Disney Songs

I

Iliana

Original poster
"A WHOLE NEW WORRRRRRLLLLLLLDDD!"

Yup. We all have had our favorite Disney song or melody for our years! From memorable ones like "Under the Sea" to the newest ones like "Almost There." They've either brightened up our day or drove us insane with their constant spontaneous nature!

WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE DISNEY SONG?!

creativelogos16.jpg

I can't pick a favorite :x

I seriously have a whole playlist just for Disney songs OuO

xD Nice, someone else that likes that song!

New School!

Old School!

This has been my favorite since the movie came out.

Too.. .many too.. chose... Gak. But I see that my favorite movie is not mentioned... but if I could just have a FULL playlist of Disney, I would be the happiest person ever... Let's see if I can stop being a geek and finally chose one favorite.

TOO MANY. CAN'T CHOOSE. CAAAAAN'T CHOOOOOSE.

mUst make list.

Mulan's I'll Make A Man out of You.
The Lion King's Caaaaan you feeel the loooooove tonight.
Hunchback of Notre Dame's HELLFIRE
The Little Mermaid's KISS the girl!

The litle mermaid - part of your world (BUT IN SWEDISH because we have better versions of disney songs xD moahhaha Maybe I'm just thinking that because I'm swedish? Nooo, it's just fact)

I love most of the songs, but I have a thing for songs from The Jungle Book.

The Bare Necessities and I Wanna Be Like You are my favorites. :)
Now they will be stuck in my head for the rest of the day.

The litle mermaid - part of your world (BUT IN SWEDISH because we have better versions of disney songs xD moahhaha Maybe I'm just thinking that because I'm swedish? Nooo, it's just fact)

I want proof, post video!

*nods vigorously*

Yeah I think that's the better version. Also because I think this singer sings it better. Stronger voice, and what not.

YAY :D someone who agrees xD
I think that we in sweden have a bit better voice actors, at least in the older disney movies, they have become pretty bad in the new disney movies. But there are some songs that I prefer in english even in the old movies x) I think colours of the wind and I'll make a man out of you is best in english :9

was there even a bad song on the Mulan sountrack?