Divergent-You Chose Us Now We Have To Choose You

• Thread starter Cromartie Sarkissian
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
she tugged emma into the big room with everyone and said emma listen i was once like you i may have been born into this faction but i watched my family die too. they died taking me on a wall mission and they had been attacked by the factionless i was the only one left and my brother died right in front of me to and he was supposed to choose with me today. i was younger when my parents died but i waited until later to cry i held it in and let all my upset and anger push me to fight hard and faster. emma dont give up remember faction over blood but you now have become my family my sister by joining dauntless.

she tugged emma into the big room with everyone and said emma listen i was once like you i may have been born into this faction but i watched my family die too. they died taking me on a wall mission and they had been attacked by the factionless i was the only one left and my brother died right in front of me to and he was supposed to choose with me today. i was younger when my parents died but i waited until later to cry i held it in and let all my upset and anger push me to fight hard and faster. emma dont give up remember faction over blood but you now have become my family my sister by joining dauntless.

Npc Post-Emma
"Thank you...sis.... This means a lot to me... Thank you..." Emma sniffs, drying her eyes with her Candor vest before throwing it aside, replacing it with a dauntless jacket from the pile. "Faction before blood...."

Last edited by a moderator:
she smiled and said wonder where my brother went off to he is my childhood friend merrick he is really nice if you get to meet him but in the mean time she snugged up her leather jacket she had always worn and made sure her bracelet was still on but she changed her tank from blue to a dark red one. she said your welcome emma i know how it can feel to lose your family so its ok i understand.

Last edited:
  • Gm/Initiator Post
    @everybody
"Alright initiates, hurry in here with your transfer clothes. We don't have all night; I'd like to get you settled as soon as" Vivian rendered the room, her pale skin blackened with soot. She adjusts the strap of her vest, revealing the perfectly clean skin beneath, untouched by the smoke, like a tan line. She rubs her large, black eyes, once again tightening her braided hair into a pony tail, as if she was once agin worried it was about to come to life and wriggle free. "Besides, you won't want to miss dinner for the sake of getting clean clothes. Hurry while the fires still hot!"

Samson scrambles to his feet, now fully shrouded in a veil of leather and black; it's hard to tell he was the same Candor initiate from the Choosing Ceremony, the first boy to choose. "Fire? Do you guys cook your meat over a fire? What breed of savages are you people?" He jests. Typical Ex-Candor. No filter.

Last edited by a moderator:
Austin quickly changed into the Dauntless clothes. He nabbed himself some black cargo pants, a black T-shirt, and some gloves. Nice and functional. Much better than the suits they made him wear at Erudite.

He spoke to Samson. "Technically everything you've ever eaten was cooking over a fire. Unless they don't have ovens wherever you're from." He chuckled a little.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Austin quickly changed into the Dauntless clothes. He nabbed himself some black cargo pants, a black T-shirt, and some gloves. Nice and functional. Much better than the suits they made him wear at Erudite.

He spoke to Samson. "Technically everything you've ever eaten was cooking over a fire. Unless they don't have ovens wherever you're from." He chuckled a little.
Npc-Samson
"Very Funny Nose. What's your name anyway? Let's walk and talk, I don't want to be late..."

Kestrel simply took long, half jogging strides to keep up with Vivian. She could keep this pace without breaking out in sweat. When they reached the dorm and Vivian tossed a bag of clothes onto the floor, Kestrel leaned against the wall and watched for a bit. She had no desire to change her outfit. She loved her current outfit. If she did need a change, she could just sneak into her bedroom at home and raid her own closet. Bored of watching the Transfers fight for Dauntless clothing, Kestrel headed for the main hall. "There had better be cake left." The Dauntless-born grumbled.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Aurora followed everyone else and yelled to emma come one we gotta hurry up or i promise there will be absolutely no food left. she left her bed the same knowing she had no clothes to get rid of or destroy from her old faction since she was a dauntless born.

Npc-Samson
"Very Funny Nose. What's your name anyway? Let's walk and talk, I don't want to be late..."

Austin walked with him. "Name's Austin. Erudite transfer. You seem like a Candor. What's your name?"

Npc Post-Xytheus
Austin walked with him. "Name's Austin. Erudite transfer. You seem like a Candor. What's your name?"
"The names Samson, and yeah, I was a Candor alright, but I guess we're all dauntless now. I've heard dauntless cake is to die for; no, really, there are stories about a civil war that waged in the compound when they changed the cake recipe. You were an Erudite, do you know if it was true?" Samson began to jog, an exited look growing across his face as he moved, like dog with a new toy; this was going to be great

From now on, I'm someone who is on the edge, I can't just be calm. While changing, he quickly went over what had just happened within the past hour or two, he didn't really know how long it's been, mainly because his clock, the sun, was missing. While running to the train, he had been in the middle of the group, and during the jumps, he didn't go too early or too late, but when it was seeming to slow. When he hit the net, he knew what his name would be, Salamander. It matched with his ever-changing hair, which was white for today at least, though he predicted that while he wasn't noticeable, it may go back to its normal black. He had noticed a few ex-Amity while moving through the initiation, and figured he 'ought to find one of them, because they came from the same place, they would understand his anxiety and stress, unless they were born as a Dauntless in Amity skins. Salamander, that's my name now, and there is no going back. This is my new life..... for however long I may make it in this sun forsaken world. When he was changed, he slowly made his way to the next room clad in black shorts and a sleeveless shirt. I could get used to this.... they know how to dress.

Npc Post-Xytheus

"The names Samson, and yeah, I was a Candor alright, but I guess we're all dauntless now. I've heard dauntless cake is to die for; no, really, there are stories about a civil war that waged in the compound when they changed the cake recipe. You were an Erudite, do you know if it was true?" Samson began to jog, an exited look growing across his face as he moved, like dog with a new toy; this was going to be great

Austin kept pace with him. "It's good but not that good. Sorry, but that story is only a story. I can only hope they don't use the stupid health crap like Erudite does. Have you ever had a cake made with more chemicals than sugar? It's not good." They arrived at the entrance of the dining hall.

Sirius waited around in the hall for a bit before he saw another familiar face come in. What was the boy's name again? It's not like it matters anyway, he's probably changed it like almost every other transfer. He walked over to the other amity transfer and introduced himself reaching out for a handshake. "I'm Sirius. It's...seriously good to re-meet you?... I guess." he said with a chuckle

@TK (shlav)

Chapter 2-Meeting the Dauntless
You follow the woman name Vivian's commands, and follow her into a large, cavern like hall; the Dauntless main hall. Flood Lights blind you the moment you enter, drowning your vision in white. The moment you recover you are thrown into the sea of tattoos that is the a Dauntless gathering. Strong men and women alike part from your path, revealing a complete road from one end of the room, patting you on the back and cheering as you walk through. Your eyes follow upwards as you look notice the second layer of flooring, a balcony, with several Dauntless members climbing and jumping from the railings. Walking out from behind one of the tall, iron doors protecting the balcony walks the leader of Dauntless, Max. You've heard stories of this man before, terrifying stories of his many battles with factionless rebellions; he is more myth than man.e5c0f2e3e791187ba380149fe93f75d4.jpg
"Gather Round, Initiates; Welcome to the first day of the rest of your life. Welcome to the Dauntless! Here at Dauntless we have a certain Manifesto in which we live by:
  • We believe that justice is more important than peace.
  • We believe in freedom from fear, in denying fear the power to influence our decisions.
  • We believe in ordinary acts of bravery, in the courage that drives one person to stand up for another.
  • We believe in acknowledging fear and the extent to which it rules us.
  • We believe in facing that fear no matter what the cost to our comfort, our happiness, or even our sanity.
Stick to there rules, and you will not only survive here, but you shall thrive. That is of course, if you are able to complete the initiation..."
" Cheering breaks out at the sound of the leaders voice, with some particularly rowdy breaking out into howling. e5c0f2e3e791187ba380149fe93f75d4.jpg
"Now, you may have have heard, we have had an abnormally large amount of transfers this year; it appears that the rest of the faction system is finally growing some balls and trying to complete the initiation!!!" The cheering continues. Max makes a gesture with his hands, silencing the crowd. "That being said, however, we will be forced to make some consequences to compensate; the scoring system formally used to determine your occupations shall now have another meaning; after each stage of the initiation, the lowest ranking initiates shall be eliminated, removed from this faction into the factionless. If you are really Dauntless, this complex wont scare you, it will excite you;" He pauses, staring at the abnegation transfers "You Chose us, and now its our chance to choose you"

With a clap of the leaders hands, a holographic leader board appears in front of him. It is dazzling in design; undoubtedly erudite built. "Before you shines the current rankings- As you can see, you are all equal in points aside from the first jumpers and those who made the train jump easily. You have been given a minor head start, to be specific, you are five points ahead of the competition." he stares Aries dead in the eye "I have high hopes for you all..."
The leader once again breaks away, pacing up and down the balcony. "The initiation shall be difficult to say the least; it is designed to push you to both your physical, mental and emotional limits. The initiation shall begin with the physical stage, where we shall focus on raising you to level you are required to be at the survive the other stages. Next, you shall move into the Mental stage, where you shall be plunged into your deepest, darkest nightmares. Succeed, and Dauntless awaits. Fail, well, use your imagination..." He stops, turns and leans over the Balcony. "In the meantime enjoy your meal. For Dauntless! For Bravery" The Dauntless members reinstate their cheering, turning back to their tables, sliding Dauntless cake up and down the table to each other.
The initiates wait. Silenced by the news

@everyone

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Kestrel stands with a hand on her hip. She had been one of the first ones to jump, and would do it again in a heartbeat. What a rush it had been. But now it was time to chow down, and stomach reminded her of that.

Merrick tapped Rora on the shoulder. "Look at that. One of the transfers is on top. Not bad for a first day. Wonder if he'll end up staying at the end or getting cut. He seems like a decent guy. Hope he has the balls to stick with it." He turns and leads her to their customary table. He passes Sirius and says, "Hey Sirius! Come join us! The cakes decent, but it ain't the only thing we eat."

she smiles and follows merrick saying yeah it would be nice to have some new family. she keep up and do whatever it took to stay here.

Sirius followed behind the dauntless born, staying about three steps behind him. What was so great about this cake they keep going on about? He supposed he would have to try it if he was going to live here... Or at least attempt to. He supposed he should get some normal food too

Walking with the heard, Salamander felt slightly overwhelmed. Maybe it was the fact that they seemed to be underground, and not in a field. Making a quick decision, he slowly dropped to the back of the group, right next to Sirius, "Hey, never did get the chance to, as you put it, re-meet you. It's nice to meet you Sirius, I go by Salamander now. It kinda fits, you know with my hair and all." In fact, at that moment, his hair seemed lighter, almost a light black/dark grey color. He had been stressed since yesterday, and knew this sort of thing would happen. "So what made you chose Dauntless over the others?"

@ChemoNinja

lk3mirs.jpg

Aries liked his new dauntless looked, it fit him more than his old Amity Rags. If his old family could see him now. Watching as the Leader of Dauntless, Max talked...Aries noticed him staring at him. He felt good about himself. When he saw his name on top of the Leaderboard, he was even more pumped up than before. He would have to stay up there, proving himself to be a true Dauntless. Staying on Top was harder than getting to the top, but he felt that he could do it. Stay brave and stay strong. After Max left the Dauntless members to eat, Aries took a seat with other members of the faction. When he was passed some cake, he looked at it at first. This was the legendary cake that everyone was talking about. Aries took a bite... "Wo! This is amazing." Dauntless members started patting him on the back, while he chowed down. "I guess the hype was real."

Dauntless Outfit
[spoili]
outfit_large_028bdfac-ec87-47d5-b72f-1406a890e66b.jpg
[/spoili]​

Mentioned: @Tokusentai

Status
Not open for further replies.