Disney Saga [Sign up/OOC]

awhh, I'm so tempted to switch one of my reservations so I can play Boo with Mulan and Vanellope with Honey xD I think I'll either drop Eris or Kuzco... hmmmmm

latest

Boo!

SZPpO8I8Mbr3O.gif

Name
Boo

Decendant of/Canon character
Canon

Sexuality
?????
Kitty!

Boo-cereal-crawl-Monsters-Inc.gif

Role
Toddler

Job
Being adorable

Financial Status
adopted by Mulan (rich)

tumblr_nnhff8so4D1t358leo1_500.gif

Personality
Your typical, cheerful toddler. Boo is full of energy and always running around, and can sometimes be a little bit of a handful. She tends to get scared at night and doesn't like to be left alone in the dark.

tumblr_mf39o0bC0a1rm40bfo1_500.gif

Hobbies
drawing
exploring
dancing
singing
playing pretend / dressing up

Roaaaar!

tumblr_lu6tyg5Ueo1qiol6o.gif

- Storybooks
- magic
- kitties!
- cereal
- slapstick...?

Hates
- Scary things
- being left alone in the dark

History
Boo was found wandering in the forest alone by two 'Monsters' - Kitty and Mike Wazowski. It is unclear if her parents are only missing or if they had died during an excursion, but neither of the two monsters could find them. She stayed with them for a while and went on a few adventures, even meeting a yeti who made her ice lollies. But, after some time, they realised they could not give the proper care to the little human toddler, they took her to the village in search of someone to look after her.

tumblr_m73u34jD7v1qlifrxo1_500.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Mundane Monster
BOO!!! :D Yessss bring Boo, I wuv her! :D

• Love
Reactions: LunarLavendula
Woo moar resident oh wait should we make a village map for this rp?

Yep, that guy is my friend, Jugg, from RPN so we can all be very nice and gentle with my Illigament child

*Squishes cheeks* SHuuussh child, now is not the time

*pats head* good child

(This is hilarious because he is a full foot taller than me, I don't think I can reach that high

Reactions: GreenSea
Oh gawd XD~! nice to meet someone from RPN *was RPN resident*

Yeah and I named a child after you in biology Jug

@the juggernaut

I'd love it if Jim and Captain Jack had some pirate adventures together :D He's used to being bossed around by Silver @_@

awhh, I'm so tempted to switch one of my reservations so I can play Boo with Mulan and Vanellope with Honey xD I think I'll either drop Eris or Kuzco... hmmmmm

latest

Boo!

SZPpO8I8Mbr3O.gif

Name
Boo

Decendant of/Canon character
Canon

Sexuality
?????
Kitty!

Boo-cereal-crawl-Monsters-Inc.gif

Role
Toddler

Job
Being adorable

Financial Status
adopted by Mulan (rich)

tumblr_nnhff8so4D1t358leo1_500.gif

Personality
Your typical, cheerful toddler. Boo is full of energy and always running around, and can sometimes be a little bit of a handful. She tends to get scared at night and doesn't like to be left alone in the dark.

tumblr_mf39o0bC0a1rm40bfo1_500.gif

Hobbies
drawing
exploring
dancing
singing
playing pretend / dressing up

Roaaaar!

tumblr_lu6tyg5Ueo1qiol6o.gif

- Storybooks
- magic
- kitties!
- cereal
- slapstick...?

Hates
- Scary things
- being left alone in the dark

History
Boo was found wandering in the forest alone by two 'Monsters' - Kitty and Mike Wazowski. It is unclear if her parents are only missing or if they had died during an excursion, but neither of the two monsters could find them. She stayed with them for a while and went on a few adventures, even meeting a yeti who made her ice lollies. But, after some time, they realised they could not give the proper care to the little human toddler, they took her to the village in search of someone to look after her.

tumblr_m73u34jD7v1qlifrxo1_500.gif

MAH MULAN'S BABY!

• Love
I'd love to RP the scenes where they meet and Mulan eventually adopting her :D

• Love
Same, but with Honey and Vaneolpe. Honey is probably going to feed her too much candy

• Love