Dissidia: Final Fantasy Sequel Announced!

• If you are still having issues editing your post, please try the following:
    1. Do a hard refresh of your browser to clear your cache.
    2. Change your username to include only alphanumeric characters, spaces, underscores, and dashes. Special characters are messing with things.
  • Top RP Sites
    Did you know that the Top Ten RP list helps to get us tons of cool new members? Vote every day in July and lets see if we can get #1!

Delnoir

A Relic of a Bygone Era
Original poster
I didn't catch this for a couple of days after the announcement it seems but there has been a sequel announced to Dissidia: Final Fantasy.

Link for you.

I've done a little digging and know of three confirmed new characters. They are...

Lightning (Final Fantasy 13)
Kain Highwind (Final Fantasy 4)
Tifa Lockhart (Final Fantasy 7)

Excuse me while I pray to god that Faris (Final Fantasy V) is in this game. Mostly cause I would like to see how they'd avoid a Bartz clone, and to see how the handle her appearance/voice acting given the "Girl pretending to be a guy" thing.

R

Razilin

I liked Lightning. She was hot, competent, and hot. And wasn't super ultra angsty unlike some of the heroes I can remember. She wasn't my favorite team member (that went to Fang), but Lightning was definitely a reason FF13 didn't tank massively during my playthrough.

However, Dissidia 1 was a terribly boring game run almost entirely on fangasm. I don't think even the combined knockers of Tifa Lockheart (and her fandom from Dead Fantasy) and Kain Highwind can make Dissidia 2 not reach similar levels of fail.