Dissidia Final Fantasy

• Welcome back, Iwaku! While we are still working on the site to get it back into shape, we've come back online so you can get back to doing what you love. Check out this announcement for more details.

I

Ike Sapphire

Hello I was just wondering how all of you Iwaku people though about Dissidia? In my opinion I though that it was very well made due to the fact that they have a battle more active than just sit and wait. It is more like a Kingdom hearts battle than a final fantasy and that is what I liked about it. Anyway I would like to hear all of your opinions about Dissidia.

R

Razilin

Its fun, but not worth 40 bucks. Wait til it goes down.

Sephiroth: Overhyped. Easy to pick up, but his odd close-range style with mid-range attacks makes it hard to master early on.

Cloud: Basically the Ryu of the game, good mix of mid and close range attacks between Braver and Cross Slash.

Tidus: Fast, but his charges have an odd way of backing off and switching from close to mid range.

Warrior of Light: The Ken to Cloud's Ryu. Easier to pick up than Sephiroth, but very, very basic. There's a reason he's the tutorial/prologue character.

Having fought a computer-Terra several times, I can safely say she's a demonic long-ranger with good combos to take out close-rangers trying to close the distance.

Still playing through the others.