DIVERGENT

• Thread starter xxDarkest_Assassinxx
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
X

xxDarkest_Assassinxx

Hello there, first off if like to say thanks for being interested enough to click on this *gives you a cookie*

Now that you have your cookie, I'm looking for a roleplay based off of the movie Divergent. I say the movie and not the series because first I haven't read the books and second I hear that there are allot of differences between the two and I don't want to end up fucking up.

This won't be exactly like the movie but the idea will be the same. Our characters will be divergents who are forced to choose a faction to be a part of and hide their status. They can either be a part of the same faction or you can choose whichever you want, I have a plan for either occurrence.

That's all the information I will give for now, I'll reveal everything else later once I get two others to help me in this. If you're interested, leave a reply below and let's make something amazing

Cool. Do we have to hand in a character profile before roleplaying?

Cool. Do we have to hand in a character profile before roleplaying?
I'll start an OOC and you can create your character and their background. Ultimately they will have to choose a faction and go from there

Status
Not open for further replies.