Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahah Emi: Alice is yours :)

Azula: princess Jasmine is yours ;')

Ok, I have to sleep now... I'm already down to four hours of sleep before the first day of school :') fuck

• Love
Reactions: Emi
I'm really torn whether to keep Esmeralda or switch her for Belle... Choices , Choices..

We allow up to four characters @Shayla so take as many as you want :)

Reactions: Andy and B l u E s
@Andy ~ I think I just might take those three... Would be the largest amount in the same rp of Disney character's I've done XD

Reactions: B l u E s
Yay (?) Why you giving a sad emo? >.< I don't mind taking other princess, she is my fav so I say her name first ^^

Reactions: B l u E s
*sits up after Emis tackle and kiss attack and grind a bit* I need to have her make me do things more often

@firejay1 shhh!!!

• Love
Yay (?) Why you giving a sad emo? >.< I don't mind taking other princess, she is my fav so I say her name first ^^
I know I know, im ur favorite stranger ;) tehehe

Nah actually I just do :') this emoji when I'm laughing with tears in my eyes lmfao

@Azula knowing blues that face was a wink crying face as in she was laughing so hard that she was crying. Your good to take jasmine so don't worry :)

I sound like a creepy though because I have favorite stranger XD

Aaaannndd noted, :') means laughing so hard~ No mushy feelings, noted :3

Reactions: Shayla
Waow. You goys sho torkalort. Makea goyl woik to keep up!

Can I suggest we add Robin Hood, Marriane, Wreck it Ralph, Vanellope von Schweetz, Mowgli, Mike Wazowski, James Sullivan, and Hiro Hamada to the list? Just a thought!

Hiro Hamada! I'm thinking Baymax and then.... nope, too adorable and squishy to fight those zombies....

Reactions: firejay1
I think that's the most complex cs I've ever seen especially in an rp when 90% of it won't matter in a Zombie Apocalypse.

Status
Not open for further replies.