Divergent-You Chose Us, Now We Have to Chose You

• Thread starter Cromartie Sarkissian
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
6pm to you is 4 am to me.

@Tokusentai I was going to make my Erudite guy, but I think I am going to have so much fun with my Amity do, that I won't be able to have fun or stick with Erudite rofl...but if hopefully doesn't happen, but if Victor becomes Factionless can I make Erudite then..he could just be in the group already if that works...if I doesn't I don't care, just wanted to let you know, so don't worry about that getting Victor's intro up in a few.

lol another Amity/Dauntless................ we might as well start a little community garden in our rooms XP
Let's do it xD

Only in this would Amity and Abnegation have the most tranfers to Dauntless xD

Reactions: ChemoNinja
@Tokusentai I was going to make my Erudite guy, but I think I am going to have so much fun with my Amity do, that I won't be able to have fun or stick with Erudite rofl...but if hopefully doesn't happen, but if Victor becomes Factionless can I make Erudite then..he could just be in the group already if that works...if I doesn't I don't care, just wanted to let you know, so don't worry about that getting Victor's intro up in a few.
That sounds all-right to me! I'm thinking of making a factionless subplot as well, so that can give you eggs in both baskets!

Reactions: MadKingJai™
That sounds all-right to me! I'm thinking of making a factionless subplot as well, so that can give you eggs in both baskets!
Yeah, let's just Vic tor doesn't become Factionless...but with his calm and brave personality...he'll be good, I hope Xd working on intro now.

@LeviAckerman97 were u talking yo my char Aries or @ChemoNinja I'm guessing mines since he got on the train quick and Sirius had fallen behind a bit I think. Before I post a mess up.

Reactions: ChemoNinja
I deleted my message earlier, unsure if I should join, but I think I'm going to. If characters are still being accepted.

@IceQueen I'll be back later, like 1am where I am xD

I deleted my message earlier, unsure if I should join, but I think I'm going to. If characters are still being accepted.
Sure! It would be great to have you on board! Just post your Cs, I'll approve it and add it to the line up when I get in.

[fieldbox=", white, solid, 0, Georgia"][bg=red]

(Pictures/Gifs are of PelleK from YouTube)
tumblr_nf56gefAl01tj1oklo1_500.gif

Name:
Alistar Redwin

Chosen Name:
No Nickname - Yet

Faction of Origin
Dauntless Born
(More Pictures for reference)

[spoili]
Real%20Life%20Luffy.jpg

[/spoili]
[spoili]
per%20fredrik%20aasly%202.jpg

[/spoili]
[spoili]
pellek-032314271344177271.jpg

[/spoili]

Personality
Calm | Brave | Bold | Jokester | Gives Respect
to ones that deserve it | Loyal to certain | Backstabber to others | Seems Friendly

Skills From Faction
Has learned how to steady his breathing, calm down, fight, know a bit of knowledge about current weaponry used by the Dauntless.

Other Important Info.
-He has a sister that went to Amity.-
-Has always taken on a dare/challenge.-

-Learn the rest from him0

[/bg][/fieldbox]​
[/bg][/fieldbox]

A quick and short cs, as it is almost one in the morning.

(Pictures/Gifs are of PelleK from YouTube)
tumblr_nf56gefAl01tj1oklo1_500.gif

Name:
Alistar Redwin

Chosen Name:
No Nickname - Yet

Faction of Origin
Dauntless Born
(More Pictures for reference)

[spoili]
Real%20Life%20Luffy.jpg

[/spoili]
[spoili]
per%20fredrik%20aasly%202.jpg

[/spoili]
[spoili]
pellek-032314271344177271.jpg

[/spoili]

Personality
Calm | Brave | Bold | Jokester | Gives Respect
to ones that deserve it | Loyal to certain | Backstabber to others | Seems Friendly

Skills From Faction
Has learned how to steady his breathing, calm down, fight, know a bit of knowledge about current weaponry used by the Dauntless.

Other Important Info.
-He has a sister that went to Amity.-
-Has always taken on a dare/challenge.-

-Learn the rest from him0

[/bg][/fieldbox]​
[/bg][/fieldbox]
Initiate Approved

Status
Not open for further replies.