Divergent-You Chose Us, Now We Have to Chose You

• Thread starter Cromartie Sarkissian
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol good god, it's going to be like rainbows...... or end up checkered............. good god....... this'll be good.

images

Name-Kestrel Smith
Faction of Origin- Dauntless
Personality Traits-Quiet and fierce when messed with, so you don't want to get on her bad side. Loyal to her friends.
Appearance Description- Five feet two inches in height and about 140 pounds in weight. Long brunette hair and hazel eyes. Her hair is generally tied back.
Key Skills Learnt at Previous Faction-Self-defense, shooting, combat
Other Important Information
Outfit:
Get-The-Look-Tris-Prior-Dauntless.png

Last edited:
@Tokusentai I was wondering if I can make one more character (a Erudite born), if we cna only have one then okay, but if I can make one more thank you, just had to ask^^.

A WILD WIP APPEARS FOR THE SECCOND TIME
ad0c98427023ea5aeabbdeda03bd83fd.jpg

53ae40481447814732425924c8583902.jpg

3d989f5e99b455894d9c303fb3eb1be2.jpg

Real Name
Marianne Clarie Finch

Chosen Name
Crimson

Faction of Origin-
Abnigation

Personality Traits-
Friendly, Curious, Caring, Easily Provoked, Daydreamer, Daring

Appearance Description-
Crimson is a semi tall black haired teen who cut her hair shortly after
she came to her faction. She wears casual clothing, and
loves adding color to things, since she wasn't able to back
in her old faction.

Key Skills Learnt at Previous Faction-
Caring, Fairness, The Ability to hide secrets well

She often relives her old experiences though her dreams
She's done! Ill make a male soon too, because we need more males

Okay making a Erudite male later tonight.

I might make Fraternal twin's with my current character so we'll have another male as well :)

They'll be done by tonight :)

I might make Fraternal twin's with my current character so we'll have another male as well :)

They'll be done by tonight :)
You guys are finding great ways to even out the male-female ratio; I was about to have to bring 5 male NPCs jks

I want a piece of this! Should I make a male and a female character as well?

images

Name-Kestrel Smith
Faction of Origin- Dauntless
Personality Traits-Quiet and fierce when messed with, so you don't want to get on her bad side. Loyal to her friends.
Appearance Description- Five feet two inches in height and about 140 pounds in weight. Long brunette hair and hazel eyes. Her hair is generally tied back.
Key Skills Learnt at Previous Faction-Self-defense, shooting, combat
Outfit:
Get-The-Look-Tris-Prior-Dauntless.png
Finished

My twin's are finished!

I want a piece of this! Should I make a male and a female character as well?
You can make any gender you like, and if you want to make two characters, even better!

Name:
Rhewi

Faction of Origin:
Dauntless

Personality Traits:

Cold and angry, Rhewi isn't going to let anything stand in her way. Dauntless to the core, she isn't afraid to speak her mind, regardless of whom she is speaking to, or whom she is speaking about. She is loyal to the Dauntless, even if she doesn't show it well.

Appearance Description:
girl assassin.jpg

Key Skills Learnt at Previous Faction:
Archery, Sword and Gun Skills, Evasion Tactics

Name:
Driag

Faction of Origin:
Dauntless

Personality Traits:
He is fierce and passionate in everything he does, throwing himself whole-heartedly into every endeavor. He only does what he thinks is right, and will do whatever it takes to achieve his goals, whatever they may be.

Appearance Description:
Assassin.jpg

Sword Skills, Hand to Hand Combat, General Training

Name:
Rhewi

Faction of Origin:
Dauntless

Personality Traits:

Cold and angry, Rhewi isn't going to let anything stand in her way. Dauntless to the core, she isn't afraid to speak her mind, regardless of whom she is speaking to, or whom she is speaking about. She is loyal to the Dauntless, even if she doesn't show it well.

Appearance Description:
View attachment 82899

Archery, Sword and Gun Skills, Evasion Tactics

Name:
Driag

Faction of Origin:
Dauntless

Personality Traits:
He is fierce and passionate in everything he does, throwing himself whole-heartedly into every endeavor. He only does what he thinks is right, and will do whatever it takes to achieve his goals, whatever they may be.

Appearance Description:
View attachment 82900

Sword Skills, Hand to Hand Combat, General Training
Two more awesome Dauntless Bad A**es! Approved!

So I think mine is done.......... though I may go through and add some color.......... All of my sheets feel so bare compared to others...........

So I think mine is done.......... though I may go through and add some color.......... All of my sheets feel so bare compared to others...........
You shouldn't worry how your profile looks; you have some great information down on it regardless, and a nice choice of dauntless name as well! The game will be starting soon anyway...

Status
Not open for further replies.