Divergent- You Chose Us, Now We Have to Choose You

• Thread starter Cromartie Sarkissian
  • Start date

Should this Rp be a Casual or Non-Casual?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cromartie Sarkissian

Original poster
Dauntless Flames.jpg
"Becoming fearless isn't the point. That's impossible. It's learning how to control your fear, and how to be free from it.”

We're lucky to be in the city. They say that war was terrible, that the rest of the world was destroyed. Our founders built the wall to keep us safe and they divided us into five groups, factions, to keep the peace. And then there's Dauntless, they're our protectors, our soldiers, our police. I always thought they were was amazing. Brave, fearless and free. Some people think that Dauntless are crazy, which they kind of are.

Welcome to Dauntless, Initiate. The following Rp is based around the world of Divergent, the faction system of Chicago. The game will start at the choosing ceremony, when all Initiates will leave their blood behind in the bowl of coal, and choose the Dauntless! Next, the players shall have to go through the dauntless initiation, with eliminations, characters deaths and corruptions at every turn! Discover the secret plans of your faction, remove Divergents from the system and qualify for the next dauntless leader. BE BRAVE. STAY ALIVE

Mechanics
Complete your initiation-Score points for your completion of fighting tournaments, knife throwing, target shooting and for showing ordinary acts of bravery
Move up the Ranks- Stay ahead or go live with the factionless. At the end of each round, those who have not reached the right amount of points to progress will be eliminated from the Rp/ will have to join the factioless thread(perhaps even join the Evelyn's Factionless resistance force?
Win at all Costs- Pm the Gm(me) if you feel as if you need to attack another player. Perhaps you want to take down the guy or gal at the top of the leaderboard? But be careful, they will fight back if you don't fight hard enough.
Create your Own Initiate- Design your own character with his or her own strengths and weakness. Were they dauntless born? or maybe they're transferring stiffs?

Haven't Read the Book/Seen the Movies? No Problem! This Rp shall have Minimal Spoilers for the series,(but please, you should read the book; it will change your life)

Are you ready to prove your Bravery? Comment or Rate To Express Your Interest; Pm me for more information.

Come and see the sign up sheet here! https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/divergent-you-chose-us-now-we-have-to-chose-you.121360/

Last edited by a moderator:
AGHHHH~~
I
CAN'T
WAIT
TO
JOINNNN!

This is a really good idea.

This looks really good.... and as a half and half for casual/serious, it would work great as also a dice game (for like general fighting ability, knife throws, ect) unless you already were thinking that way... in which case, we have something to agree on.

Amazing Idea here!!!! :D

This looks really good.... and as a half and half for casual/serious, it would work great as also a dice game (for like general fighting ability, knife throws, ect) unless you already were thinking that way... in which case, we have something to agree on.
I was thinking the very same thing X)

lol then we are both awesome at thinking up plans XP

lol so how many people are you looking for before we make this happen?
I'm unsure really. I personally want to start this as quickly as possible, so many after one more guy or gal joins

I'm unsure really. I personally want to start this as quickly as possible, so many after one more guy or gal joins
I here you were looking for one more guy? I mean I am here so yeah xD.

I own all the books. They are definitely worth reading again. I'm up this.

lol Cynder..... they are worth reading 100+ times over.... I cried at the end.... I don't cry over books.....

Major lover of the books and than they shattered my heart with the last one... But , still love them!

AGHHHH~~
I
CAN'T
WAIT
TO
JOINNNN!

This is a really good idea.
The sign ups will be up tonight! Thank you for your support; I'll tag you in the opening post so y'all can find it. (I could'my tag you in the other post because my phone doesn't allow special characters)

I personally chose Dauntless (But Divergent a lot more...huehue) for myself when I saw the two movies so I would love to join!

I see some familiar faces in here too, it'll be awesome to rp with you guys again and getting to know the new ones :3

Reactions: MadKingJai™
I did a quiz and I got Amity lol...which does fit my fun and loving personaility so if this happened in real life...I would be Amity, and I love the color orange too xD.

Just finished watching Insurgent...amazing.

Just bought and watched Insurgent again.... Perfection.

@T E R R O R ~ Glad to have you joining us in all the fun , Mister :)

Status
Not open for further replies.