2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. Multiple posts per week
  6. 1-3 posts per week
  7. One post per week
  8. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Depending on my schedule I am on at various times during the week. Usually most reliable after 5, though sometimes I nap. Weekends are a free for all schedule wise.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Romance, Modern, Modern Fantasy, Possibly Sci Fi

475b512d76c5684ac6548f0e88ada86b.jpg

~Welcome to the happiest place on earth!~

b884b72ef38ae6d08a3b324c5f79bef7.jpg

Not only is Disneyland a magical place, it's also a place full of job opportunities. I mean, someone has to be behind
all the fun and magic to make sure that all the families have a happy time. Someone has to sign the autographs,
run the rides, sell the food, run the sound, everything. All the things that go on behind the magic curtain.
That's where you come in
bed18e7e8c6cae1826d4cdebd4a3786b.jpg

Whether you have just started college, just beginning the last stage of education, or if you are just about to graduate
into the real world, where you get to decide the path you take, everyone can join in on the fun with our Alumni
program! Young and old, from Jasher, Brayton, or Harborson University, anyone can apply for it!

389e2ac968d10113ef00531f93ac39cf.jpg

This is an all inclusive package. If you are accepted into our program, you will be paired with one person of
the opposite gender to run all rides and attractions. And of course, no princess could be without a prince.
Everyone will be put in housing, one wing for males, another for females. There is a pool, a recreation room
a music room, a full fledged kitchen, and separate bathrooms for each gender. The house comes
fully equipped. Each dorm room has two beds, two desks and a shared bathroom for the two
dorm mates. You will be assigned a dorm mate, and can not be changed.
You may decorate and customize your room how you like, it's
all up to you.

1d94dd4f6c9d765c5657cc0694ca4bd7.jpg

9ca855eda4d3c71b87845ac4764e2667.jpg

The house is located near a forest, and will be on a hill in view of the park. If you are lucky enough
not to be working, you can see the fireworks from the house. The venue is magnificent, but not everything is
glamorous. You must prepare your own meals, and do your own laundry. However, you
do get 40% percent off any Disney item online or in park. You also get
all in park meals free, since you will be spending some of your
breaks inside the park.
722a40fc15320082ad74d7d9fbad7931.jpg

The house is conveniently located near a mall, and a shopping center, where you can go out for
a relaxation day, or just to grab some dinner. Overall, this house is in the ideal
location for appropriate collage fun. Now we will be paying
you for this job, so we can at any time fire you,
and you will be kicked out of the apartments
so try not to get fired.

ed93dc0969d070b28bd8be6782b71ec6.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Now then, having such a nice job wouldn't come without setbacks, no? Here are the list of rules.
anigif_enhanced-buzz-27367-1381813264-18.gif

~Rules~
528c4188a7a1a500e64f33fe758b0632.jpg

~House Rules~

1. All forms of drugs and illegal activities are prohibited at the house. Under no circumstances are you allowed to
violate any of the state or federal laws, you will be fired.
2. All fire arms and explosives, including smoke bombs and fireworks are also prohibited. This will result in
immediate firing.
3. You are under a strike rule. For each rule you violate, you will receive one strike, unless stated otherwise. At five strikes, you lose meal privileges. After 10, we start cutting wages. When you get to 25, you are
fired, no questions asked.
4. Curfew is at 12 for everyone and lasts till 5 am.. You are all expected to be inside the house and inside dorms by that time. Breaking this rule will result in a strike.
5. Romance is allowed inside the house. However, "Adult" interactions are prohibited as it disrupts other tenants, and can cause problems for our residents concerning amount of people per room.
6. All parings are final, no exceptions. You may bring it up with the dorm head if it poses a legal issue, or a
issue of personal safety.
7. All room assignments are final. Violating the maximum capacity for sleeping room (2) or switching rooms
will result in a strike.
8. No pets as it causes problems with specific peoples allergies. Violating will result in a strike.
9. Murder is illegal, so is kidnapping, please don't commit these crimes, you will not only be fired, you will also be incarcerated.
10. Parties are allowed, but no alcohol will be permitted inside the house. Also loud music after 12 is not permitted.
11. Alcohol and drugs are not permitted inside the house. Underage drinking is also not permitted. Punishment
will result in being fired.
12. Respect your dorm supervisors, they are the closest form of vigilance among the house.
13. You may not get the job you wish to have, but we will do our best to place you where you like.
14. Enjoy your time here, and remember, be positive.
8f6b879cbb65fb905982a181a64f9cf8.jpg

~Work Rules~
1. No illegal actions.
2. Do not curse at guests, as it ruins their experience at Disneyland. This will result in immediate firing.
3. Always point with two fingers. It's the Disney way, as we are following Walt's Suit.
4. Smile~ It makes the guests feel welcome.
5. Each job has special needs. You are required to meet all those needs without question. Violation will result in less pay.
6. Be nice to every and all other colleagues that you like, and those you don't like. All personal issues can be dealt with after work hours, so just plaster on a smile and keep going.
7. You must know every single nook and cranny in this place, you will have to navigate it constantly.
8. Wave to all little children, and make sure to give all customers the best experience.
9. Do not complain on the job.
10. No illegal actions may be committed on site. This will resort in firing and incarceration.
11. All costume people are to greet children, always smile, and act as your character. You must have your signature down to a science and be ready to sign at any time. You may not stop smiling at any point and you must have exceptional knowledge on your movie.
12. All costume characters, provided their movie has a partnership, must act as they are in such relationship while in character. No exceptions may be made for this rule.
13. All food vendors are not allowed to eat while on the job, as it can cause the spread of germs and contamination of the product.
14. Shoplifting is illegal, do not take any items without paying the correct amount.
15. All ride operators are not allowed to ride the rides at any time. There will be an employee day every Friday where you are allowed to act as a guest for one day.
16. Always do your best to make guests comfortable and don't forget to smile~

~Player Rules~

~Sign Up and OOC Rules~
1. I am the GM, and my word is final. I may in the future appoint a second GM, and they will have the same power. I make the rules
I enforce the rules, and I do have the power to kick you out. That being said, I will do my best to make fair judgments
in regards to any situation. I am actually pretty nice, don't worry, I don't bite... *Mostly*.
2. Basic rule, I have a character Skeleton for a reason, please use it. It's not fun when I have to look for information that may or may not be there.
3. Please, for this rp, USE REAL PICTURES. I know I have a lot of anime rp's, but I would like to keep this one of the more
realistic side of things, because it has to do with a real place, not something made up.
4. There are three universities in this game, each of which has a different kind of atmosphere. Chose your college wisely in regards to what
your character is like, and what they want to do.
5. Under no circumstances are you allowed to post without a GM accepting your character.
We have to make sure that each character is up to code, and that they don't have anything that could pose problems with the storyline or the lore.
6. Please flesh out the characters, I like seeing that people put effort into their characters, and that they took time to have some
formatting and other things.
7. Please be kind to all your other rp friends, we don't want people feeling attacked or threatened by other. It helps create
a more cohesive bond between players.
8. For the sake of not going crazy at the beginning, we have a 4 character limit, however I will open it up
once we get more people
9. DUE TO PREVIOIUS ISSUES, MAX MAKING THREE COSTUME CHARACTERS!
Almost all the roles were snatched up quickly and all by the same people. You will all have to have ONE different
character at the least, to balance things out
9. Have fun~

~IC Rules~
1. No god moding. Everyone hates it, especially me. We don't have much physical interaction such as fighting in this roleplay, but
it can happen, so don't have your character instantly knock someone twice their size out and come out unscathed.
2. This one goes with the first one, no automatic hits. It kind of sucks when someone just hits you in the face over and over and then throws you off the building without you being able to do anything, like a dummy. Don't do it.
3. Your characters can break the rules! Sure, it gets them a strike, but only if they get caught. I will roll a 6 sided die for every time
someone breaks a rule. If its and even number, you're safe, if it's and odd number, you are in trouble!
4. As this is an OPEN AGE roleplay, no smut will be allowed in this thread. It's also a personal rule of mine, that I don't do smut
so I would prefer to leave it out of this roleplay.
5. Cursing. Now, I know some characters are not going to be the sweetest, and some are just going to have a few instances, but
I am completely fine with your characters cursing. However, one every single post is kind of extreme, so try
to avoid putting one in every message.
6. GRAMMAR! Now one of my pet peeves is having people who spell things shorthanded. It doesn't matter to me if there are a few mistakes here
and there, but when I have to spend 5 minutes reading a three sentence paragraph, I don't enjoy it as much. Please refrain
from using text talk and please try to use a spell checker if you don't know English very well.
7. Likewise, only type in third person. Reason is, first person can confuse people. It makes them get lost in all the I's, since there would be a ton of them. So please, for my sake and the sake of others, use third person. Also, the first word from the next rule is he password,
please put this in at the bottom of your CS, in a sentence, in the other section, and ignore the last rule.
8. Disneyland was made to be for families, so feel free to have some NPC's while you are using your characters.
9. YOU CAN NOT BE YOUR OWN PARTNER/LOVER! I hate it when people do this, it sucks to be done, and if you plan on having a drama point based on the fact that two of your characters are together, that's fine as long as it doesn't stay
10. Please try to post a paragraph each time. I really detest having a lot of 1 liners, so please try to keep them away.
11. Try not to go to far without me posting, I hate feeling left behind
12. POST OFTEN! I don't want people who give up after a few posts, or just don't respond, it causes
us to just be sad, and for this to die
13. If you read everything, put Roller coaster in a sentence at the bottom of your CS.

Last edited:
~Available Jobs~
(Can be updated later to add more spots depending on how many I get)
Keep in mind some people may have many reserved spots
since this is a restart of an old rp I had, that died, so some of
us with have a lot of completed characters in the beginning

~Rides~

Space Mountain
Girl: Taken by IceQueen
Boy: Open

Matterhorn Bobsleigh-Right Side
Girl: Open

Matterhorn Bobsleigh-Left Side
Boy:Open

California Screamin'-Right Side

California Screamin'-Left Side

Tower of Terror

Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
Boy: Taken by IceQueen

Splash Mountain

Teacups

Grizzly River Run
Boy: Taken by IceQueen

Radiator Racers

Toy Story Midway Mania

Star Tours- The Adventures Continue

Sorin' Over California
Girl: Oppen

Indiana Jones

Autotopia

Finding Nemo- Submarine Voyage

Haunted Mansion

Mike and Sully to the Rescue!

Little Mermaid- Ariel's Undersea Adventure

Pirates of the Carribian

Roger Rabbit's Wild Ride

Storrybrook Canal

~Food Stands~
Pineapple Ice-cream
Boy: Taken by Autumn

Popcorn- Down by Pirates of the Caribbean

Concessions- Tomorrowland

Cozy Cone

Boudin Bakery

Flo's V8 Café

French Market Restaurant
Boy: Taken by mr_pibbs

Carnation Café

Ariel's Grotto

Wine House Terrocatta

Blue Bayu

~Characters~
WE ARE CURRENTLY NOT ACCEPTING FROM THIS CATEGORY

Jasmine: Taken by Autumn
Aladin: Open

Merida: Lorraine Carlson

Ariel: Emma Mathews
Prince Eric: Open

Elsa: Open
Anna: Open
Kristoff: Open

Esmarelda: Open
Pheobus: Open

Cinderella: Taken by Autumn
Prince Charming: Open

Tiana: Open
Prince Naveen: Open

Alice: Open
Mad Hatter: Open
Cheshire Cat: Open

Pocahontas: Open
John Smith: Open

Mulan: Taken by IceQueen
Shang: Open

Rapunzle: Open
Flynn Rider: Open

Micky Mouse: Open
Minny Mouse: Open
Goofy: Open
Donald: Open
Daffy: Open

Chip: Open
Dale: Open

Thor: Open
Iron Man: Open
Hulk: Open
Hawkeye: Open

Buzz Light-year: Open
Woodie: Open
Jessie: Open

Hiro Hamada: Open
Baymax: Open
Gogo Tomago: Taken By IceQueen
Wasabi: Open
Fred: Open
Honey Lemmon: Open

Last edited:
I'll join again, probably with the same characters

I will be rejoining, same characters, and I will reread the rules.

I will be rejoining, same characters, and I will reread the rules.
Thanks Autumn! I had to adjust them because we had a lot of peeps drop so it mostly has to do with charies. Just don't post them here, I will have a separate thread

@Shayla I will have to get back to you on those, because I am not sure if those players are returning or if their owners don't want to play them anymore

I almost forgot my lovely @Tart

Hmm.. I may or may not Rejoin. I do love my character I made for this.. I'll think on it!

Hmm.. I may or may not Rejoin. I do love my character I made for this.. I'll think on it!
Well it's all up to you~ I'm not forcing you

I'll probably keep my same spots if it's alright with you love c:

I'll probably keep my same spots if it's alright with you love c:
Remember to re read the rules, because I said that you at the least have to have one different charrie if you have under 5, and 5 and above you have to have two, because too many people had characters

Remember to re read the rules, because I said that you at the least have to have one different charrie if you have under 5, and 5 and above you have to have two, because too many people had characters
Oh yes yes, I read them! I don't know which different character to pick!

Wait, so now it's a requirement to have two characters?

Wait, so now it's a requirement to have two characters?
Nope, it's not, I am just trying to avoid people having all the costume characters, so if you have 5 characters or more you have to have at the least two that aren't costume characters

@Shayla I will have to get back to you on those, because I am not sure if those players are returning or if their owners don't want to play them anymore
@Shayla I tagged you here, just making sure you saw~

Status
Not open for further replies.