||Disney Life-The Magic Lives On||-OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
~ Here and cannot wait!

~ Here and cannot wait!
I should have the list completely updated, but keep in mind that some people might want to come in and take some of their spots back, but I did add some new ones

Would it be okay to reserve Alice and Anna? I can switch to anything you'd need honestly.

If one of those is taken I'd gladly take Esmeralda or someone.

Would it be okay to reserve Alice and Anna? I can switch to anything you'd need honestly.

If one of those is taken I'd gladly take Esmeralda or someone.
Well unless shattered decided to come back you can, but I would like it if you took on another character to pick something besides a costume character

I'll take the Pirate's of the Caribbean Ride Female :)

Alright, cool. I'll be bringing Matthew back (I'm changing Dylan's name)

@Brea, you'd better get yo butt back here or Imma come up there and poke you with a stick! :3

Reactions: Brea
Reserving Flynn Rider for Matt's new job :3

And is this a reboot or are we continuing the story from last time? Maybe if we're continuing, it's been a few months since school started and they've been at the park for a while?

Last edited:
Reserving Flynn Rider for Matt's new job :3

And is this a reboot or are we continuing the story from last time? Maybe if we're continuing, it's been a few months since school started and they've been at the park for a while?
Flynn rider is taken, idk how that slipped my mind. And we are starting over because we barely got into it

Alright then I'll keep Matt at the French Resturant, vyying for a job one day as a character :3

SCREAMS FROM EXCITEMENT. I am so joining again. I did re-read the rules, and I think it's good that you've set a limit on a certain number of costume characters one person can have! Now... let's see...

I think I'd like to bring Jennifer back (She played Elsa, Faceclaim is Candice Accola), but that's my only character who will be returning. Am I allowed to reserve Elsa again? I'm just making sure because it says you are not currently accepting from the Character section, soooo...

And, I'd also like to reserve the Radiator Racers boy (Faceclaim: Ansel Elgort) and the Tomorrowland Concessions boy (faceclaim:(Colton Hayes).

((Also, I'd like the record to show that I am interested in Thor (Face claim: Max Thieriot), though I am not necessarily reserving him.))

And since we're saying face claims, Matthew uses Andrew Garfield.

ICE!! I wanna take Pocahontas (Face Claim: Fivel Stewart), Anna (Face Claim: don't know yet), Boudin Bakery boy(FC: Don't know yet) and Tiana (FC: Normani Hamilton)

ICE!! I wanna take Pocahontas (Face Claim: Fivel Stewart), Anna (Face Claim: don't know yet), Boudin Bakery boy(FC: Don't know yet) and Tiana (FC: Normani Hamilton)
Cool, though Shattered might want to keep tiana idk

So have we contacted all the old people to check if they're still up for their individual roles?

OKAY! Just a quick face claims!

Flynn Rider ~ Portrayed by Drew Roy

Princess Jasmine ~ Portrayed by Antonia Iacobescu

Cinderella ~ Portrayed by (I might do Miley Cyrus, maybe, not sure!)

Pineapple Ice-Cream Boy - Portrayed by Cody Christian

~ If I do get a chance to get my hand's on Alice I would be using either Cassidy Wolfe or Dove Cameron unless Shattered takes her.

If I don't get her I'll be using Esmeralda , Nina Dobrev and for my Pirate's of the Caribbean Ride Female it will be Jasmine Sander's.

I am staying and Keeping Ariel who is my Emma and Merida who is Lorraine. I litterally found people who cos as them really well and just used them

Status
Not open for further replies.