1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
fandom, slice of life, modern, fantasy
I've been playing around with an idea that takes place in a fictional land and has a boarding school that our characters would attend. They would basically be children of disney characters. I know this has been done a lot but I'm craving something like this and the idea kind of revolves around a mysterious villain.

The idea is that up until recently, the school only allowed kids of the 'good people', but as of late, they decided to accept all kids, even those of villains, as long as they were on their best behaviour. As an added bonus, the characters would all have powers that are somehow related to their parents backstories. There'll be a reason for this though and currently I' thinking that they'd be the only ones in the school with powers but I'm still figuring that part out.

I guess I'd like a maximum of eight people maybe, with a minimum of two characters and maximum of four, one of each sex.

I'd love any suggestions! Please let me know here if anyone is interested :3

Reactions: Violet
Any limitations? Do you want everyone to be a human character? Can I be the child of an animal character?

Any limitations? Do you want everyone to be a human character? Can I be the child of an animal character?
I think for the moment I'd want it to be children of human characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.