District 3 - Atena's Shrine (Magica★Girls ONLINE IC-3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Random Event Completed!
Congratiolations, Nataliya Vostro for completing this random event! Here's your well deserved rewards:
[spoili]
300 crystalias
x2 Chilli Bang-Bang (potions that are actually like liquid granades that explode after a hard impact somewhere. Handle with care)

[/spoili]

You also unlocked 2 achievements!
"The Guardian of the Shrine"
Sucessfully stoped a thief from stealing something precious from the Atena's Shrine temple.
&
"Showing No Mercy"
You attacked and hurt a armless Magica Girl without showing a single hint of mercy or pitty.
-----------------------------------------------
@Angelic Fusion

You can now update your CS with the recieved stuff and unlocked achievements!

Last edited:
Scarlet lightly lands on the ground outside the temple after having tested her ability to fly using her fire power to propel her or at least that's what it looks like. It was more of where should she would land/crash, the soft snow or the hard stone steps. "Phew I was so close to faceplanting." sighing with relief. She was here in front of the temple to seek advice from Belle as she had no idea where she should start as her career. Sanguinius was making himself comfortable on Scarlet head "As suspected this is very comfortable." he commented. Scarlet began shaking with excitement before bursting into laughter "This is it Sanguiny! My rise to stardom is imminent." . Sanguinius merely nods as Scarlet walks into the temple towards Belle's office.

Reactions: Stray Shinku
The Priestess Belle was sat on the chair of her desk, reading something that human called "manga". Her cheeks were all red and she was gasping with awe and excitement. Other manga of different tittle and volumes were scattered on her desk as well. Apparently, Belle was secretely a manga's lovers during her free time. "Oh, for Atena...! I didn't knew such little words and drawings could bring so many emotions to a person!" Belle said, giggling cutely while quickly flipping some pages of the manga. "What a wonderful story! Oh, this is definitely ART!"

The Consulting Office was a medium size office that even had a bed on a corner, besides a big window where the beautiful horizon could be seen. There were a few bookshelves here and there, some couches and chairs, and a medium size table right in th middle of the room. There's where Belle sometimes sat with some Magica Girls that come to her for an advice or for talk about something.
@Gabriel Heartache

Striding through the temple with a beaming smile Scarlet finally reached the door to Belle's office. Standing before the door she could not help but quietly laugh for a little bit. "Ohhh, I am so excited Sanguiny!" Scarlet states her body unable to cease in shaking with delight. Sanguinius merely purrs in contentment as he felt the shaking of Scarlet's body was akin to a full body massage machine. Incapable of holding onto her excitement any longer she places her hand on the door knob and quickly turns it but she used too much strength in pushing the door opening it with a loud BANG! "Hi there! My name is Scarlet Hearts and I'm looking for advice to start my career in being a Ido- Magical Girl!" she asked as the door opened doing a small fist pump after her introduction "Nailed it.!" she thought to herself with smile acknowledging to herself that she did great on the first impression department.

Entering the room Scarlet can't help but look at all the office and feel at peace calming her down a bit. Unable to stop herself from looking around she scans the room "Wow! This doesn't look like a office!" she bluntly comments as she pokes every piece of furniture. Then she made herself comfortable on the couch "The couch is sooo fluffy and it feels so nice! I need to get one for myself!" she exclaims with joy then she turns to look at Belle with expecting eyes. If one were to look closer it's as if there are stars glittering around Scarlet.

@Shinku

@Gabriel Heartache
----------------------------------
Belle was so focused on her manga that when Scarlet accidentally opened the door with a loud bang, she screamed with surprised and jumped up a bit on her chair, quickly closing the manga and looked around. She then spotted Scarlet and her adorable Amicus on her head. She made a pokerface after seeing her odd, but funny introduction, saying that she wanted some advice for becoming a better Magica Girl. But yes, she noticed she was about to say Idol.

Belle sighed and giggled, lightly fixing her red dress. Scarlet words didn't really amoused her that much, because every Magical Girl at their first steps were exactly like that. After fixing her dress, Belle stood up and looked at her with a kind smile. "Well, hello there, Scarlet-dono", she began to say slowly walking towards her. "You came to the right place, my dear. I'm Belle, the Priestess of this temple and the person which most of the Magica Girls come for an advice or other kind of help".

Belle stopped in front of the table in the middle of the room and slowly knelt on top of a cushion with golden fabrics. "Come here, sweetie, and tell me your worries". Belle picked a pot filled with tea and began to pour some on some cups that were on the table.

@Shinku
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Scarlet waves her hands frantically "Please just call me Scarlet there's no need to be so polite Belle-san." giving a awkward laugh and rubbing the back of her head just inches away from touching Sanguinius. Scarlet then focus her eyes on Belle as she moved and Scarlet couldn't help but be in awe of Belle's beauty and was in light trance "Uwaa, You are so pretty Belle-san." she complimented unconsciously and broke out of the trance immediately after she realize what she said was very embarrassing,her face was lit with a light shade of pink. Not trying to make this too awkward she took Belle's offer and sat opposite of her and waited for Belle to finish serving tea before continuing her inquiry. Taking the red cup that was filled with tea she blew on it to make it cooler, even if she is impervious to heat most of the time she still like her tea lukewarm. "Well you see Belle-san... I'm completely lost! I don't know what to do or where to go to get started!" She states honestly and bluntly. Taking a small sip from her cup she can feel the rejuvenating taste of the tea "Wow, this is a mean cup of tea Belle-san!" praising the tea with much glee before moving the cup of tea closer to Sanginius "You have to try it Sanguiny! It's the best tea I ever tasted!" Sanginius opened one eye and licked the tea before nodding in agreement "Indeed.".

Placing the tea back on the table and appearing more calm now Scarlet begins explaining her situation " You see Belle-san I never had friends...I mean I never had a lot of friends! And also I don't know what to do! Wait I think I said that before... Umm, I think I also said I didn't know where to go..." Placing each of her hand to the side of her head she begins rubbing it hoping it would increase her thought process. "Uuuuuuu, I got nothing..." she said dejectedly while hanging her head. Then suddenly Scarlet regains her composure and banged the table with both her heads. Nothing on the table was moved as this time she controlled her strength perfectly "Belle-san please help!" she asked Belle with expecting eyes.

@Gabriel Heartache
-------------------------------------
Belle was listening carefully and with attention Scarlet's worries. She sipped some of her tea while doing so, smiling cutely by how adorable Scarlet looked when all panicked. When she finished explaining her situation, Belle slowly put the cup on the table and looked back at Scarlet with a bright smile. "Oh, sweetie, you first need to calm down and don't panic for something like that", she began to say. She sighed gently and placed her soft and flawless hands on top of her lap. "It's normal for you to feel like that. In fat, every Magica Girl you see around here actually faced the same thing. Don't worry about it, you just need to get used to this place".

She then lifted her right index finger. "And about where you could start, I suggest you the "Blaze's Plaza". That's practically the perfect zone for meet up with other Magica Girls and it's the most common place for beginners". Belle nodded in agreement and picked her cup. "But, sure, you can start somewhere else, like of the "Harmony Neigborhood". It's in you were you want to start".

Scarlet face brightens up when Belle gave her the answer to her questions. Sliding closer to Belle, Scarlet forcefully held Belle's hand and thanked her for the assistance. "Thank you so much Belle-san!" Scarlet practically screamed in Joy at Belle. Standing right after she clenches both her fist in determination, her souls have reached full ignition "I will fulfill my dreams! We are going to Blaze's then harmony neighborhood! What do you say Sainguiny?" Sanguinius merely nods at her declaration. Scarlet then promptly stands before dashing through the office and out the door but not before turning back to thank Belle one more time by bowing respectfully.

As Scarlet left the temple she had just realized some important facts that she had forgotten to ask. "Ummm, Sanguiny do you know where Blaze's is?" . Sanguinius merely responds with "That way." not showing any indication of where 'That way' is before falling back to Scarlet's comfortable head pillow. "Thank you Sanguiny! Now off to Blaze's we go!" Sighing with relief and jumping up into the air pumping her fist. Fire starts blasting out of boots and she propels to where that way is.

@Shinku

Continuing in Blaze's plaza

Reactions: Stray Shinku
Status
Not open for further replies.