Orochi

GET OFF MY LAWN :E
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
HOLY FUCKING SHIT!

http://www.comicgasm.com/breaking-news-disney-buys-marvel/

snikteyes.jpg

FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I would like to see a Howard the Duck VS Donald Duck comic.

Perhaps even one where the Punisher goes after all Disney's villains. It'd be like when Archie and the Punisher did that crossover. Except more magical.

Yea I do hate to see what Disney does to the X-Men..

Just look what they did to their own shit! I don't like this new nice perky Tinkerbell.. the real Tinkerbell would kill out of jealousy!

FUCK. THIS MADE ME RAGE SO HARD WHEN I FIRST HEARD IT. IT WAS LIKE, 5 IN THE MORNING WHEN MY SISTER STARTED READING THE ARTICLE OUTLOUD TO SPITE ME. SO THIS WAS MY MORNING FACE:

RAGE.jpg

please. don't tell me no one saw this coming. marvel and dc have both been on the downslope profits-wise for years. the only thing that surprised me was that it wasn't dc who ate up marvel as a subsidiary. then again, disney actually has enough multimedia capital to pull this sort of thing. what i'm curious about is that marvel has been churning out a lot of movies in the last 10 years, and i'm surprised that didn't help keep the company afloat.

i fucking swear if disney channel actors and stuff start showing up and kiddy-fying marvel films.

wayne brady's gonna choke a bitch

please. don't tell me no one saw this coming. marvel and dc have both been on the downslope profits-wise for years. the only thing that surprised me was that it wasn't dc who ate up marvel as a subsidiary. then again, disney actually has enough multimedia capital to pull this sort of thing. what i'm curious about is that marvel has been churning out a lot of movies in the last 10 years, and i'm surprised that didn't help keep the company afloat.

I figured it would come some time, but I thought it would just be another comic company. Also figured all the games and movies they've been pumping out would've helped out a lot.

Marvel comics have gotten pretty WTF lately...but I will miss all the grimdark it has been turning into. What I'm really wondering is if they're going to try to fiddle with the contents of storylines or whatnot. I've been keeping up with Marvel ever since I was a little kid and it just seems like the storylines have sort of...GROWN UP along with me. When I read the new issues, I wonder if kids nowdays really DO read comics at all. It just doesn't have the same sort of 'jump in and join us!' feel that it used to.

WHAT IF THEY DO...MARVEL PRINCESSES....ADDING WOLVERING TO KINGDOM HEARTS...EVERYONE WILL BECOME...SORA-FIED.

I never read comics ever.. so this really does not affect me much..

Lucky my hobby is gardening! Try to buy our the plant nurseries Disney! I dare you!

On another note, If you had stock in Marvel prior to last friday expect some profit.

I just hate to see Disney buy all of this stuff.... I used to love Disney but lately, they've been churning out steamed crap. HSM can crawl up my ass and die.

.....Let's have a moment of silence to remember those great times...

....Was that Iron Man as Buzz fucking Lightyear?

Sign me up for that shit.

Marvel vs Capcom 3?! Is it....going to become Disney-fied?!
NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Expect Sora to team up with Deadpool~

Status
Not open for further replies.