Divergent OOC

• Thread starter xxDarkest_Assassinxx
  • Start date
I'll be going on a vacation Sunday and will get back on Friday. I probable wont be able to get on iwaku that week.

Character sheet:

Clare Naja

Born faction: Amity
Background: Clare's family has been good to her and always believed in what she did. but they didn't like the fact that she would fight for the chance of freedom. even when she knew it was wrong sometimes she would hold her self back but there are times when she let it out and punched someone
Hopes in life: Hopes to fight for what right and still bring peace to this messed up world!

I'm restarting because I felt like it.... but anyways and I want to test stuff out on this character ^^

Oh thanks also is it going with the book? or whats the plot really ^^;

Well I unfortunately didn't read the books so my perspective will be based off the movie

It's not supposed to be exactly like either, it's supposed to have our spin on things

Ohhhhhhhhh I have not read the moives. and maybe I have not read the book. because people spole and everything >.>

I don't recomend reading the book unless you are willing to settle for the disappointment in the third book. Great Series... Terrible ending.

I'm up for it. I just haven't had any ideas to start so I was waiting to see if someone else came up with anything or if I thought of something.

Maybe a group of rebels (mostly divergents?) fight against the social barriers between the different factions and want unity as a nation? (Sort of? I'm not so sure...)

Maybe it started six months after choosing? Anyways, if it doesn't work out, we could put the idea down.

Character sheet

Name: Miriam Fencer

Picture:
DSC00579.JPG
(Imagine something like the girl in the darkest dress)

Born faction: Abnegation

Background: Miriam was born into the abnegation faction. Her father was born Abnegation, and her mother was Dauntless before her transfer to Abnegation when she turned 16. Miriam (who is often called "Miri" by her friends) hopes to transfer into Amity to get away from the strict influences of her birth faction. Miri's father is strict and religious, but has a good heart. Sometimes, he seems to almost regret staying in Abnegation, and is one of the few in that faction with a love for the arts.
Miri's mother still has her own ideas about spirituality and freedom, despite her love for her chosen faction, and while both of her parents want her to stay in Abnegation, they wouldn't be surprised if she was to transfer out. Miri loves art and music, and feels at home around agriculture.

Hopes in life: There's nothing she wants more than for everyone to be safe and happy.

is it to late to join? if not here is my info

Name: Alice Beckett

picture: couldn't figure out how to upload a pic

Born faction:Dauntless

Background: Alice's parents were always out being adventurous while she was always young wild and free. she ran around pretending to jump from trains and climb fences but one day her parents didn't come home when she was six. she was all alone but never told anyone.

Hopes in life: to find a permanent family