District 1 - Blaze's Plaza (Magica★Girls ONLINE Main IC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Taken in by pure surprise Scarlet instinctively pulled her arm back to her chest "Sanguiny this lady is scary." she mumbled hanging her head. Sanguinius then begins patting her head "Don't worry this is how people make friends, you have to show her that you won't back down." Sanguinius reassured her. Regaining her composure quickly Scarlet retorted to the best of her abilities"Hey you are pointing at people to!" . Focusing on her new friend she began putting her friendliest face on and by that it means she is glaring back while grinning in the most irritable way. "fufufu, this is it Sanguiny. Your training on how to make friends will be put to good use." she thought to herself.

Thanks to Sanguinius brainwashing Scarlet was completely oblivious that the brunette was trying to be mean and thought it was a friendly greeting so she decided to counter as fiercely as every way possible. Looking straight at the brunette's eyes "Being ignorant of one's surrounding is a crime! And so is skating without a helmet you could get very hurt!" Scarlet yelled at her with concern. Seeing that the brunette place her hands on her hip Scarlet decides to mimic an image she saw in Belle's office. Scarlet clenches her fist tightly and moving them near her chest right below her chin defensively "If only you looked where you were going you would have save me from a very sore hip. So, that means it's all your fault too! Tch~ Such a scattered brain girl." Scarlet countered the brunette's argument and took a step forward grinning harder than before since she used the term scattered brain "Sanguiny you are such a genius!" praising Sanguinius in her mind. Scarlet now was but a hair breadth from the brunette, there was no way she was going to back down from a friend request! "Also, since you started this why don't you tell me your name?" Scarlet demanded/asked fiercely.

@Trionfi

Yoko Inoue
Yoko wasn't a hot-blooded person necessarily, but she was a person who constantly needed change. And after having a mostly uneventful, relaxing day, an argument was the perfect type of change for her. "Oh please, I'm scary?" She scoffed. "I'm totally harmless, absolutely innocent~! If you want scary, then you should go throw yourself in a Bereserker's maw, that'll show you scary!" While her voice kept a steady tone, it grew louder and louder as she talked. Upon seeing Scarlet's glare, she smiled a slasher smile, one that was much more malicious than she actually intended, but it worked.

"You! Started! The pointing!" With each emphasis, each time she shouted a word she pointed again, fiercely thrusting out her arm and pointer finger at the other girl. She probably looked really stupid doing that, but she honestly didn't care. Truth be told, she was having way too much fun with all the shouting and pointing. Finally, the excitement she'd been waiting for~!

She locked eyes with Scarlet; if this was a staring contest, then she was going to win.
"Ha~! If that was a crime, then everyone in the world would be locked up! Do you really think there are jails that big, genius?!" And when the other girl seemed to show concern for her, that was when she was the most offended. "I don't need a helmet, I'm hardcore!!"

Yoko took a step towards the younger girl, hands on her hips and a smirk on her face. "I'm scatterbrained! Me!!! You're the one who had the audacity to- TO STAND THERE!!!" Despite screaming at the top of her lungs, she was actually having a great time. She had been extremely bored earlier, but now she was screaming at strangers!! One of her favorite pastimes!!!

Leaning in, Yoko was now practically face to face with another girl. She let out a loud laugh when the girl asked her for her name.
"YOKO INOUE!!! IT'S FAN-FREAKING-TASTIC TO MEET YOU!!!" She was way too loud and sounded nearly maniacal, but she was just much too excited to care. She had gotten her excitement for the day, and all it took was tackling a random stranger!

@Gabriel Heartache

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Nice Execution!
Reactions: Stray Shinku
Hook, line, and sinker! Scarlet finally did it she finally made a friend, feeling triumphant at this feat she took Yoko hands and gripped it tightly "Yoko Inoue, you have officially become my pokemon friend! As such you have earned the right to know my name, be proud to have a friend like me." Scarlet declared to Yoko with extreme delight. Not letting go of Yoko's hands she continued "My name is Scarlet Hearts, a pleasure being your friend Yoko... senpai?" Scarlet introduced herself gleefully almost giggling.

Still this was the first time Scarlet had made any friends so she didn't know what to do, sensing this Sanguinius telepathically told Scarlet to hug Yoko... tightly. Scarlet gave another nod of acknowledgement before letting go of Yoko hands and attempts to give Yoko a big tight bear hug. "Come here Yoko-senpai! I'll show you that I care for my friends!" Sacrlet roared passionately. Sanguinius only hope that this did not give out mixed signals.

@Trionfi

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Yoko Inoue
Yoko was confused when Scarlet grabbed her hand. Was... was this how people normally ended fights? She wasn't exactly sure, but she didn't put much thought into the subject before Scarlet announced herself as her friend. As she listened, she tilted her head and gave an amused smile; a genuine smile this time, not one of the smug grins she had flashed during the earlier argument. She liked how direct and forward this girl was, just to declare them friends like that. Her fury-directed intensity now turned itself into a new kind of intensity; one of friendship!!

"And it's a pleasure to be yours!" She was practically beaming from the "senpai" comment, and joined in giggling a little with Scarlet. There had always been a part of her that wanted to be a cool senpai. She was about to call Scarlet "kohai" and say something about senpai noticing her (she'd either read too much manga or spent too much time on the internet) when Scarlet wrapped her in a tight bear hug. She accepted the hug, and didn't really pick up any mixed signals. Just two girls screaming and hugging in the plaza, all the hallmarks of a true friendship! She returned the hug just as tightly as it was given, seemingly determined to be a great friend/senpai/pokemon. Even if she was having a hard time breathing at this point; maybe the hug was just a little too tight.

@Gabriel Heartache

Scarlet was gasping for air the tight hug from Yoko was overpowering even for her but somehow she broke free from the hugging death match. Trying to keep herself steady she began letting air into her lungs again "Good...hug." Scarlet panted, giving Yoko a big thumb up. Didn't take long however before she was back to her perky normal self "Alright! Let's make our friendship official by exchanging our numbers." Scarlet proposed to Yoko with a sincere smile. Scarlet reached into her heart, her hands seemingly passes through her flesh and what she took out was a small gleaming red gem surrounded by a pair of wings that looks like a fluffy silver wing on the left and a silver jagged wing on the right. "This is my heart, my soul. Sanguiny said if the hearts of two Magical girls were to touch their fates would be intertwined forever... Also we can talk telepathitically! telepatty? I think that was how he pronounces it." Scarlet rubs her the back of her head while sticking her tongue out and giving a small "Tee-hee~". Continuing from where she left off "Basically we can talk even if we are far away! Isn't that cool Yoko-senpai!" Scarlet stretches her arms as wide as possible and waving it up and down enthusiastically trying to show Yoko that it has a pretty long effective radius.

"So will you do it Yoko-senpai?" Scarlet gazed at Yoko with pleading eyes. She then stretched out her left arm that held the gem with an open palm towards Yoko. The gem seems to radiate Scarlet's desire for a true friend as it shines brilliantly when in close proximity with Yoko. All Yoko had to do was lightly tap Scarlet's soul gem with her own to exchange phone numbers. While doing this, Scarlet places her right arm closer to her chest where her heart was/is and her breathing became a little uneven. Not only was this kind of embarrassing to Scarlet since she never done this before but also because she felt very vulnerable as showing her soul gem to a stranger is equal to saying "Sure you can borrow my shoes, just make sure you give them back okay?" to a complete stranger. "Please be gentle." Scarlet added shyly her face slightly pink.

@Trionfi

Yoko Inoue
When Scarlet let go of her, Yoko sucked in a huge breath of air. The hug had almost crushed her just as much as it had Scarlet, and she took in huge gasps of oxygen in an attempt to fill her lungs back up with precious air. She pulled herself back together quickly and gave a smile and nod at Scarlet's thumbs up. "Yes! We shall declare it official!" Okay yes, maybe she was a little too excited about making friends, but it was better than the pure intensity she had shown merely minutes earlier.

Watching as Scarlet pulled out her gem, she retrieved her own. Unlike Scarlet's, Yoko's soul gem simply hung around her neck as a necklace, and not even a decorative one, either; it was attached to a simply white string and was tucked away. But there was a beauty to it, the gem glowed such a lovely, alluring blue that gave it a charm of it's own.

Yoko gave a reassuring laugh and an enthusiastic nod. "Ahaha, telepathy! With our fates intertwined and voices in our heads~!" She was very excited about the telepathy; mental communication like that had always fascinated her, and experiencing it herself would be very interesting.

Yoko removed her gem from around her neck and for the first time she had been talking with Scarlet, tranquility and complete focus surrounded her. Eccentric as she was, she knew well that soul gems were serious business. Staring at the gemstone in the palm of her hand for just a moment, one could hear her steady breathing as she prepared herself. Upon Scarlet's request to be gentle she looked up at the other girl. "Yeah, of course." And with that, Yoko, calmest she'd ever been, delicately reached out to lightly touch Scarlet's gem with her own.

@Gabriel Heartache

As the gems touched Scarlet's soul gem reacted with a burst of brilliant red that only they could see. Sounds of heavy chains being unshackled echoed around them, now both of them can connect on a more emotional level as Scarlet could feel what Yoko was feeling at this moment as well as pick up what Yoko thought but only what she would allow through. That said the telepathy can only work if both of them opens their channels, this was to prevent either one to dig up secrets or things that either one would not want each other to see or hear what isn't meant to be heard.

Just as the gem suddenly burst into colours it quickly fades back to its gleaming self like nothing had happened but there is a hint of blue floating around the surface of the red gem.After the ordeal Scarlet places her soul gem back to where it belonged, in her heart. Grinning from ear to ear Scarlet was truly happy, a feeling she had not felt in a long time. She then held Yoko's hands while closing her eyes "Thank you Yoko-senpai! You are my best friend now!" she thanked Yoko in her mind, this however was not only just a show of gratitude but to test how the telepathy worked. Scarlet then opens her eye and showing her biggest smile to her new found life companion. Just then a card coloured red and blue floats in between them, a new power have been uncovered thanks to the unshackling of a few of the chains. 'Die for you' was its name and it functions like castling in terms of chest, if either Yoko or Scarlet is in danger of being killed they can use once a day to prevent a single deathblow but the defender will take the full brunt of the attack regardless of anything that might decrease the damage.

Scarlet then realized that most of the passersby were looking at them, quickly letting go of Yoko's hand she rubs her head again and apologizes to the crowd. Turning back to face Yoko, Scarlet places her hand on her mouth and let out a gasp as she then finally realizes that she forgot check out the other place that Belle-san had told her about, Harmony neighborhood. "Yoko-senpai there's this place I have to go! My sacred mission given to me by Sanguiny... I can't do it alone! Please don't forget about me!" Scarlet said urgently before dashing off into the opposite direction of where she wanted to go. As quickly as Scarlet had met Yoko she is now off again in search of more companions for her sacred mission but she could feel that there was no one like Yoko anywhere in the whole universe. Sanguinius merely nods at the whole exchange.

@Trionfi

Moving on to district 2 : Market of the four races

Yoko Inoue
An explosion of blue came from Yoko's gem as it touched Scarlet's soul gem, surrounding the two and combining with the red from Scarlet's gem to create a swirl of purple only the two girls could see. Hearing the sound of unshackling chains, she felt closer to Scarlet, as if a strong emotional connection had opened up after only a few short minutes. She could feel what Scarlet was feeling, and could hear the thoughts Scarlet allowed her to hear.

The burst of color disappeared as soon as it materialized, leaving the two girls standing there. When she felt Scarlet hold her hand, Yoko gave the other girl's hand a short firm squeeze as to reaffirm their close friendship. As she placed her soul gem back around her neck, she heard Scarlet thank her through telepathy. She responded, also through mind communication.
"Yes, truly the closest of friends!" She could feel Scarlet's happiness, and that filled Yoko up with a warm joy of her own.

Yoko noticed the crowd staring at the two of them and rolled her eyes.
"C'mon, go, skedaddle, vamoose! The show's over, nothing to see here." She noticed Scarlet apologizing to the crowd and gave a smile and a nonchalant shrug of her shoulders. "Hey, you don't have to apologize. We weren't doing anything wrong. If it bothers them, then oh well, sucks for them." Right after that, she heard Scarlet announce that she had to go, a special mission of sorts. As Scarlet darted off, Yoko gave a joking salute as a sign of good luck for the younger girl.

Yoko felt strange about the whole ordeal, but strange in a good way. Not just a good way, but a great way. The best way possible. Yeah, she had friends, but with Scarlet, she felt a powerful emotional connection; a feeling she had never truly experienced before. She looked down at her soul gem, and noticed the hint of red amongst all of the blue. She turned to answer Scarlet's request to not forget her.
"I won't!" Scarlet was already out of her line of vision by then, but it was true; Yoko Inoue would not forget Scarlet Hearts. Someone she had interacted with for only a small while, but considered her her best friend, a life companion. Someone that Yoko (to quote the power card) would die for.

All of the excitement from that day had worn even Yoko out, someone who always went with the flow. Looking around, Enide was nowhere in sight; Yoko guessed that she was probably in the shop by now. After everything, Yoko needed a break. She began to skate back home, this time at a more relaxed pace.

@Gabriel Heartache

Continued in District 4: Harmony Neighborhood

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.