Disney Saga [Sign up/OOC]

Will update the list tonight~

note: also anyone who want to take the mayor role please do so~ just be active when the IC are up~

Will update the list tonight~

note: also anyone who want to take the mayor role please do so~ just be active when the IC are up~
I'll take the mayor! :D Make way for MUFASA!!

Reactions: GreenSea
Changed my mind and went for this lovely guy right here!

tumblr_mhb3c9vArH1rpf23po1_500.gif

Thus far you have
Name: Cobra Bubbles
Canon character: Cobra Bubbles
Sexuality: Asexual
Been adrift in the
Role: Mayor
Job: Warrior
Financial Status: Rich
Personality: Stoic and impassive, Cobra is a wall of...Well...Walls...He isn't very open with his feelings and he hates to beat around the bush. He gets straight to the point and he hates small talk.
Hobbies: Filing, reading, settling disputes, knitting, knitting clothing for his cats.
Sheltered harbor of my patience.
Likes: Order, Perfection, Soup, Vegetable Garnishes, His cats, Olivette, Mark and Louise.
Hates: Misbehaving Children, Chaos, Dirt/Dirty people, Opera.
History: In his youth, Cobra was once a spry young general filled with hope and aspirations. But as the years went by, he became broodier and more cynical. He didn't know what he was fighting for anymore and was simply following orders. When the war started, the pain and suffering was really started to tear at him, but yet he didn't stop. When the war ended, however, Cobra retired and tried to live out a nice life in retirement, but he couldn't stand to sit idly by, so he moved to Distinia Village and became the mayor.

Last edited:
e5f1d81d80d4409a63fbd84176eda32b.jpg

2f6818a626885aef8c85a8144eb1ce16.jpg

~:Edward and Al:~
3e7385b01b21f64af5292e551f515843.jpg

51dc826e17fc1b60f6f3e7a35df3a2be.jpg

258443dc5a5b5f74dd9fd2cd6da5a121.jpg

3c717e6057ad02e0f525a2ba8602d33e.jpg

The Snow Glow's White

~Name~
Edward of Arandale

~Age~

~Canon character~
Elsa of Arandale

~Gender~
Male

~Sexuality~
Heterocurious

On the Mountain Tonight

~Role~
Aristocrat

~Job~
Mage

~Financial Status~
Wealthy

Not a Footprint to Be Seen

~Personality~
Edward is usually reserved, and keeps to himself. He spends most of his time stuck up in his
room where he makes all of the important decisions. He keeps himself isolated, including from his
loving brother who wants nothing but the best from him. But as soon as he gets someone
who he can actually relate to, he tends to be more open and accepting. But in
the end, he ends up shutting them out more, because he is afraid
of what his powers will do to others.

~Hobbies~
Creating Snow and Ice, Ice Skating, Drawing, Dancing

~Likes~
Snow, Cold, Feeling Safe, Keeping others Safe, Ice Skating, Dancing, Music, Beautiful drawings.

~Hates~
Hurting Others, Being seen vulnerable, having to lock himself away, Haggis.

~History~
Edward doesn't talk about his past. As a kid, he was born with powers. But at a young age, him
and Al were playing together at night, when he accidentally hit his brother in the head with ice, forcing
him to change all his memories. Years later, Edward keeps himself locked in a tower, where he
manages papers and run's his cloth productions, which give cloth to places all over
the town.

tumblr_mzfzc23aUf1qmonv7o1_500.png

12a178c993d348bdd3d91b29bcfb2687.jpg

8b04cb2eeb1c16b6a9cec74174054ddd.jpg

For the

First Time in

Forever

Last edited:
I love setting trends :D

if we need more villains I claim Eris :D

@GreenSea Take away Lady for my reservations~ And you know i want Hades right~?

e5f1d81d80d4409a63fbd84176eda32b.jpg

~:Ellie and Al:~
3e7385b01b21f64af5292e551f515843.jpg

258443dc5a5b5f74dd9fd2cd6da5a121.jpg

3c717e6057ad02e0f525a2ba8602d33e.jpg

The Snow Glow's White

On the Mountain Tonight

Not a Footprint to Be Seen

tumblr_mzfzc23aUf1qmonv7o1_500.png

12a178c993d348bdd3d91b29bcfb2687.jpg

8b04cb2eeb1c16b6a9cec74174054ddd.jpg

For the

First Time in

Forever

WAIT~!!!! ARE WE GONNA HAVE JELSA~!!! >/////< OMG SAY YES PLEASE!!!!

Well of course Silly~

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Sorry guys I am going to go on a spree here~

jelsa_by_lily_on_the_moon-d8awxsj.jpg

jelsa_by_juliajm15-d7aevri.jpg
HOLY SHIT I FOUND IT!!!!

@IceQueen
I just noticed that in Gogo's bio you put that her brother is a shoe maker. Does he also live in Distinia? Cause if so, Nuka could dislike Gogo just because her brother gives him competition. :D That could provide for a good relationship, I think. :3

That sound good, and yeah he does~

Reactions: Mundane Monster
@GreenSea Take away Lady for my reservations~ And you know i want Hades right~?

WAIT~!!!! ARE WE GONNA HAVE JELSA~!!! >/////< OMG SAY YES PLEASE!!!!
yup I know okay I forgot to update my list yesterday sorry XS I'll asap

Edward is done, but Al needs some work still.

Updated the resident list~ also guys~! if it's not trouble enough please drag some disnerd into this thread so that they can join~

Well, we could put out a banner

I've put Jim's form up, it's almost finished, just need to add in the history part :D

sorry... I got carried away with the gifs... hehe ;D

oh hey, if I played vanellope as her actual age (she's about 9) would anyone be willing to like... adopt her I guess xD? or take her in?

Last edited:
@Lady Amalthea
Hmm...I could see either Mulan or even Nuka adopting her.

I am making honey Lemmon later so she would adopt her

Jack Sparrow
Jacky.jpg

♠Canon character♦:
"I Got a jar of Dirt and guess whats inside it!"
-Jack Sparrow-

Sexuality:
Straight

Jack sparrow.jpg

Role:
Rouge

Job:
Unemployed

Financial Status:
Wealthy

Personality:
Jack Sparrow was noted for his unusual demeanor, characterized by a slightly drunken stagger and wild, flailing arm and hand gestures that made him appear unfocused. Average in height and build, Jack Sparrow relied more on intelligence, agility, and quick wit to protect himself, rather than physical strength. He was seen as both the "worst" and "best" pirate, though he never went into a fight if he didn't have to, and always took a shortcut out of tough situations. Jack frequently outmaneuvered enemies with his words but when forced to fight he was still a formidable opponent. As long as his own precious hide was at risk, a man could ask for no better comrade in battle.
Jack Is a odd man when it comes to trying to figure him out. One moment he can be acting as a polite gentleman the next he could be stealing your ship for his own personal gain. But none the less Jack considers himself a good talker and he can be persuasive at times. But to some if they know jack Extremely well than they always know he has some kind of angle in anything whether it be for a bread roll or to get help in making a crew. So basically Long story short he is a wild card.

Hobbies:
Stares at his compace and wonders why it doesn't work,
Always tries to act 'suave' with the ladies,
Sits in the bar in the mornings or usually sails out

Money, Gold, Being a Pirate, not getting hit, Pirateering, and Gold lots of it, A obedient crew

Hates:
Authority, Other Captains, hates unnecessary fights, Royals.

History:
A notorious and infamous pirate, pillager, brigand, and highwayman; that was how Captain Jack Sparrow would be described. Sailing a fine line between piratical genius and mercurial madness, Jack had an enemy in every port. As a notorious pirate, Jack Sparrow was a decent, if self-serving, man who adhered to the Pirates Code. He believed pirates could still be "good men." Even after a time where he feared death and was hell-bent on achieving immortality, Jack would not do so if it came at the cost of others. When this war came about Jack was nowhere to be seen in this conflict, he was out of sight on the ocean with his ship the old Black pearl. Hearing of this new place Distinia Villege He thought it be the perfect place to find his new crew.​