Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that's the most complex cs I've ever seen especially in an rp when 90% of it won't matter in a Zombie Apocalypse.
Hey!
1. Yes, very complex xD found it on Google (my gooood pal)

2. It's not just a zombie apocalypse. There is canon story, during zomvie apkcalypse, magic, and then all kind of stuff that we are keeping secret for now

3. U don't necessarily have to answer all of that. Most people have a hard time writing a CS because they don't know what to write. So the fact that the CS has questions makes them think about it and helps them define their characters :)

In all honesty, its for u the CS. I just need the first part, the personality in brief and the bio ;)

Reactions: Emi
Well playing a Disney Hero opposite?... It feels like they would go on random rampages slaughtering stuff xD

I can assume as well that the couple's themselves are still in tact and noted throughout this?

Reactions: B l u E s
I can assume as well that the couple's themselves are still in tact and noted throughout this?
Yes there :)

But don't feel restrained by that! Divorce exists xD
So does murder lmfao

Well playing a Disney Hero opposite?... It feels like they would go on random rampages slaughtering stuff xD

What? XD I didn't get that part lmfao.

• Love
Reactions: Shayla

Character Chart
Character’s full name: Alice Kingsleigh
Reason or meaning of name: 2010 movie
Birth date: May 4th

Physical appearance + IMAGE
How old does he/she appear: 18
Weight: 160
Height: 5'4
Body build: Very slightly chubby/ baby fat
Eye color: Green
Skin tone: Pale white
Predominant features: Big green eyes
Hair color: Blond
Type of hair: Thick, lightly curlly
Hairstyle: Down, with head band
Usual fashion of dress: Dress, mismatched socks, buckle shoes, head band, apron
Jewelry or accessories: Pocket watch, bracelet bow, and necklace with locket

Personality
Good personality traits: Cheerful, shy, humorous, calm
Bad personality traits: Deceptive, sneaky, argumentative
Mood character is most often in: Somewhat happy, happy enough not to be angered quickly but not bouncing off the walls happy.
Sense of humor: Usually good, nothing to dark
Character’s greatest joy in life: Having a cup of good tea
Character’s greatest fear: Heights, being lost
Why? Has a big fear of falling and not knowing where she is because of the trauma of her childhood
What single event would most throw this character’s life into complete turmoil? Her cat dying, or the pocket watch goes missing or broken.
Character is most at ease when: Around good company, and when it is raining.
Most ill at ease when: It is night time and she cannot see anything
Enraged when: Asked to many things, is woken up after little sleep
Depressed or sad when: It snows, is her birthday
Priorities: Seek out good company, stay alive, and having fun
Character’s soft spot: Cakes, candies, and red fruit
Is this soft spot obvious to others? Somewhat, if around these things she will run off to it.
Greatest strength: Can usually find traps, heightened gut feeling
Greatest vulnerability or weakness: Get distracted easily

Present
Current location: Her families home
Currently living with: Herslef
Pets: A mouse who lives mostly in her pocket
Finances: Upper class

Last edited:
YES YES YES...FUCKING YES...I WILL JOIN THIS, YES.

PRINCE CHARMING AND PRINCE NAVEEN RESERVES PLEASE, WILL HAVE CHARS UP TOMORROW OR WEDNESDAY^^.
yeah tomorrow is wednesday rofl....I mean tomorrow OR Thursday xD

Requesting Jack Skellington and the Mad Hatter.

Requesting Jack Skellington and the Mad Hatter.

Depending how you will describe them on the CS, I might or might not permit you to play them. :)

Give me a reason why those two should be in the roleplay and what their character will contribute with ( IN the CS)

Character Chart
Character’s full name: Alice Kingsleigh
Reason or meaning of name: 2010 movie
Birth date: May 4th

Physical appearance + IMAGE
How old does he/she appear: 18
Weight: 160
Height: 5'4
Body build: Very slightly chubby/ baby fat
Eye color: Green
Skin tone: Pale white
Predominant features: Big green eyes
Hair color: Blond
Type of hair: Thick, lightly curlly
Hairstyle: Down, with head band
Usual fashion of dress: Dress, mismatched socks, buckle shoes, head band, apron
Jewelry or accessories: Pocket watch, bracelet bow, and necklace with locket

Personality
Good personality traits: Cheerful, shy, humorous, calm
Bad personality traits: Deceptive, sneaky, argumentative
Mood character is most often in: Somewhat happy, happy enough not to be angered quickly but not bouncing off the walls happy.
Sense of humor: Usually good, nothing to dark
Character’s greatest joy in life: Having a cup of good tea
Character’s greatest fear: Heights, being lost
Why? Has a big fear of falling and not knowing where she is because of the trauma of her childhood
What single event would most throw this character’s life into complete turmoil? Her cat dying, or the pocket watch goes missing or broken.
Character is most at ease when: Around good company, and when it is raining.
Most ill at ease when: It is night time and she cannot see anything
Enraged when: Asked to many things, is woken up after little sleep
Depressed or sad when: It snows, is her birthday
Priorities: Seek out good company, stay alive, and having fun
Character’s soft spot: Cakes, candies, and red fruit
Is this soft spot obvious to others? Somewhat, if around these things she will run off to it.
Greatest strength: Can usually find traps, heightened gut feeling
Greatest vulnerability or weakness: Get distracted easily

Present
Current location: Her families home
Currently living with: Herslef
Pets: A mouse who lives mostly in her pocket
Finances: Upper class
Accepted :)

• Love
If available may i have Tiana? I will be making another character with her which i am not sure of yet.

BTW is Pixar and dreamworks characters allowed also?

Character’s full name: "Some call me Mad. Others, insane. Perhaps they're all right, but as it stands, Madness refined I've found can more potent then any weapon. You can call me Jefferson."
Reason or meaning of name: "Its origin lies in the meaning "Son of Jeffery." I think I prefer Mad."
Character’s nickname: "Mad Hatter" is my most well known dashing appellation."
Reason for nickname: "Its not a difficult riddle, now is it?"
Birth date: "Why bother with one birthday when I could have three-hundred and sixty-four Unbirthdays?"

cc3273b28306117ab30e4585d410bc6a.jpg

How old does he/she appear: 20's-late 20's.
Weight: 180 lb
Height: 5'8
Body build: Lean
Shape of face: "My own."
Eye color: Blue
Skin tone: Tanned
Distinguishing marks: "I guarantee, once you meet me, you'll never forget me."
Predominant features: "My hat."
Hair color: Brown
Type of hair: Its hair.
Hairstyle: Practical
Voice: Richard Armitage
Overall attractiveness: Your milage may vary
Physical disabilities: "I suffer from a highly concentrated sense of fashion. It burns everyone I meet in sight with its sheer force alone." :|
Usual fashion of dress: See my picture.
Jewelry or accessories: My Hat.

Good personality traits: "I have an excessive amount of wit, extreme fortitude, and told I have a marvelous singing voice."
Bad personality traits: "They lied about my singing voice."
Mood character is most often in: Serious Mode
Sense of humor: Deadpan Snarker
Character’s greatest joy in life: Seeing Wonderland return to its former glory. Fond memories of happier times.
Character’s greatest fear: Seeing it all burn. Watching Alice die or become twisted.
Why?: "Wonderland represents everything to me, as does Alice. She symbolizes what it was...And I can't watch it die twice over. I refuse."
What single event would most throw this character’s life into complete turmoil?: Alice dying.
Character is most at ease when: His hands are busy. Tea time.
Most ill at ease when: Giving a recital. Last time, he played up to a tough crowd.(HE'S MURDERING THE TIME! OFF WITH HIS HEAD!)
Enraged when: Tea is wasted. People he likes are threatened. His hat is ruined.
Depressed or sad when: Reminded of happier times.
Priorities: Stay alive, stop the bad guys. Restore Wonderland.
Life philosophy: "When all else fails, teatime."
If granted one wish, it would be: "Restore everything."
Why?: Self explanatory
Character’s soft spot: Alice
Is this soft spot obvious to others?: "I've no idea what you're talking about." :|
Greatest strength: "My wit."
Greatest vulnerability or weakness: "My...Madness."
Biggest regret: "That I failed Wonderland."
Minor regret: "I didn't have that extra scone at teatime."
Biggest accomplishment: Crafting the Hat.
Minor accomplishment: "I can hit a bullseye almost every time in darts now."
Past failures he/she would be embarrassed to have people know about: "My futtawhackin stage." *Shudders*
Why?: "I don't like to talk about it."
Character’s darkest secret: "I like coffee more then tea."
Does anyone else know?: *Shrugs*

Sample Post.

Madman, Insane, Crazed... I have been called all these and more, over the course of my life. Not that I ever truly cared of course, back then. Life was simpler, more prone to wonder then most experienced in their lifetime. Every day was an adventure, every hour a chance to continue our party. At least till Time accepted my apology.

Everyone's a critic.

You know the rest of the story. Of the sweet child who visited our world, sat at our table...Mine, my friends. March and Dormouse...Even thinking of them now sends a pang of guilt through my heart. To survive where they faded away.

None of us were prepared for an invasion. The Queen of Hearts and her new allies, unleashing the dead upon us. From the ashes of Wonderland, I was reborn...My madness crystallized into something greater. Something new. I...I remembered for the first time, when I left my world. The haze that had clouded my mind, removed.

Jefferson.

My name was Jefferson.

I hardly need remind you of the rest. Skulking from shadows, learning the best ways to defend and attack...My skills in haberdasher work translating well to other unique designs. My current hat, the penultimate reflection of my new status. I wonder sometimes if I am merely dreaming, if my madness has reared its head in a new and frightening way. But then I wake up, I gird myself for war and once more, head on out.

They say a madman's strength is incalculable.

Allow me to show you myself.

UPDATE

I changed my mind on Jack Skellington. Requesting this guy instead.

tumblr_ns7tddItqB1s5yw21o1_500.gif

• Love
Reactions: B l u E s and Emi
So I'm interested in the RP and well have at least two characters in mind. Maybe four... Depending on if they are taken.

Alright so I noticed Elsa wasn't in blue so I was wondering if I could maybe reserve her. If my CS doesn't seem to fit her character please by all means let me know that will tell me I may not yet be ready for the Ice Queen.

Second I would like to know about Stitch if I can use him. Third Jade and Uncle Chan... If no to any of these I actually do have more Disney in mind.

@B l u E s @KayLove |-/ @Vaila @Andy

I will have my Jasmine tomorrow ^^

Character’s full name: "Some call me Mad. Others, insane. Perhaps they're all right, but as it stands, Madness refined I've found can more potent then any weapon. You can call me Jefferson."
Reason or meaning of name: "Its origin lies in the meaning "Son of Jeffery." I think I prefer Mad."
Character’s nickname: "Mad Hatter" is my most well known dashing appellation."
Reason for nickname: "Its not a difficult riddle, now is it?"
Birth date: "Why bother with one birthday when I could have three-hundred and sixty-four Unbirthdays?"

cc3273b28306117ab30e4585d410bc6a.jpg

How old does he/she appear: 20's-late 20's.
Weight: 180 lb
Height: 5'8
Body build: Lean
Shape of face: "My own."
Eye color: Blue
Skin tone: Tanned
Distinguishing marks: "I guarantee, once you meet me, you'll never forget me."
Predominant features: "My hat."
Hair color: Brown
Type of hair: Its hair.
Hairstyle: Practical
Voice: Richard Armitage
Overall attractiveness: Your milage may vary
Physical disabilities: "I suffer from a highly concentrated sense of fashion. It burns everyone I meet in sight with its sheer force alone." :|
Usual fashion of dress: See my picture.
Jewelry or accessories: My Hat.

Good personality traits: "I have an excessive amount of wit, extreme fortitude, and told I have a marvelous singing voice."
Bad personality traits: "They lied about my singing voice."
Mood character is most often in: Serious Mode
Sense of humor: Deadpan Snarker
Character’s greatest joy in life: Seeing Wonderland return to its former glory. Fond memories of happier times.
Character’s greatest fear: Seeing it all burn. Watching Alice die or become twisted.
Why?: "Wonderland represents everything to me, as does Alice. She symbolizes what it was...And I can't watch it die twice over. I refuse."
What single event would most throw this character’s life into complete turmoil?: Alice dying.
Character is most at ease when: His hands are busy. Tea time.
Most ill at ease when: Giving a recital. Last time, he played up to a tough crowd.(HE'S MURDERING THE TIME! OFF WITH HIS HEAD!)
Enraged when: Tea is wasted. People he likes are threatened. His hat is ruined.
Depressed or sad when: Reminded of happier times.
Priorities: Stay alive, stop the bad guys. Restore Wonderland.
Life philosophy: "When all else fails, teatime."
If granted one wish, it would be: "Restore everything."
Why?: Self explanatory
Character’s soft spot: Alice
Is this soft spot obvious to others?: "I've no idea what you're talking about." :|
Greatest strength: "My wit."
Greatest vulnerability or weakness: "My...Madness."
Biggest regret: "That I failed Wonderland."
Minor regret: "I didn't have that extra scone at teatime."
Biggest accomplishment: Crafting the Hat.
Minor accomplishment: "I can hit a bullseye almost every time in darts now."
Past failures he/she would be embarrassed to have people know about: "My futtawhackin stage." *Shudders*
Why?: "I don't like to talk about it."
Character’s darkest secret: "I like coffee more then tea."
Does anyone else know?: *Shrugs*

Sample Post.

Madman, Insane, Crazed... I have been called all these and more, over the course of my life. Not that I ever truly cared of course, back then. Life was simpler, more prone to wonder then most experienced in their lifetime. Every day was an adventure, every hour a chance to continue our party. At least till Time accepted my apology.

Everyone's a critic.

You know the rest of the story. Of the sweet child who visited our world, sat at our table...Mine, my friends. March and Dormouse...Even thinking of them now sends a pang of guilt through my heart. To survive where they faded away.

None of us were prepared for an invasion. The Queen of Hearts and her new allies, unleashing the dead upon us. From the ashes of Wonderland, I was reborn...My madness crystallized into something greater. Something new. I...I remembered for the first time, when I left my world. The haze that had clouded my mind, removed.

Jefferson.

My name was Jefferson.

I hardly need remind you of the rest. Skulking from shadows, learning the best ways to defend and attack...My skills in haberdasher work translating well to other unique designs. My current hat, the penultimate reflection of my new status. I wonder sometimes if I am merely dreaming, if my madness has reared its head in a new and frightening way. But then I wake up, I gird myself for war and once more, head on out.

They say a madman's strength is incalculable.

Allow me to show you myself.

UPDATE

I changed my mind on Jack Skellington. Requesting this guy instead.

tumblr_ns7tddItqB1s5yw21o1_500.gif

So I'm interested in the RP and well have at least two characters in mind. Maybe four... Depending on if they are taken.

Alright so I noticed Elsa wasn't in blue so I was wondering if I could maybe reserve her. If my CS doesn't seem to fit her character please by all means let me know that will tell me I may not yet be ready for the Ice Queen.

Second I would like to know about Stitch if I can use him. Third Jade and Uncle Chan... If no to any of these I actually do have more Disney in mind.

@B l u E s @KayLove |-/ @Vaila @Andy
The Ice Queen has been taken I think :( By KayLove i believe~

Stitch, Simba, Nala are animals/aliens. We can agree with that. BUT, I decided that they would become something else xD Nala and Simba will be humans during the apocalypse ( they will rebecome talking Lions at some point/ but that is beside the point :3 )

Stitch, in my opinion, is more fitted to become a dog xD A Talking dog lmfao. But up to you :) Do yuor CS and Ill give you an answer than!

If available may i have Tiana? I will be making another character with her which i am not sure of yet.

BTW is Pixar and dreamworks characters allowed also?
yes!!!!! They are ;)
I did put Woody/jessie/buzz in the stuff xD

The Ice Queen has been taken I think :( By KayLove i believe~

Stitch, Simba, Nala are animals/aliens. We can agree with that. BUT, I decided that they would become something else xD Nala and Simba will be humans during the apocalypse ( they will rebecome talking Lions at some point/ but that is beside the point :3 )

Stitch, in my opinion, is more fitted to become a dog xD A Talking dog lmfao. But up to you :) Do yuor CS and Ill give you an answer than!
Well I've seen pictures of Stitch as a human but I didn't think about playing him not as well Stitch so that pretty much answers that idea.

And what about Jade and Uncle Chan from Jackie Chan Adventures?

latest

latest

And being you think Elsa is taken how about any of those from Super Robot Monkey Team Hyper Force Go?

The two I have in mind from that are.

latest

latest

Well I've seen pictures of Stitch as a human but I didn't think about playing him not as well Stitch so that pretty much answers that idea.

And what about Jade and Uncle Chan from Jackie Chan Adventures?

latest

latest

And being you think Elsa is taken how about any of those from Super Robot Monkey Team Hyper Force Go?

The two I have in mind from that are.

latest

latest
I... Prefer if you sticked to movie Disney's and more like in the princesses princes and all.

Like I love those characters but the thing is that they will be slightly irrelevant with the setting and villains...

I'm sorry :/

I... Prefer if you sticked to movie Disney's and more like in the princesses princes and all.

Like I love those characters but the thing is that they will be slightly irrelevant with the setting and villains...

I'm sorry :/
Ah well um.. The reason I didn't name more than on is well all my Disney movie characters seem called for. Like Ariel, Elsa, Tarzan, etc...

Which is why I started naming shows movie wise with Disney I'm rather limited unless I went for the very few Marvel I like which they bought and took over or Star Wars. But none of them I feel confident enough to play.

Now with movie's I'm also more of the villain kind of person for some... Like the voodoo doctor from Princess in the frog which I'm sure you guys probable have plans for any of them I would be up to playing.

Is Mulan, Flynn rider and elsa or Anna open?

Status
Not open for further replies.