Distance

Status
Not open for further replies.
"That's cool, it would be cool to watch a new movie" He smiled and then looked back at the window. Watched people walk through the sidewalks. "Well you can call it that" He sighed and put his elbow on his knee with his hand on his chin.

"Well we're pretty much already at my house so we can just watch a new one" Xavier said pulling up to his parents mansion. He drove the car and parked it in the large garage. Getting out he asked Justice "so what do you want to do, your choice?"

"It doesn't matter, it's your house" He smiled and opened the Camaro door, he then jumped out and closed the door behind him. He walked on the large pavement and walked up to the door where he waited for Xavier to open it.

Pulling out his key and unlocking the door he lead Justice in taking off his shoes at the door. "You choose, whatever you want....,I don't know what guys do at sleepovers.....I've never been to one..." Xavier said depressingly hoping Justice would shed some light on what happened at sleepovers.

Benji Green

"Uh, no where would we have met?" Benji said the only thing that stuck out about her were those sunglasses she wore before.."If we have I don't know cause of those sunglasses" Benji said laughing trying to break the nervousness. Sipping his iced coffee, now he wasn't so happy about coming over here he didn't want to get embarassed.​

"Well all i know is that you sleep at someones house, hence the sleep over. But that's all i know" He was so surprised of the house, ten times better then his house. Well his mother was struggling with the bills so thats probably the reason. "Damn nice place"

"Well all I know are from movies and that consists of truth or dare, drinking, doing drugs and sitting around in their boxers talking about girls" Xavier said before adding "and I don't drink or do drugs haha."

"Yeah true, seen some movies with sleepovers but most of them people takes drugs and crap" He went over to his living room and looked at the movies. "So which one's from the movies do you have?"

"Mockingjay, well technically that came out a few days ago, but do you want to watch the movie now or later? We can go swimming, play video games, whatever you want." Xavier said he was very nervous and wanted to please his new friend...

"Well we could go down town, i know we just got here but it's only like four o clock or something" He then went back to Xavier. "So what do you wanna do?" He walked over to the kitchen. Wow he has a nice house.

"It is up to you, we can do whatever you want go I to town, go swimming, watch a movie, play video games, go in the hot tub you are my guest" Xavier said trying to give Justice as many options as possible.

"Yeah i wouldn't mind going down town, got my paycheck so we can go buy stuff" He walked over to the door and waited for his new 'friend' He hoped that the boy had money on him.

Cynthia, yellow
"What?!" she stuttered, her face of total shock. She gave Brayden a bewildered look, trying to hide the fact she liked him back. She pocket texted herself, and then quickly muttered, "Oh, I got a text, it's my landlord. He wants me back. So, umm, err, bye!". She pushed herself up from the seat, and ran for the apartments, not noticing Brayden's sullen face that had just recently formed.

Brayden, blue
Brayden's face came into shock when Cynthia tried to avoid answering, and then ran. His face turned sullen, and he needed cheering up. Now. He checked his phone for the nearest bar, and went. He ordered a Pina Colada, and drank as much as he could until he was drunk.

"Yeah i wouldn't mind going down town, got my paycheck so we can go buy stuff" He walked over to the door and waited for his new 'friend' He hoped that the boy had money on him.

"Ok let's go, and anything you want is on me, I owe you for the coffee" Xavier said. He really didn't mind paying for anything the boy wanted seeing as his parents wouldn't care because he finally had a friend. He walked to his car and got in waiting for Justice before he started it.

The ravenette smiled brightly, "Only good things, I hope." Jordon turned her attention back torward the boy. He seemed.. nervous, maybe? He obviously didn't enjoy their conversation. The ravenette removed her glasses, dropping the subject. She shrugged off the awkwardness and tip another sip of her orange juice. "Sorry. I'm a bit hungover," Jordon explained, drumming her fingers on the bottle.

"It was a generous, your not doing that" He chuckled and walked over to the car. He pulled down the window and jumped through it into the passenger. "You know i always wanted to do that" He smiled and sat up in the seat. He pulled the seatbelt on then looked at Xavier to answer his question. "Well let's go down town, maybe meet some new people?"

"I insist, at least if we go out to eat you let me buy" Xavier said to the boy once they were on the road. "Um I don't get out much....where can we meet some new people?"

"Fine, but i'm not ordering much" He smiled at him then looked back at the front window. He rested his head on the leather seat. "We could stop at the coffee shop for a few minutes, might be a few our age"

"Ok, then we'll just have to go somewhere high class for dinner" Xavier said with a grin at the boy, you shouldn't have said that now he's going to think you're a snob. Xavier drove to the coffee shop, getting out he said "lead the way."

GLENN MICHAEL GRESSEN
The boy smiled. "Of course only good things," he promised. But when Jordan said she was hungover, he made a disapproving face. "Do you need an Aspirin?" was all he said, though.

ADALINE ZOE CISNEROS, purple
Walking up and down the boardwalk approximately three times had shown Adaline nothing of interest. Either it wasn't a restaurant, or it wasn't open, or it didn't appeal to Adaline. None of them were satisfying to her. Finally, though, a cafe presented itself. It seemed busy enough, so she walked in and ordered a bagel and a tea, and observed the world around her.

Status
Not open for further replies.