• Thread starter Cromartie Sarkissian
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanna join this, but then I changed my mind for some reason >.<

I'll still be watching of course.

I wanna join this, but then I changed my mind for some reason >.<

I'll still be watching of course.
No worries, I'm just glad you considered it. Besides, the door is always open to you if you plan to return later on; we'll just end up memory serum-ing you into the plot if you do! Jks

Original Name- Aurora Luce

Chosen Name( Dauntless Name):Rora

Faction of Origin- Dauntless

Personality Traits-Protective, remains loyal to dauntless, will do anything she is asked, she is shy towards new people but doesnt show it. she can be extremely reckless when she finds someone she wants to protect.

Appearance Description-Aurora luce.jpg she wears a leather black jacket everywhere with the bracelet on her wrist it had been her big brothers. she normally has a dark blue tank on under the jacket and normal black jeans and boots. lastly her bright red air other than sleeping is always pulled back with this neat little accesory.luces accesory..jpg

Key Skills Learnt at Previous Faction- archery, close combat.

Other Important Information:she has no family members. her brother died when she turned 16 her brother would have been 18. she cares heavily for her "family" aka dauntless is her family.

Original Name- Aurora Luce

Chosen Name( Dauntless Name):Rora

Faction of Origin- Dauntless

Personality Traits-Protective, remains loyal to dauntless, will do anything she is asked, she is shy towards new people but doesnt show it. she can be extremely reckless when she finds someone she wants to protect.

Appearance Description-View attachment 82969 she wears a leather black jacket everywhere with the bracelet on her wrist it had been her big brothers. she normally has a dark blue tank on under the jacket and normal black jeans and boots. lastly her bright red air other than sleeping is always pulled back with this neat little accesory.View attachment 82970

Key Skills Learnt at Previous Faction- archery, close combat.

Other Important Information:she has no family members. her brother died when she turned 16 her brother would have been 18. she cares heavily for her "family" aka dauntless is her family.
Approved!

I will have my other guy up tomorrow,

Lol, well I figured that with him having been Amity, he would have seen some salamanders, and thus discovering some that were black and white......... so thats how that name happened :P

Lol, well I figured that with him having been Amity, he would have seen some salamanders, and thus discovering some that were black and white......... so thats how that name happened :P
lol, that makes sense; I'm really glad we have some more amity!! I can start using all the amazing dauntless slang! Banjo-Playin' Softies, Noses, Stiffs and Smart Mouths!

Original Name- Kevin Zeroual

Chosen Name( Dauntless Name)-Zero

Faction of Origin- Dauntless ("Dauntless 'till death!'

Personality Traits- Zero is a born leader, and is willing to go to ruthless lengths to ensure his own success. However, he's prone to feeling extremely guilty when one of his decisions harms one of his friends or allies.
Appearance Description-
N_v0EtZBXubFY7b3Vtfnt1NCC7ky_NO0T7HAXIT2GmkglAP_XZ6aN49r22kFYNiOyeW8LDVB3jHNMkImkjspdI_SWzsiFos=w313-h470-nc

Key Skills Learnt at Previous Faction- Extreme physical fitness and basic combat skills.
Other Important Information:
Zero had a rough childhood, full of fights and physical abuse from his older brothers. As such, he can be quite elusive about his own past, trying not to mention it, so people won't think that he's weak.

lol, that makes sense; I'm really glad we have some more amity!! I can start using all the amazing dauntless slang! Banjo-Playin' Softies, Noses, Stiffs and Smart Mouths!
U put my character Victor under Candor, he's from Amity.

U put my character Victor under Candor, he's from Amity.
Yeah, I'm having trouble with the front page at the moment; I tried putting mighty Romans details into the system and it messed everything up(mainly because my phone doenst support coloured text too well). I'll make sure ill fix it when I next get to a pc

• Thank You
Reactions: Justin

Original Name- Kevin Zeroual

Chosen Name( Dauntless Name)-Zero

Faction of Origin- Dauntless ("Dauntless 'till death!'

Personality Traits- Zero is a born leader, and is willing to go to ruthless lengths to ensure his own success. However, he's prone to feeling extremely guilty when one of his decisions harms one of his friends or allies.
Appearance Description-
N_v0EtZBXubFY7b3Vtfnt1NCC7ky_NO0T7HAXIT2GmkglAP_XZ6aN49r22kFYNiOyeW8LDVB3jHNMkImkjspdI_SWzsiFos=w313-h470-nc

Key Skills Learnt at Previous Faction- Extreme physical fitness and basic combat skills.
Other Important Information:
Zero had a rough childhood, full of fights and physical abuse from his older brothers. As such, he can be quite elusive about his own past, trying not to mention it, so people won't think that he's weak.
Approved

Kestrel is female.

Ok. I'll add to her sheet that can can often be called Kes, but Kestrel is still her name. She is named after a bird of prey, the American Kestrel, the smallest of the falcons.

is it just me........ or does it seem that a few of us are named after animals?

That and we have an overpowering amount of Dauntless born.......

is it just me........ or does it seem that a few of us are named after animals?

That and we have an overpowering amount of Dauntless born.......
According to the books, it's rather rare for people to switch into Dauntless. There were more Duantless-born than Duantless-chosen, as far as I remember. Besides, that just means all of the characters that switch into Duantless have more to prove and that provides more drama.

Reactions: MadKingJai™
Very true point (and true with the books aswell)

Status
Not open for further replies.