District 2 - Market of the Four Races (Magica★Girls ONLINE IC-2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brooke Ine
Anna's Body Manipulation Corner

Brooke could feel the vibrations on the top of her head from Oriana laughing as Miss Anna stated her surprise about what the Amicus wanted to be. Neither one of the duo took it offensively, but it was really hard not to laugh right along with her soon-to-be octopus friend, especially when she felt the lightest tickle of a tail brush back and forth along the back of her neck.

Upon hearing the price, Brooke smile grew even bigger than before. She overestimated the price, but that's alright! Nodding her head, she tried her best to stifle a giggle as she handed the shopowner the necessary amount of money needed. "Thank you for the discount Miss!" Looking at her friend, Brooke carved the image of a cat-like creature into her head, not wanting to forget a single detail, just in case Oriana decided to change her mind later on.
@Shinku

Anna tilted her head to the right about after noticing Brooke and her Amicus giggled a bit, not knowing why. He didn't mind it that much, so she just smiled and take the crystalias Brooke gave her and turned around, walking towards a white metalic door, which slid open automaticly as she approached. "Follow me, sweetie. Your Amicus will be ready in no time", she said as she stepped inside the room. Then, Anna walked towards a metalic bed with white sheets. There was a medium size and pretty tall table on its right. On top of it, a box of plastic gloves laid perfectly. Anna took out a pair. "Please, laid your Amicus on the bed", she said while putting on the gloves.

After the gloves, she opened one of the doors of the dresser and took out a notebook that had inserted a blue pen. As she closed the door, she took the pen, opened the notebook and began to make some notes on it while waiting for Brooke.

Brooke Ine

The minute she saw the metallic table covered with sheets, Brooke started to worry. It wasn't that she didn't trust Miss Anna, she just didn't like the looks of the table itself. Oriana of course felt this, but completely ignored it as she jumped onto the bed.

Relax, it'll be all good, I just hope you prepared yourself for what is to come. This helped ease some of her worries, and she smiled, tucking the rest of them into a ball and hiding them deep within herself. "We're going out to get some sushi after this though, so I think that you should be the one who needs preparation..." It didn't help that the whitehead was hungry, but now she was thinking of getting a nice big order of fried calimari to go, oh, or maybe Blaze's Plaza would have a cute little food stand that sold takoyaki! As she unconsciously licked her lips, she was brought back into reality from a sudden thump.

Oriana had apparently decided to roll off the bed in her excitement. Busting up, the both of them started laughing, as Brooke put her back onto the...bed. "Now, you stay still young lady, or I swear... Ummm...I'll force feed you octopus babies for a month!"

Oriana gasped as her partner smirked, You wouldn't dare- "Oh, but I do..." Brooke took a few steps back, sticking her tongue out playfully while still keeping that evil glint in her eye.​
@Shinku

Arriving in this unknown place Scarlet felt somewhat uneasy, there was no way she would have gotten lost she thought while taking out the map of the whole city which showed her she was in harmony neighborhood... wait a minute... Apparently she read the map completely wrong and took all the wrong turns to end up in the market place of the four races. "Well at least I can go window-shopping..." She sighed depressingly, having thought that she could at least find her way to a district without Sanguinius's help. Feeling this Sanguinius patted her head as if to say "There, there you'll get there eventually." in response to that Scarlet's eyes start to tear up "You are so mean Sanguiny." she cried.

-Several minutes of walking later-

Having lost her depression with all the amazing sights to be had in the market district, Scarlet now cheerily strides through the streets gazing at the stores and stalls. Stopping her tracks abruptly, she turns to look at a store that caught her attention 'Anna's Body Manipulation Corner' not so much a corner since it's sandwiched by two other stores that aren't as interesting. Scarlet pushed the door open and the jingles of a bell can be heard informing anyone inside that a potential customer is entering. "Scarlet is now entering." She declared her coming with vigour but having seen no one at the counter her curiosity gotten the better of her and went to check out the backroom. As she approached the door she could hear ominous laughter coming for it swallowing the rising fear coming out of her she proceeded to turn the door knob and enter. What she saw could only be describe as a scene from a horror movie, the evil scientist was getting ready to perform some sort of procedure onto the poor helpless Amicus while the scientist assistant was holding it against its will. Instinctively Scarlet screamed in horror. "Monsters! How can you experiment on that poor thing!" Scarlet accused of the two females in the room while poised and ready to intervene using non-violent measures like screaming out of the shop and asking for help.

@Raven Haruka
@Shinku

Just when Anna was about to proceed to make a quick exam to Orina's little and furry body, she stopped where she was, her hands neabry Orina. She widden her eyes and looked over at Brooke, blinking her eyes a couple of times with confusing and amousment. "M-Monsters...? Us...? What are you talking about, miss?" A drop of sweat appeared on Anna's forehead as she let go a quick chuckle before proceeding to put her hands on Orina. She began to gently and carefully touch some parts of her body, smiling kindly. "I'm doing nothing to this adorable Amicus, just a quick examination for make sure she's all good for the Full Body Changing".

Anna nodded, noticing Orina was in a really good and healthy shape. She felt not anomalies on her bones neither other suspicious things around. "You really take a good care of your Amicus, miss", Anna said, looking over at Brooke with a happy smile. "I'm glad to see Magica Girls that take a serious care of their loyal Amicus. After all, they're the ones that will always stay by their Masters side no matter what, aiding them during quests and battles".

@Gabriel Heartache
@Raven Haruka

Brooke Ine

Brooke giggled at the scenario unfolding in front of her. While she wasn't laughing at the new stranger standing at the door, she also didn't realize what the situation might've looked like from an outside perspective. When Miss Anna complimented her on her taking care of Oriana, she stopped giggling, though the smile was still clearly evident on her face. "Thank you miss, that's very thoughtful of you to say." What the shopowner said afterward slightly concerned her, but she waved it off in her mind, quickly focusing instead on the girl who had called them monsters, her voice playful and cheery to match her smile.

"I'm not a monster, I'm an aquas girl! My name's Brooke Ine, and the poor thing you were just worried about a moment ago is Oriana, my Amicus. Who're you?"

Scarlet's face is entirely red now as she felt ashamed that she had reach the wrong conclusion, this was after a body transformation shop of course there would be a evil scientist looking doctor. "M-my name is Scarlet Hearts and my Amicus is called Sanguinius... I-I will wait outside, sorry for the scare." Scarlet whimpered as she closes the door. She then proceeded to sit at one of the waiting chairs outside the room. Placing both hands on her face to cover the shame she screamed mentally. "AHHHHHHH, I DID SOMETHING EMBARRASSING AGAIN!!" . Well all Scarlet could do now was to regain her pride by waiting for the operation to finish and apologizing to the individual inside.

Though the operation might take a while so she went to check the bill board which had a lot of papers attached to it, hoping to pass the time. " Hunting season?" she curiously said as she read the big letters.

@Shinku
@Raven Haruka
@Trionfi

As Scarlet came out of the room with a really ashamed and embarrassed expression, Anna chuckled and stood straight with a smile. "Well, your Amicus is in a really perfect condition", she said while taking ooff her loves. "Now, I can proceed to make the proceedures". With that said, she turned around and walked towards a counter that had a machine with the appearance of a medium size metallic fish tank, but it wasn't. That was the object that made the Amicus's body changing possible. Besides the machine, there was a computer which whom it was attached to. Anna stood in front of it and began to type all the information that Satomi write up on her sheet. "Can you please put Oriana inside of the machine, please?" asked Anna, still typing on the computer.

Brooke Ine

Brooke gave a small wave as Scarlet left, turning back to see Miss Anna putting down Oriana. When she saw the shopkeeper walked over to a computer connected to a machine that looked like a giant fish tank, she started to chuckle. "Look Oriana, it suits you perfectly." Oh please, that is sooo not my style, anyhow aren't you going to put me inside it already? "Oh, yeah.." The young girl could feel a bit of blood rush to her cheeks when she realized that the owner of such a machine had asked her too place her amicus inside. Quickly picking her up, she did just as she was asked, eyeballing the machine as she did so. "Could it be alright if I stayed here while the procedure went on?" Her worry had got the best of her, so she decided to ask Anna if it was alright.​
@Shinku

"Of course you can, sweetie!" Anna giggled and turned to face her with a smile. "It's funny how everyone whom enters here and place their Amicus on the mahine ask me the same question". She chuckled and looked at the machine, placing her right index under her chin. "I wonder if it realy looks scary..." With a sigh and a shook of her head, he looked back at the computer and pressed a button on it. That made a metalic door slowly closed, making Oriana looked like inside of a fish tank. A single beeping sound played in the whole room and the machine where Oriana was began to glow light blue. Anna stood besides Brooke and smiled a bit, crossing her arms while looking at the machine. "Behold the most magnificent futuristic science advance", she said, proud of her work.

In a few seconds, some lights that came from bellow the machine began to quickly spin around Oriana, encircling her. In a minute, the only thing that could be visible was a medium ball of thousand light blue lights. It took another minute for that ball to burst into blue sparkles, revealing the whole new appearance of Oriana. The doors of the machine opened and Anna stepped closer to Oriana, gentle picking her on her arms. She smiled and examined her. "Oh, for Atena! You really look totally adorable, Oriana!" After making sure she was alright, Anna turned around and looked up at Brooke with a smile. "Come here and get your Amicus, sweetie".

Brooke Ine

Brooke smiled in relief, happy that she could stay. As lights started blinking, and doors started shutting, she was very confused about the whole process of it all, having to close her eyes near the end of it. When she opened it back up, all she could see was a blue ball of light. Taking a closer look, she realized that it was many lights that made up the sphere, making it look like one big swarm of blue fireflies.

About a minute later, the young teen squinted her eyes as the ball burst open, revealing a very blue eight-legged thing, with brigt pink highlights. She stood petrified in her spot, amazed by the transformation and watching Miss Anna as she took Oriana out of the fish tank thingy.

Suddenly she was snapped out of her trance when she heard the shopowner tell her to get her amicus. Feeling an even larger smile break out on her face, she began to walk towards the other two in the room. Just as she was close enough for what was about to happen, Oriana jumped out of Anna's arms, propelling herself with her eight new tentacles and landing directly on Brooke's face. She could feel suction cups stick to her fac, and being taken by surprise, she started to make her way backwards, failing miserably at walking and instead falling over her own feet, landing on the ground.

Brooke look, I'm an octopus, a really cute blue octopus! Oriana cheered, laughing as Brooke gently removed her amicus from her face. "Yes Oriana, I can see that." The both of them busted up in a short fit of laughter, as Oriana climbed onto the top of her head, sticking all eight of her tentacles in various spots around her head, with the exception of her face luckily, so as to not fall off if she were to suddenly move her head.

Standing back up, Brooke turned to Anna, bowing down. "Thank you miss, I believe that we are both very happy with the results of your marvelous work!" Every word she just said was true, after all the shopkeeper did a fantastic job, and she was super sweet!

Not even half a minute later, Brooke realized that she had no more reason to be in the shop. "Well, I guess I have to go now, bye!" Making a small wave at Anna, she left the store, back into the busy streets of the Four Races Market. Suddenly, she noticed a familiar batch of black hair standing by a billboard. Running over to where she was, Brooke leant forward when she was close enough to see her face, recognizing her as the girl from before.

"Hi, it's Scarlet, right? What'cha doing?"
@Shinku @Gabriel Heartache

"I can't make heads or tails about this Sanguiny! What does it say?" Scarlet asked her friend Sanguinius. Opening his eyes for a moment taking a look at the piece of paper that Scarlet was yammering about he said plainly "Go back to the shop and ask the scientist." before going back to what he was doing earlier, taking a nap on Scarlet's head. Hearing a voice she recognized Scarlet turns to face Brooke the girl from the store "You! I'm sorry from before I hope didn't mess anything up for you guys." Scarlet apologize but taking a look at both Brooke and Oriana she gave a sigh of relief. "Well, to answer that question we must go on a quest for the questions after the answer! You ready!?" She burst out enthusiastically pointing at the big piece of paper on the bill board the one that is highlighted with the words 'Hunting Season'.

She turns to the billboard to make sure she was pointing at the correct place, nodding in satisfaction she turns to face Brooke. "You see I can't read very well so I don't understand what this piece of paper is saying." Scarlet announce to Brooke bluntly. Then a thought occurred in Scarlet's head, she freezes for a moment before quickly taking hold of Brooke's hand she ask a very honest question "Are we friends now?" with beaming smile.

@Raven Haruka

@Raven Haruka
----------------------------
Just before Brooke could step out of the shop, Anna quickly snapped her fingers, making a floating rolled paper popped above her head. As she pointed at Brooke, the floating item quickly dashed towards the Magica Girl. In seconds, it stopped above Brooke heads and it emnated a magical beeping sound.
[spoili]
Recipt of your Purchase
Your purchase: Full Amicus Customization
Price: 400 crystalias (90 crystalias discount for your very first purchase here)(400-90=310 crystalias spent)
Your Budget was: 800 crystalias / Actual Budget: 490 crystalias[/spoili]
Congratiolations, Brooke Ine! You unlocked the achievement "Pimp My Amicus, Anna!". That was after the purchase of a "Full Custumization" of your Amicus in Anna's Body Manipulations Corner. You can now update your "Achievements" area on your Profile, your "Crystalias" and change the image of your Amicus with the new one.

Brooke Ine

The brightly sounding beep coming from above the young girl's head was gone unnoticed by said girl. That is, until Oriana snatched it out of the sky with a sticky ligament, stretching to out the paper inside of he satchel strapped to Brooke's back.

Brooke stared at Scarlet's face, processing everything she just heard a moment ago. A few seconds later, she slowly blinked, realizing that the girl in front of her had just volunteered for the both of them to go on a quest together. As for being friends, Brooke didn't see the point in refusing.

Smiling brightly at Scarlet, she nodded, "Sure, we're friends! And we would love to do a quest with you, right Oriana?" The said octopus wiggled a tentacle in a failed attempt of a wave. Of course, the more the merrier! The white-haired female knew though that her partner was just using this as an excuse to not have to eat Takoyaki, but that was fine.

It was a nice thing, friendship, and Brooke had this gut feeling that the two of them would get along just fine. Suddenly, she realized that during her response, her new friend was gripping her hand. Sweatdropping a little at her own slowness, Brooke's smile dropped a bit.

"Now that we've established our friendship to one another, do you think you can let go please?"
@Gabriel Heartache

Scarlet could feel that Brooke was uncomfortable about her holding hands together, she let go of her hands feeling a bit dejected but that didn't discourage her. "Alright but first Sanguiny said we need to talk to Anna first since she was the one that place that paper there." Scarlet said with a prideful smile. She then strides back into Anna's shop but not without trying to hold Brooke's hand again pulling her though it she did succeed it was just a light pull urging her to follow Scarlet.

Scarlet enters the shop "We are here for the quest!" announcing it to scientist.

@Shinku
@Raven Haruka

As Scarlet broke into the shop, Anna slowly looked up at her with a smile. She was behind the counter, writting down some notes on her laptop. As she spotted the quest sheet, her smile widen more. "Ah, for Atena" she exclamed with joy, closing her laptop and quickly walking in front of the counter. "So glad that somebody's finally interested in my quest!" She giggled happily and looked at Scarlet, gesturing her to come closer. "Come, come, Scarlet-chan! Let me explain what's the mission about. Believe me, you will like it, even if it's a bit... Err... Ah, you will see".

Yoko Inoue
Yoko had been skating around Harmony Neighborhood (at a much slower place than she had in Blaze's Plaza; she needed a moment of calm) when a loud thought crashed into her mind and made her lose focus as she nearly tripped on the sidewalk. Recovering from her almost-fall, she listened to the message. It was Scarlet; of course it had to be her, she was the only one Yoko had telepathy with. Scarlet had been mind-yelling about something embarrassing. Well, that just wouldn't do, would it? Yoko may certainly have seemed like an inconsistent, aggressive person, but she was deeply loyal, and if a close friend of hers was feeling bad, then she would be there to help!

"No worries, friend~! Help is on the way!!" With a sudden burst of speed, Yoko skated down the streets of Harmony Neighborhood, looking for her friend. Once she had finished scouting that area, she took off to the next area in her mind: The Market of the Four Races. Scarlet had said she was on a mission to make friends, and the marketplace was usually one of the more busier places there was. She nyoomed around the market, peeking her head into various shops in search of Scarlet. She stopped at Anna's Body Manipulation Corner, seeing Scarlet and another girl, as well as Anna, inside. She looked down at the skates on her feet, and simply and wordlessly took them off, standing in her floral socks. She put her skates in her seemingly bottomless brown knapsack and headed into the store, shoeless. Well, she hadn't brought an extra pair of shoes along, so her really cute socks would have to do.

Yoko had missed the whole "mad scientist" incident that had caused Scarlet's embarrassment, but she walked in to see Scarlet holding a piece of paper.
"Well, well, what do we have here, Scarlet-kohai?" Yeah, she was still really excited about the whole "senpai" thing. "O-hoho, a quest~!" She was reading over Scarlet's shoulder. Though Yoko had seemed to forget Scarlet's message earlier, she sent the younger girl a telepathic message. "Hey, you alright? You seemed kind of upset."

@Gabriel Heartache @Shinku @Raven Haruka

Brooke Ine

"Ah, alri-" Brooke was interrupted from acknowledging her new friend's comment about going to talk to Miss Anna, who was apparently issuing the quest they were about to take, by a slight tug on her hand. Stumbling a bit forward, the young girl was half-dragged into the shop, where Scarlet announced the reason as to why they were there. Well, she seems excited, right Brooke? Oriana laughed, causing her friend to break back out in her signature smile.
Hearing Miss Anna's reply made her a little nervous, and tilting her head, Brooke opened her mouth, just about to ask about it, only to release a miniature squeak! at a new girl who suddenly appeared next to Scarlet, dark chills running up and down her spine. She heard the brunette exclaim something about a quest and refer to Scarlet as... Kohai? Taking a second to calm herself, she felt the blood rush to her cheeks as her amicus busted out laughing, and in an attempt to divert any attention from that fact asked. "Scarlet, do you know her?"

@Gabriel Heartache @Trionfi

Hearing Yoko's greeting Scarlet instinctively jumps towards her, arms stretched out for a hug with tears suddenly streaming out from her eyes. "YOOKOOO-SENPAIII!! I missed you sooo much!" Scarlet wept with joy. Never would she thought to see her best friend again even though it's only been a couple of hours at best, she view at Yoko with an ecstatic face. "Oh, yeah! The quest!" She lets go of Yoko to show her the flier. After receiving Yoko's telepathic message Scarlet's face turned bright red "Y-you see Y-Yoko-senpai... I can't read..." she muttered the last part clearly embarrassed for her lack of education. Looking for a way to change the subject Scarlet heard a squeak coming from Brooke's direction she quickly turning to look Brooke while beaming a smile "Let me introduce you guys Yoko-senpai this is Brooke. Brooke this is Yoko-senpai." Hopefully everyone will forget about the whole scientist incident and her being unable to read. Almost forgetting that Anna had beckon her to follow Scarlet quickly dashes towards Anna "What's this quest about Anna?" she said excited while repeating the sentence a couple of times and jumping around.

@Trionfi
@Raven Haruka
@Shinku

"It's simple and hard at the same time", replied Anna with a chuckle, hearing that last thing Scarlet said about knowing how to read. She didn't said nothing about it, though. She realized the really embarrassed expression of the poor girl. With a shrugged, she turned around and walked towards her counter. "You have to go to the Human World and bring me some special and rare items only found there". She nodded and took some papers that where on the counter before turning around. She held it out at Scarlet with a grin. "Thus, there's a small detail that actually makes this whole quest a 360 degrees turn".

Status
Not open for further replies.