Status
Not open for further replies.
GAH! I'M LATE! I'M LATE!
I've actually been thinking really hard about joining this RP, (Thanks for the invite BTW. B l U e S~)
and I actually REAAAALLY wanna join this. Pretty badly. I'll have to choose my characters though. Sooo. BRB REAL QUICK

Are Megara and Tinkerbell taken? Because girl power?

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: B l u E s
I know for certain meg's been claimed, but I'm not sure about tinkerbell. Jazzy, you super need to update the colors on the list.

I know for certain meg's been claimed, but I'm not sure about tinkerbell. Jazzy, you super need to update the colors on the list.
Shish, yeah I know. I was about to do that :P
Just came back home lol

Don't forget I have Prince Charming and Prince Naveen...xD Tomorrow will be up, got work tonight...

Is Mulan, Flynn rider and elsa or Anna open?
Mulan is like the first one taken, it the cs sheet picture so yeah xD.Elsa is going to be taken I think other two don't know^^..look at me helping xD

Mulan is like the first one taken, it the cs sheet picture so yeah xD.Elsa is going to be taken I think other two don't know^^..look at me helping xD
Yeah I asked about Elsa and Blues said she believe KayLove has her.

I um... I don't really have an movie characters not taken so far that I can think of.

You're adamant about not playing the other characters then? Rapunzel, sleeping Beauty, any of the pixar characters, etc etc. There are a lot of animated Disney movies out there.

GAH! I'M LATE! I'M LATE!
I've actually been thinking really hard about joining this RP, (Thanks for the invite BTW. B l U e S~)
and I actually REAAAALLY wanna join this. Pretty badly. I'll have to choose my characters though. Sooo. BRB REAL QUICK

Are Megara and Tinkerbell taken? Because girl power?
Megara IS taken unfortunatly :P
Tinkerbell isnt tho!!! ( PS: i have a picture for you and its linked in the first post in the bottom if you want it ;) )

Don't forget I have Prince Charming and Prince Naveen...xD Tomorrow will be up, got work tonight...
I didnt forget and MULAN IS NOT TAKEN! :D It was an example of how the CS should look like ;)

:P what can I say? I'm bossy.
Pfff no your not hahah xD I like it when you order me stuff :x
Yeah I asked about Elsa and Blues said she believe KayLove has her.

I um... I don't really have an movie characters not taken so far that I can think of.
Hum... Well KayLove still isnt unsure but she is a GM and i feel like she has priority....
Once she gives a definitive answer that she reserves her or not, ill notify you Raven :) Promise

Tinkerbell isnt tho!!! ( PS: i have a picture for you and its linked in the first post in the bottom if you want it ;) )

I didnt forget and MULAN IS NOT TAKEN! :D It was an example of how the CS should look like ;)

Hum... Well KayLove still isnt unsure but she is a GM and i feel like she has priority....
Once she gives a definitive answer that she reserves her or not, ill notify you Raven :) Promise
Alright and I'll let you know if I find any around the house that I'm good with movie wise.

Cause I'm pretty sure Darth Vader is a no LOL

The Current List of Characters reserved has been updated!
If it is of dark blue, that means it is reserved and if within a week I see no CS, it will go back in the options!
If it of a turquoise blue, that means a CS has been linked to it! :)

Enjoy!
Dont hesitate to ask me for characters not listed!

xD Sweeeet. I'll take Tinkerbell then.

Alright and I'll let you know if I find any around the house that I'm good with movie wise.

Cause I'm pretty sure Darth Vader is a no LOL
LMFAO.
Indeed... its a no unfortunatly xP

*goes to check movies*

Um is anyone from Jungle Book taken? Like Mowgli? If not I may have found at least one person LOL

*goes to check movies*

Um is anyone from Jungle Book taken? Like Mowgli? If not I may have found at least one person LOL
LMFAO! They arent on the list but fire did ask me to put them xD

And no, he is not reserved... obviously.

Ill be honest, I know nothing of jungle book xD Always hated it for no reason xD
BuT i can reserve him for you? If you want?

I ain't ordering you nothing! Get your own food. And I am bossy. BOW TO ME.

• Nice Execution!
LMFAO! They arent on the list but fire did ask me to put them xD

And no, he is not reserved... obviously.

Ill be honest, I know nothing of jungle book xD Always hated it for no reason xD
BuT i can reserve him for you? If you want?
Hmm... For now that sounds great I'm gonna google other movies being well it seems I do not own all the ones I know I have seen. Which means I need to use google LOL

I noticed Kukzoo and remembered Ezima so yeah I'll maybe have a few more and let you know if not I'll work on making a CS for Mowgli.

Oh my bad lol...look at me NOT being helpful xD. Well gtg, If I feel up to it I may have Charming up tonight, then Naveen tomorrow or whatever^^, gotta look up some apolyptic pics...or some nice fantasy art for Prince Charming and Prince Naveen lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.