District 1 - Blaze's Plaza (Magica★Girls ONLINE Main IC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sophie smiled and gestured with her arms the surroundings of her shop. "Well, you can practically find any kind of potions on this shop", she said with a nod. "Health potions, small Strenght boosters, any potio you could imagine. But, if you're looking for something quite interesting, there's mechandise that arrive yesturaday about a new product I will put to sell".

After that, Sophie croutched down and picked a medium box that was bellow the counter. As she stood up, she put the box on top of the counter and looked down at Kailani with a smile. "This is a box of "Chili-Bang-Bang" potions". Sophie picked a jar that had a small potion of strange blazing red liquid. "According to what I read, this small potions are like some liquid granades that explode after making a hard impact with something, but sure, it's always suggest to handle with care". Agatha softly placed the potion on the counter.

Kailani "Kai" Brookes
Sophie's enchants

Kai's eyes lit up and she made over-exaggerated "oohs" and "ahhs" as the clerk described the potions. "How's this for interesting!" She said to the cat perched on her head. Atticus's examined the potions. "Euhm.. I don't believe this is the type of artillery that you should be handling.." He intoned a bit worriedly. Kai huffed and flicked his head lightly between the ears. He was such a spoilsport sometimes that she had to correct him occasionally. "You worry too much! You know.. These could be the very things to save my life. You never know!"

Atticus made small uncertain noises before finally giving in. "Oh, well I suppose you're right. Please, handle them with the utmost care though, Kailani!" He pawed at her head a little for emphasis.

She nodded almost knocking him off "Yeah, yeah! Will do." She turned back to the "I'll take it! How much?"

Mentioned: @Shinku

"Oh, that depends on the amount you want, sweetie", replied Sophie with a smile. "I will also give you a small discount for your first time purchase here". Sophie giggled and looked at Kailani's Amicus. "He's a cutie! And yes, you should hear his suggestion of handle with extremely care this potions". She nodded and raised her right index. "We don't want you to have a really ugly and fatal accident, right?"

+.Espianaj "Espi" Hexla.+

Espi glanced at the scroll briefly before lifting her forest green hues to the girl behind it. Espi's eyes were widened in astonishment. A mission to the Human World? She hadn't expected that. It delighted the heck out of her. Why not?
Her right fist tapped her left shoulder lightly. A vibrant smile broke free and she bowed like a perfect gentleman knight. "If that is your request then I accept, milady."
Straightening her spine, she shifted her goggles back to the top of her head. Now where was Jax?

Mentioned: Shinku

Random Event
Magica Girls Involved: @Little Redd January
Event Happening on: Agatha's Mask Parade

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Agatha giggled cutely as she saw how curiously Espianaj bowed at her with so much grace and courtsey. "Oh, you don't need to be all that formal with me, sweetie", she said, a bit flustered. "Please, call me Agatha and I'll be the one that must bow at you for be so kind to help me out on this". Then, she snapped her right fingers and a small red and black bag popped in the air. Agatha quickly grabbed it and held it out at Espianaj. "Please, take this as a signal of my appreciation. There just a couple of items that may be useful for you in your journey to the Human World. I won't accept a no as a reply".

Agatha smiled bright at Espianaj, awaiting for her to pick the bag.

Nataliya Vostro

With her body rested up as much as possible and as clean as she could make it she made her way through the Plaza towards the portal. She glanced around near the fountain and made her way past it at a slight jog. She wanted to get moving and see what she could end up buying in the human world. There was nothing wrong with keeping human money with you after you return... some of the things they made were very nice. Sure, it wasn't as durable as the things she normally purchased but it looked nice and most of the time that was all that mattered. Money was replaceable and so was clothing... but she wanted to look good doing what she loved doing. So, she approached the portal and took a few seconds to check to make sure she had everything she needed on her.​

Enide Beneoit
Enide followed after Yoko and thought deeply about the rabbit mask, pushing back glee. She inwardly smiled as she watched the older girl while she skated, sometimes grabbing onto the older girl's sleeve when she slowed down for the younger girl. At one point she held it for a long while, before letting it go when she realized how long she held it. She hope that Yoko didn't realize it. To shrug away to the awkward feeling, Enide pointed towards the shop when she finally saw it as she turned to the older girl. "Is that it, Yoko?" The younger girl started to jog off ahead, almost bumping into another older girl that gave her a nasty look.
@Trionfi

Reactions: Trionfi
Yoko Inoue
Yoko was so deeply focused on her skating that she hardly took notice whenever Enide grabbed her sleeve. However, she wasn't ignoring the younger girl, and slowed her pace down considerably when she felt her holding onto her sleeve for a long time. She was okay with it though, it wasn't that awkward to her. She knew that she could go a little too fast at times; not everyone could be the fierce blue speed demon that she herself was.

She gave a nod when Enide asked if that was the shop. "Yup, that's it!" Of course, Enide might not have heard that, because she had already taken off at a jog towards the shop. Yoko began to follow after the younger girl. While Enide had avoided running into another girl, Yoko actually did, accidentally bumping into the same girl Enide had just barely missed colliding with. However, it was only a very light hit from the side, and one Yoko hardly paid any attention to, only raising her hand in a little wave as acknowledgement as she skated on past, following after Enide. Nice one, Yoko.

@CrimDemon

Reactions: CrimDemon
Kailani "Kai" Brookes
Sophie's enchants

"Isn't he?" Kai agreed, scratching Atticus between the ears. The Amiscus grumbled a little but accepted the comments and affections. "Yeah, he wouldn't let me 'misuse' them anyway." She said in reply to the clerk's question. "Plus we just finished rebuilding from the last incident..." Kai trailed off on that note. Hopefully it wouldn't come to that. "So how much for one then?"

Mentioned: @Shinku

Reactions: Stray Shinku

Espianaj smiled at the sight of the girl giggling. "Very well. Nice to meet you Agatha." She blinked at the sight of the bag and was surprised when Agatha offered it to her. Espi hesitated before accepting the bag. "I can't say no to that, can I?" She laughed. The green haired girl saluted at Agatha, one hand to her side with the bag and the other at her temple, grinning. "I will do my best seeing as how well you're preparing me for this journey. I won't fail you, Mila-... Agatha."

Sophie smiled, noticing the great relationship Kailini and her Amicus had. It was always really nice seeing strong bonds between Magica Girls and Amicus. After all, the stronger the bond, the more unbreakable a that duo would be. "Oh, if it's just one, that's gonna be only 50 crystalias, darling", she replied with a smile. "And for this been your first purchase here, I'll give you one for free!"
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@Little Redd January
Agatha giggled with her hands on her mouth and nodded. "That's good, sweetie. Now, go and safe my precious box, please". With that, she kindly bowed at Espianaj and turned arund, walking away.
~
You have recieved 4 items, Espianaj Hexla!
x2 Big Health jars
x1 Chilli Bang-Bang
Keen Sight
You can now update your "Inventory" in your Profile!

Hidden Mission loading. Please, wait...

Last edited:
Kailani "Kai" Brookes
Sophie's enchants

"Really? Thank you so much!" Kailani smiled cheerfully and fetched her wallet out of her pocket. "I'll take three of them," she collected the proper amount of Crystalias and handed it over to the clerk.

[spoili]
Name: Kailani Brookes
Item I want to buy/Item I want to sell: Chili-Bang-Bang Potions
Amount: 100 Crystalias
My Budget: 200 Crystalias
I would like to Exchange with this/these item(s): N/a [/spoili]

Sophie looked down at the amount of crystalias Kailini gave her and giggled a bit. "Sweetie, if you gonna buy 3, then you have to give me 150 crystalias", she explained with a smile, retuning her 50 crystalias. "Remember that 3x50=150. The 4th Chilli Bang-Bang is all free". After explaining Kailini everything, Sophie began to carefully packed the explosive potions in a cotton bag. Then, she took out a papel, a pen and began to write down her purchase recipt.
[spoili]
Your Purchase Recipt
Items bought: Chilli Bang-Bang potions (x3 + 1 Free)
Price: 50 crystalias each (50x3= 150 crystalias spent)
Your Budget: 800-150= 650 crystalias on your pocket now

You can now proceed to update your Profile with your new items and change the number of Crystalias.[/spoili]

After packing the potions and writing the purchase recipt, Sophie looked back at Kailini with a smile. "There you go, sweetie". She hand out the bag and recipt to Kailini. "Thanks for your shopping! Please, come back anytime!"

Kailani "Kai" Brookes
Mystic Fountain

"Oops! Heh, sorry miscounted." She said scratching her head sheepishly. She bowed to the clerk after recieving her items, as did Atticus. "Thank you, for your assistance," she waved and left the store. "Kailani store those, immediately." Atticus's said. She giggled but did as told. She slipped the potions in the empty slots on her belt. Opposite of Stryker. They should be safe there, tucked away. She looked at her watch, it was almost time. Realizing this, she become quiet and completive. It was how she got into her zone and focus. Atticus knew not to disturb his charge when these moods struck. Very soon, she would go to the human world and hunt. She'd hunt down a berserker or two, then either return or stay the night in her human home. It wasn't a ritual she'd had for long, but it was becoming habit. She wanted to get stronger soon, so that she could be more help in the war against the berserkers. Somehow the two made it over to the mystic fountain. Kai sat on it and watched the water as it was thrown and bended around.​

Mentioned: (in the beg) @Shinku
All welcome

Espi nodded at Agatha's retreating back and spun around to face the door. Before taking a step forward she paused. "Jax. Where is Jax I wonder?"
I'm always beside ya, silly said a laughing voice.
"Oh," Espi murmured, lifting the furry creature from the floor beside her. "I'm sorry. I just get--...''
Distracted. I know. Now let's go. We've got a mission to do!
"Yes, sir!" She lowered the creature down and resumed walking to the door, determined to do what was needed. She grasped the door handle, and swung the door open, nearly leaping her way out ballerina style. Focused by the path before her, she paid no one any attention. Once this girl had a destination, nothing else could knock her from her path. Unless you're checking on your Amicus for once in your life to see if it really was beside you and you run into a girl because you lost your balance. Lost your balance because you forgot about the rules of gravity for a split second.
Which is exactly what happened with Espianaj.

Interactions: CrimDemon

Last edited by a moderator:
[fieldbox=Satomi Nakamura, purple, solid]
ce5b4088-d91d-4e20-b05d-0f5c20e2e8c1_zpsz2qxezp0.jpg

[ 15 | Amicus: Chie | Chrystalias: $490 | Health: 200/200 | Homra's Place | X ]

The bullet train slowed before coming to a complete stop in front of the station within Blaze's Plaza. standing up, the girls [and Chie] filed out, staying close. Once they were past the large crowd, all three girls made their way further into the plaza. After a few more blocks, they stopped in front of the Starbucks. Chie landed on Satomi's shoulder then the girls entered the building. The smell of coffee hit them, filling their noses. It smelled so good! The three of them made their way up to the counter, where a male worker stood, ready to taqke orders. Mikasa ordered first, then Aiko, and finally Satomi. However, she also ordered four brownies for them all. Once the orders were put in, the girls walked over to the counter where they set the coffee's once they were made. After about a minute or two, they heard a women call their orders and happily took the coffee's as well as the brownies. Satomi handed the brownie's to Chie, knowing full well that she could trust her not to eat them. As they left the store, things in hand, Satomi's phone started ringing. She quickly reached into her bag and pulled out her phone, careful not to ruin her case. Answering the call, Satomi raised the phone to her ear. "Hello?" She spoke, taking a sip of her coffee afterwards. "Satooomiiii!" A feminine voice on the other line cried, stretching the name. "What's up Chiyoko?" Satomi asked, hoping her friend wasn't going to complain about her love life again. "I really need your help!" Chiyoko replied, panic in her voice. Satomi stopped, worried. "What's wrong?" She asked. "I asked this guy I like, the one with the swag and beautiful blue eyes, if he wanted to go out with me. He said yes but our first date has to be a double date cause he's trying to get some of his friends hooked up. Can you come with me?" All the worry Satomi had been feeling immediately left her. Sighing, Satomi rolled her eyes. "I don't have anything to lose. When's the date?" She asked while she caught up to the others. "In three hours..." Satomi stopped again when she heard Chiyoko's whispered answer. "Eeschedule for tomorrow afternoon at five." Satomi told her. "Bu-" Chiyoko was caught off when Satomi hung up. A sigh escaped her and she slipped her phone back into her back. "What's wrong?" Aiko asked when Satomi caught up to them. "Chiyoko agreed to a double date. She's taking me along but I had her change the date from today to tomorrow at five." Satomi explained. Chiyoko was her friend in the Human World, and she was... well... different. When a guy broke up with her, she'd find a new one to like in less than an hour. Sometimes Satomi wondered if Chiyoko was a player or merely searching for the right guy. Thinking about it now, Satomi chuckled before turning to her friends. "Let's go to Homra's Place." Satomi said. The others agreed without a second thought and the four of them walked to the cool building. At Homra's Place, you could bring in food and drinks. It was a cozy place, and it was a great hangout. The girls personal favorite if you will. As they entered the building, they were greeted by Homra herself as she passed by on her way to the bathroom. They waved before walking over to the corner booth on the left in the backside of the building. That was 'Their Booth' as Homra said. It may as well be true, seeing as how no one else really sat there because it was darker in this corner than the others. Some people even thought it was haunted. As they sat down, the girls engaged themselves into talk about boys, fashion, stories, etc. The normal.

It's about as big as two one-story houses next to each other. It's like that for both floors. [top and bottom]
latest

anime2.jpg
[/fieldbox]​

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Kailani "Kai" Brookes
Mundi's Portal

After resting at the fountain for a bit, Kailani decided that it was finnaly time. The girl made her way over to the portal. It was good that it wasn't closed today. She was slightly anxious about her trip but she knew she ha a duty to fulfill. This was a different kind of hunt than ones assigned on mission. Usually those were about berserkers causing mass sorrow. This hunt was for those nasty little pests that carelessly ruined the lives of humans everyday. She strode up confidantly into the portal and stood in the center "Where to this time, Att?" She questioned. Atticus considered this for a moment "Well, it should be nightime in England." it was perfect actually as that's where Kailani's earth home was stationed. The pinkette drew in a deep breath "London, England," she called commencing the teleportation.

Continues in the human world.

Skyla Trace

She sprinted all across the plaza straight to the portal. There seemed to be quite a few people walking through. Using her "expert agility" she pushed her way past the crowd of leaving and arriving Magica Girls. She jumped into the portal, shouting,

"Tokyo Japan, Shibuya District!"

Her cat-like friend followed shortly behind. She was not at all amused with her partner in the slightest. Poor Caela.

~Continues in Human World~

Scarlet's flying skills were getting better or so she thought before losing control and crashing face first into thankfully soft dirt that cushion her fall somewhat. Sanguinius however stayed on top of her head still taking a nap unconcern for his mistress. Face still firmly planted into the ground Scarlet manage to say a few words while giving a thumbs up "I think we made to Blaze's plaza." she said weakly after that her hands fall flat on the ground, falling unconscious.

Several minutes later Scarlet regained her senses. Scarlet pushes herself from the ground and stood up feeling refreshed after her nap. Then stretching herself, she scans her surrounding fiercely. Determining that she had no idea where she was with a nod she tidied up her clothes and began walking through the streets with pride glancing at the shops not really paying attention to where she was going. "Look at all those shops Sanguiny! I have never seen those stuff that are on sale before!" suddenly feeling a presence that was about to bump into her she narrowly sidesteps the collision giving the girl a smile or at least that what Scarlet thought she gave but to everyone else she was glaring harshly at the girl. Scarlet fist pumped "Yeah! First contact and we are good." she thought to herself smiling at her achievement.

A few moments later, Scarlet's feeling of achievement was trampled on as brunette taller than her bumped into her causing her to fall flat on her hips. Then looking up only to see the brunette casually waved her off. Rubbing her hips she runs to catch up to her "Hey you! Wait! How can you just tackle people down like that and even without apology!?" She raged pointing her finger at the girl. Sanguinius then whispered "Tell her you demand an apology its a good way to make friends." Scarlet nods at Sanguinius's advise and proceeded to say firmly "I demand an apology!" .

@Trionfi

Yoko Inoue
Yoko had originally paid no attention to the girl she had bumped into; the girl had fallen down, but nobody was maimed or dead, and that was the important part. But when she ran to catch up to her and yelled about an apology... well, that was a little harder to ignore. She watched Enide head towards Agatha's mask shop. If the younger girl had looked back at her, she would have seen Yoko giving a little wave, motioning for her to go on to the shop without her.

Yoko slowly wheeled around on her skates to face the other girl, a disinterested, mildly irritated look on her face.
She looked down at the shorter girl with truly the smuggest grin on her face and chuckled. "Hey now, didn't your mother ever tell you it's rude to point at people~!~" She says this while pointing at Scarlet herself and chooses to ignore her on hypocrisy.

She crossed her arms, gave an indignant huff, and continued on.
"And what exactly do I have to apologize for, huh? I was just skating, and you had to... stand there! I was simply minding my own business; I'm a bystanding innocent!" She placed her hands on her hips, slowly leaning towards the other girl as she ranted. "If you hadn't been there, I wouldn't have been bumped into. So, that means it's all your fault~! Rude." There was... absolutely no sense to that argument. At all. But it was logical to Yoko apparently, as she glared at the other girl, waiting for her apology.

@Gabriel Heartache

Status
Not open for further replies.