Divergent-You Chose Us, Now We Have to Chose You

• Thread starter Cromartie Sarkissian
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok. I'll add to her sheet that can can often be called Kes, but Kestrel is still her name. She is named after a bird of prey, the American Kestrel, the smallest of the falcons.
That's a pretty cool idea!

Besides, if you look at the qualities both the Dauntless-born and the Dauntless-chosen bring to Duantless, you'll see that even though the Dauntless-born are better fighters, the Dauntless-chosen are better off the front line. Basically, the Dauntless-born are soldiers while the Dauntless-chosen are generals and tacticians and other stuff.

Does that make sense?

• Useful
Reactions: Justin
Besides, if you look at the qualities both the Dauntless-born and the Dauntless-chosen bring to Duantless, you'll see that even though the Dauntless-born are better fighters, the Dauntless-chosen are better off the front line. Basically, the Dauntless-born are soldiers while the Dauntless-chosen are generals and tacticians and other stuff.

Does that make sense?
Damn Right it does. I mean, think about it, the two Dauntless members who were offered membership after Max were both transferred, namingly Four and Erix

Yeah it would better to be from a different faction you could bring somethig knew to Dauntless, Victor will bring his calmness and centered mind..which makes him a better fighter, since he can keep calm in the most dangerous and stressfull situations, which a Dauntless should know how to do xD. A Amity/Dauntless I think it the best combo, You have Peace/Chaos in one xD. Still working on Erudite male.

I think with both Arrow and Isolde they knew they never belonged in Abnegation so they had different hidden away traits from most.. For how they are I think their loyalty and protection tie well with Dauntless traits.

I would love to join if this is still open! I've been obsessing over the books since the first one came out!

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Original Name
Basil Schultz

Chosen Name
Sirius

Faction of Origin
Amity

Personality Traits
open-minded, easily aggravated, over all kind-hearted

Appearance Description
Before
img-thing

After
tumblr_n800bpYGck1tdb262o1_500.jpg

Tattoos
17-music-finger-tattoo.jpg

Right hand

tattoos-1.jpg

*on right side of chest

futuristic-sleeve-tattoo.jpg

Left arm

Key Skills Learnt at Previous Faction
How to self-sooth when mad, forgiveness, how to "turn the other cheek", farming (obviously), play guitar/sing

Other Important Information
-Twin went to Erudite
-Slightly vain

(Sorry not on my computer ATM so my spoiler button doesn't work and I don't know format by heart. I will fix later)

Original Name
Basil Schultz

Chosen Name
Sirius

Faction of Origin
Amity

Personality Traits

Appearance Description
Before
img-thing

After

Tattoos

Right hand

tattoos-1.jpg

*on right side of chest

Left arm

How to self-sooth when mad, forgiveness, how to "turn the other cheek", farming (obviously), play guitar/sing

-Twin went to Erudite
-Slightly vain

(Sorry not on my computer ATM so my spoiler button doesn't work and I don't know format by heart. I will fix later)
SIRIUS!!

Sorry... HP fan in the house.

Original Name
Basil Schultz

Chosen Name
Sirius

Faction of Origin
Amity

Personality Traits

Appearance Description
Before
img-thing

After

Tattoos

Right hand

tattoos-1.jpg

*on right side of chest

Left arm

-Twin went to Erudite
-Slightly vain

Sirius-ly good profile! Approved

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
lol another Amity/Dauntless................ we might as well start a little community garden in our rooms XP

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Choosing.jpg
The Choosing Ceremony. Tomorrow. Be There
Afternoon, fellow initiates! The Rp shall start some time tomorrow AEST (Aka, tomorrow in Australia, I don't understand your timezones.... well, its 6:27pm now.... so.... dammit, let's leave the maths to the Noses). So grab you Dauntless cake and practice jumping from trains (wait, don't do the last one; please don't die on me) because the Time to Choose is NOW!

AAAa, what time aprox tomorrow evening for you?

AAAa, what time aprox tomorrow evening for you?
Hmmm.... Some time prior(pun intended) to midday.... 10-11 am AEST, but, if this time is unpleasant for most players, I can move it later or slightly earliee

Hmm, no it's fine, it's around mid afternoon for me. It would just cause most issues for me because I live in the pacific time zone which is as far from Australia as you can get

Hmm, no it's fine, it's around mid afternoon for me. It would just cause most issues for me because I live in the pacific time zone which is as far from Australia as you can get
Yah, Sorry. I can change it if you like; I could write it up and post it when necessary

I'm literally twelve hours (and a bit more) away from you. :P

Just give me a buffer or like two hours before actually posting, and I should be fine. Like, announce it, then wait, then post it.

Status
Not open for further replies.