights started with laughter in the background. "Hey! Who's out there?!" She shouted over at the counter. Then, the power faded from the room, only to return to show red writing reading, "I Know What You Did". Rachel though that she was tired and went off to rest and maybe tell her friends.

Grey stood around impatiently. A lot of people had begun to gather around and she was starting to feel both uncomfortable and unwanted. She was willing to help the girl, but she didn't really want to head out on a trek with ten other girls. She sighed as she listened to the other girls talk but her attention drifted down to her worn out converse. They were probably five years old and completely shredded, but she felt comfortable in them and you could often find her wearing them with every outfit she owned whether they matched or not.

Rachel rushed to her roommate, Tilly. Tilly looked at her roommate impatiently, "Where were you?" She asked. "Sorry, I had to work Sally's shift at the Snak Shack since she was sick. " Tilly rolled her eyes, saying they had to work together on the paper for World History. "Um, Rachel, you look like you seen a ghost." Said Tilly. Rachel explained everything from the eerie laughter to the message on the wall. Tilly shrugged it off as Trina pranking her again. "I'm serious, Katherine might be back, possibly for revenge!" Exclaimed Rachel. "That extra shift at the snack shop must've made you tired, you can take a day off tomorrow." Said Tilly. Rachel looked at her roommate and nodded, trying to relax.

Valkaryie hid in the nearby woods watching these young girls go on a trek to who knows where. She waited in the bushes for them to leave. All the while an annoying spirit moth came at her, which she tried to swat away creating a russle in the bushes

Status
Not open for further replies.