3. Douche
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Nonbinary
  3. Transgender
  4. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Fantasy, romance, slice of life, anti-hero stories, "you're our only hope", fandom non-canons, soft scifi, transhumanism, magical girls, horror, suspense / mystery, detective noir, fractured fairytales
What is your favourite Animated Disney movie song?

I have a multitude but let's try just posting one at a time!

• Love
Reactions: Greenie

Followed by

*sniffles* :'3 Sorry sorry ^^; I couldn't resist posting two.

Mulan spoke to me on so many levels, probably still one of my favourite movies ever <3

• Love
I want adventure in the great wide somewhere, I want it more than I can tell...

Because the youtube videos for Belle reprise are tuned and Belle sounds weird, so have Emma Watson instead! 8D

It may not be the animated version, but it's from the animated movie so it still counts!

Last edited:
Reactions: Pahndemic
I LOVE Disney so this was super, super hard so I can't decide. At all. But here's one of my favorites :D

This ^^

• Love
Reactions: Pahn

I've quoted/sung this song way too many times.

One does NOT choose a favorite Disney song!! It's IMPOSSIBLE!! But here's the one that probably describes me most aside from Reflection from Mulan:

And let's not forget my favorite Disney villain!

• Love
Reactions: Razilin and Pahn
I love Disney look at name tee hee
@~Happily.Ever.After~ you too girl

I However love love this song from lilo and stitch

and my favorite Villain song have to be

Mine hasn't been mentioned- so, here is my favorite Disney Song.

Oh gosh... I love so many of them ... gah... ummm lately I've been Moana obsessed (how could you not be... it's got a kooky chicken, an adorable piggy, magical disneyness and Lin Manuel Miranda)

But overall I don't think I could choose a favorite Disney song :|

I've quoted/sung this song way too many times.

Since someone posted this, and Lullaby as well.

I'll go with this one

and this one

• Love
... I mean, it's tied with We Know The Way but since it was posted already EDIT: Just to throw one of those tasty little knowledgeable tidbits, the song Nani is singing to Lilo is "Aloha 'Oe". It was penned by Queen Lili'uokalani only a few years before her imprisonment in 'Iolani palace and the eventual abdication of her throne by U.S. government manipulation.

@1:29 onwards

Goddamn

EDIT: Just to throw one of those tasty little knowledgeable tidbits, the song Nani is singing to Lilo is "Aloha 'Oe". It was penned by Queen Lili'uokalani only a few years before the U.S. government threw a coup and got her imprisoned in 'Iolani palace where she was eventually forced to abdicate her throne so her kingdom could be illegally annexed to the U.S.

p.s. Fuck Mark Zuckerberg, step on fire coral.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Status
Not open for further replies.