Disney Saga [Sign up/OOC]

Vanellope is going to love all her chemistry/science stuff :DD what's this do- *BANG*

guys if you're wondering when will we start, it's soon people! I just some time to rest from this website! also if you guys want to make the IC thread then go ahead just post the link here~

• Love
Reactions: LunarLavendula
Should I do your guys Character sheets Separate or both at the same time?

tumblr_mkws36UgVu1ry10fwo1_400.gif

aheh.JPG
Miguel Tulio

Miguel- 25

Decendant of/Canon character:
tuliodice.gif

"Look! El Dorado! The city of gold! This could be our destiny! Our fate!"
-Miguel-
"Miguel, if I believed in fate, I wouldn't be playing with loaded dice."
-Tulio-

Road to El Dorado!

tumblr_mautrn3jkb1ruloaco7_r1_500.gif

Sexuality:
Straight as boards

Role:
Rouge

Job:
Unemployed

Financial Status:
Broke

tumblr_mfo7q33YSM1s1vxsmo1_500.gif

Personality:

Tulio.jpg
Tulio-
Tulio tends to be the logic of the two. But unlike Miguel He loves Money, and gold. But even being a somewhat greedy man he has shown care for others, Especially the citizens of El dorado, He sacrificed a entire boat of gold to save them. In times of trouble, Tulio is usually the one who comes up with a clever plan, and tries his best remain realistic in every situation in order to stay out of trouble. A quick-thinker and witty, he is able to use words and improvisational acting to his advantage (like Miguel), and although he and Miguel have opposite personalities, values and ideas, the two deeply care about each other, and are unable to stay mad at each other for long without feeling guilty.

Migel.jpg
Miguel-
Miguel is sweet hearted man who cares for others but has a big want for Adventure. Unlike Tulio Miguel is in it for the Thrill of the Adventure more then the spoils of the Destinations. Although he has shown to be not so 'Logical' and Miguel tends to come off as slightly dim-witted and fantasy-oriented. Although he tends to be the one to pull off Tulio's plans with ideas of his own. Miguel is a bit more sensitive and playful than Tulio. He plays the Lute, enjoys entertaining, cares for others, and is able to see the beauty and potential of the world around him. For example, Miguel has no problem standing up against Tzekel-Khan and ordering him to stop sacrificing the locals. He can, however, seem a bit over-confident, which often gets him into trouble. Although he and Tulio aren't particularly brave, they aren't exactly cowardly either.

Hobbies:
Miguel- Loves to Explore, Socialize, Play Lute, takes moments to love life.

Tulio- Think of their next big way to make money, Fantasies what it be like to be rich.

Both Love Adventure, Both love the thought of gold, And like to win games

Hates:
Tulio- Hates Being broke, being out of his league, being in one place for to long
Miguel- Hates when others are in danger, Dishonesty, Rude people

History:
These two have been through thick and thin, from running around spain to traveling across the seas as prisoners, to finding the city of gold! Events in the city however have left them however leaving the city, but to save the people of the city. Leaving with Chel they thought they could now be a trio but Tulio was than abandoned by chel after they made there way off the island and once they got to spain. She had just up and left, this was a heavy hit to Tulios heart and Miguel was there for him the whole time. a few weeks later Tulio started to understand that he was played like a fiddle, and agreed with Tulio that they were together for life as brothers and wont let women get in the way of there wealth and Adventures. One day in a bar they was playing game of dice with there usual loaded die and were winning and before others found out of there cheating Miguel over heard a talk of this new Town called Distinia and this peaked Miguels interest and for obvious reason they got directions to this new place of possible fortune.​

• Love
I need to make honey soon

Drumroll

(Imagine I'm singing along to the MM March)

Hey all you guys, how are ya doin, man I have just come along

To request a character sheet based upon this very song

MICKEY MOUUUUSE. MICKEY MOUUUUUSE. May I reserve a human Mickey Mouse?

He won't be super important or OP any of your guys, so once again I must request to play this awesome guy!

I'm sorry :3

Also, if we need villains I'm so calling the Horned King :3

Well Mickey is a retired king so I don't think so

Or I could run with Taran/Taran's kid, keep the Black Cauldron theme going.

• Love
I have no idea who that is but run it though green

Actually, might go with Peter Pan if he's not taken

• Love
Is Peter taken or no?

He's not, Green is in another timezone completely, so he is asleep now

I see. Well I guess I'll make a sheet and see what Green has to say when they wake up!

I see. Well I guess I'll make a sheet and see what Green has to say when they wake up!
mickey mouse's son is fine, also peterpan are open so you can take him as well

and latest news, eternal will be dropping out this RP~