Divergent RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mayhem

Original poster
I saw the movie, and I now am on a desperate search to find someone to play Jeanine Matthews for my female OC. Yes, this would (eventually) be a romance. It will be a rather dark romance though, but I want them to still care deeply for each other. I'd like to have my character be a lot younger than Jeanine. My character will have been Erudite born, but transferred to Dauntless. To complicate things, I'd like her to be divergent. Her parents were good friends with Jeanine, and she was quite close with her before she went to dauntless. They were so close that they chose to still see each other often despite now being in different factions. My character is doing her best to keep her being divergent a secret. During most of the initiation process, Jeanine was angry with her. She had seen her test results which were Erudite, and she was sure she knew the girl nearly as well as the girl knew herself. She couldn't understand why she left Erudite. We'd start out just before her aptitude test and play through the choosing ceremony. Then, we'd skip to the first time they talk afterwards, and then we'll skip to four years later when the two are in a romantic relationship and Jeanine still hasn't found out the truth about her being divergent. I'd like to have my character become one of the leaders of Dauntless and when we skip ahead four years this would put us around the time of Tris's choosing ceremony. I'm willing double as any character from the movie for your OC.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.