Disney University?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Ali

ThWduFr.gif

~This entire idea is based on the artwork done by Hyung86 over on Deviant Art~

The Idea:

So what I was thinking, is everyone loves a good magic school RP, right? And everyone loves Disney - or at least, everyone with a soul loves Disney, yes? Well, this is a mash up of both! Where players can have their own creative freedom with classic Disney Characters! There's also a couple Studio Ghibli characters as well, but the vast majority is Disney.

There isn't going to be any massive plot - that I can think of so far, however when it comes to school RP's, there never really is. There will be the obvious things like classes, school houses. I wanted to make it a boarding school; of course. This entire idea is in the very rough stages of development, and I'm looking for people with interests similar to mine that would be willing to work on this with me, help me develop one of the coolest RP's yet.

As stated above, this entire idea is based off of the amazing and incredible artwork done by Hyung86 on Deviantart. He is an incredible artist that deserve the credit for ever single animated photo you see used for the characters.

I want the characters to stay human, have their own quirks, live regular lives - yet act like the Disney characters we all know and love!

Character Examples:
2pyb5vl.png

Elsa and Anna were close during their childhood but after some little problems (eternal winter, boyfriends...etc) now their relationship is stronger than ever.
The two sisters are two of the most popular girls in the University. Elsa has left her past behind and finally she's studying what she wants, Architecture. Elegant, powerful, reserved and very protective with her sister.
She has started dating a guy a little bit ... cold... his last name is Frost!
Anna, unlike Elsa, is fearless, playful and optimistic. She is always looking for new adventures with her boyfriend, Kristoff. She has a obsession with romance and this has brought her many troubles, usually acts before she speaks, and can be rather impulsive.
She want to be Preschool Teacher.
(This is an example)

2e1zvro.png

Sweet, kind, loyal and brave, Nala is studying teaching.
She loves sports (practicing kickboxing; and she always wins against Simba!) reading and going to movie theatre.
She also loves Broadway musicals.
Her favorite writer is JK Rowling and she considers her boyfriend Shakespeare.
(This is an example)

2cdvqdd.png

Li Shang is a second year student. He loves martial arts; Capoeira, Judo, Taekwondo, Kung Fu ... he wants to look like one of his idols, Bruce Lee.
He usually helps Mulan with her dance practice.
(This is an example)

15qoyg0.png

Kenai is Pocahontas's best friend, they both love nature and animals. He is lively, cheerful, brave and ... The Lovely Bear.
(This is an example)

Notes and Other:
This RP will take a little while to build and develop. Like I said I want to create school "houses", there needs to be different classes. I want to have all relationships worked out between these different Disney characters. Regardless, I hope there are some people out there willing to help and be apart of this with me!

I really like this idea. I think it would be nice to have some pre-established relationships so it's not all meet and greet. I would love to help you out with this one.

• Love
Reactions: Ali
I really like this idea. I think it would be nice to have some pre-established relationships so it's not all meet and greet. I would love to help you out with this one.
Interested! ^^
Thank you both for your interest!
The lovely Adira already helped me out with house names and colours - what I'm looking for now is campus ideas :)
Basically the layout of the University~

Reactions: Adira
How many houses do you have? And would you want houses seperate do into different forms an then seperated into boy and girls? Or multiple boy and girl dorms with a mix of houses?

Reactions: Ali and Anowell
How many houses do you have? And would you want houses seperate do into different forms an then seperated into boy and girls? Or multiple boy and girl dorms with a mix of houses?
Currently the houses are sectioned under "good" "neutral" and; "bad", classic Disney tactics - so three houses. I'm not sure for the gender separation yet.

Reactions: Anowell
An excellent point. I've been working out the fine details, character specs and layouts, as well as finishing with the house set ups and classes, so it's all coming along quite nicely ^-^

I love Disney. Many of my character nsmes are Disney inspired.

Yea.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
This is a really cool idea!
I can proudly say I'm totally interested!
I can't wait for this to become a thing ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.