Discovery

*Hiru chuckled as she asked what shows play nowadays, thinking of a wide variety of videos that are on. He opened his draws and saw his collection of DVDS. He started searching through them as he was about to say something*

There is a lot on TV but movie wise, there is horror's, Romance, Drama, Fighting, Adventure, and more.

*Hiru mentioned as he looked over to see whether she heard him or not, As he looked over, he heard what she said and nodded before looking back at the DVD's, Not being surprised as he usually hide his dragon scale armor under his jacket. Being wanted and hunted by his own brethren made him paranoid around strangers and that's why he always kept his armor on him. Except this ones as he didn't need the armor to go to the inn earlier. He thought about the fact of whether they would ever stop following his trail or if he would have to be on the move forever. After a while, he looked back and chuckled*

Same as me eh? keeping armour on while traveling. it's a dangerous world out there.

*He mentioned as he thought for a moment, '' had she ever watched TV before?'' He didn't mind whether she did or not as it was only recently that he learned about it but wasn't too sure whether she did*

So. What kind of movie do you fancy?

*He asked again with a smile, curious as to what kind of movie she enjoyed as it was rare for him to have someone come round. He had so many movies in the draws, just in case someone was specific with what kind of movie they wanted. He rarely had anyone round and was barely in himself but he always wanted to have spare movies, just in case he wanted to watch them in the future*

Don't worry for me, I like all movies.

*Hiru reassured her, just in case she started thinking of what Hiru would want to watch. It was common for people to be concerned of what he wanted to watch which is why he, usually watched a bit of everything and found a liking in each movie type*

Krystal took off her armor and pulled her kimono back on.

"I have a home demon world after me, I need this armor at all times. But I think I'm safe here."

She told Hiru. After her Kimono was fixed she put down her hair and ran her fingers through it. Her soft silky white hair flowed between her fingers like a current of water flowing over smooth rocks. She turned around and walked up behind Hiru, crouching down to the floor and looking at the wide variety of movies Hiru had.

"I like horror movies."

She advised him, saying the words softly over his shoulder. She then stood up and picked up her bowl again, then sat on the couch.

*Hiru was looking through his adventures and sci-fi as he waited for her to decide. After a minute of looking, he was surprised to hear her so close to him. As she finished, He stopped looking through them and pulled out a horror that he hadn't watched yet but heard that it was a good gory horror and, a great spiritual horror. One of a kind horror movie. He knew nothing of what happened in ''Dark Remains'' but pulled it out and started putting it in the DVD player*​

I have not watched this one but, i have heard about it from others that it's a unique horror.

*He mentioned and smiled as he liked his Horrors more then other kind of movies. The more he hung with her, the more he was liking about her. He pressed on the eject button a second time and picked up the remote before walking over to the couch, sitting next to her. He placed one arm across the back of the couch, in case she wanted to lean on him and used his other hand to place the remote next to his ramen and tried out the ramen*

I was right. The ramen is nice and sweet, Like your smile.

*He said with a chuckle, eating some more and enjoying it as if he was completely new to the food which Funny enough, he was new to it. He looked over to her after taking some of the ramen, rubbing his face with the back of his hand before looking over and smiling*

You comfortable?

*He asked curiously as he wanted to be sure before playing the movie*

Krystal lightly scooted closer to Hiru on the couch and gave him a smile. She was glad he liked her Ramen. She leaned back, resting her head on Hiru's shoulder and nodded her head.

"Yeah I'm comfortable."

She told him. Hiru was warm, it reminded her of being hugged by her father when she was young. Being in the house with Hiru brought back great memories. And she cherished ever minute of it.

Soon after the movie started, Krystal finished her ramen and set the bowl down on the table. Then she snuggled up next to Hiru and watched the move. During scary parts she would hide her face and close her eyes against Hiru's chest, not thinking about how close she was to him. She only enjoyed horror movies because of the adrenaline rush it gave her. She was greatly enjoying her time there.

*Hiru smiled as he heard her being comfortable. He had some more of the ramen before the movie started. As Hiru felt her snuggle in, He moved her arm to the front of her as if to hug her while she was snuggling in. He liked the feeling of having someone in his arm's while watching a movie as it made him feel comfortable and closer. Hiru wasn't one for hugs as they was rare. Not just because a lot of people disliked him for being a bad omen, but because he had that sort of appearance that would quake other's in fear. Hiru watched the movie and felt her hide herself against his chest. He also sometimes would close his eyes. Not because of how scary it was, but mainly because of the gory parts. He liked gory but certain scene's he wouldn't like but, he was still enjoying the movie all together*

Krystal had something bothering her. It kept running through her head. She just didn't feel right because Hiru didn't know how old she was. For being a 16 year old girl that grew up with a rough life, she never found an interest in guys her age. They were all always irresponsible and immature that she just kept her heart locked in a box. But now that she was certain she had feelings for Hiru, she didn't feel right keeping it a secret. Krystal wasn't even paying attention to the movie anymore because of how much it bothered her.

"Hiru.... How old are you?"

She asked him in a low soft tone. She halfway didn't want him to answer in fear of how the conversation will go but she needed to put her mind to ease if she planned on having a good time today.

*Hiru was sort of irritated by the question. Not because he had a problem telling her the age that he tell's everyone, but the fact that he can't tell his real age to anyone unless they become precious to him. The last person he told was his last girlfriend and because she died, he felt less comfortable telling his real age. He thought that this answer be easy as his appearance was around about 20 anyway*

Im sorry to say but, Im 23 years old. What's yours?

*Hiru mentioned as he looked down to her with a smile, trying to hide the fact that, he hated the idea of hide his real age but he knew that, if he wanted her to live for now, he would have to hide it. It killed him inside to have to hide such a thing from someone he really liked*

Or that's the age that everyone is told.

*He thought it only be fair to let her know that, it wasn't his real age. maybe by admitting that little bit of detail to her, he might feel comfortable with admitting his real age at a sooner time. Hoping that it did feel more comfortable, he looked back at the TV and carried on watching the movie*

Krystal bit her lip. Being told that Hiru was in his twenties made her feel more like she would be shot down if she mentioned her real age.

"I normally tell people that I'm 19..."

​Krystal started twiddling her thumb, trying to get the courage to tell him her real age. She just didn't want to upset him. She could picture his reaction already. He would probably feel odd that he's spending this much time with a minor. He would probably feel sorry that such a little girl had to live this way, and live in a lie. She didn't want any sympathy. She didn't want to ruin any chances of making a good impression in his life. But she would feel even more horrible if she kept it from him.

"I'm 16, Hiru..."

She said softly, avoiding eye contact as best she could.

*Hiru coughed as he needed to clear his throat, his voice sounding a but off but was cleared now. He heard what she said and smiled, liking her honesty greatly as he hated being lied to. He then chuckled as he looked down to her and thought that, if she was going to be honest about her age, then he better do the same or he would feel bad about it*

My true age is a bit complicated. As i mentioned before, I look around my twenties and will always look around my twenties for the rest of my life. My real age at the moment is 35.

*Hiru sighed after that as he didn't like the reactions in his head. He wanted her to stay but thought that, she would act the same as other's would. Leave or be disturbed by the age distance. In his mind, age was but a number and he never cared for age. He looked at her after a few minutes and smiled as not everything was bad*

Despite your bad past, You can expect a better future. This is the problem with having a demon side, The host is forced to look younger then he actually is.

*Hiru mentioned as he thought for a moment, ''what would she be thinking at the moment?''. He looked down to her with a smile as he wanted to make sure that she was alright, and not too uncomfortable*

Krystal smiled. She wasn't the only one with a secret. Though the age difference was bigger than she expected, she didn't care. She thought for a minute about what she was going to do or say next, and then she Kissed Hiru on the cheek.

"Well do you think age matters when someone likes someone else?"

She asked, trying to hint her feeling for him because she didn't want to just bluntly come out with it. She rested her head on his chest and looked at the TV waiting for his answer.

*Hiru felt her kiss and was surprised greatly, not expecting such a reaction from her and the realized something that he thought he would have earlier. She must like him greatly as well or else she wouldn't have done that. He heard what she said and nodded sideways to indicate that it doesn't*

No it shouldn't. it is rather silly that some people believe that it should.

*Hiru mentioned as he felt her head on his chest, his heart besting a bit faster than normal now. He placed his hand on her cheek and softly, lifted her head up while stroking her hand so than he could see her fact. He then leaned in and attempted to kiss her on the lips. He believed that, she wouldn't react to this as most females liked being stroked on the cheek and he thought that, with her liking him, she probably wouldn't react to this*

Krystal slowly closed her eyes as Hiru got closer to her face. She felt his lips brush against hers and she kissed his. Her stomach had butterflies and her body temperature rose. Her skin was burning up a bit As she kissed him again, this time longer. Shethen pulled away and looked Hiru in the eyes.

"Are you really ok with this? You don't have to be so nice to me if you don't want to."

She told him.

*Hiru chuckled as she stopped and stated whether he was ok with it. Noticing her eyes locked into his and he smiled before answering*

Would i kiss your lovely lips if I wasn't ok with it?

*Hiru closed his eyes as he went to kiss her more but, this time he started kissing her passionately as he felt completely calm and clear with her around. He enjoyed kissing her and moved his left arm to her hair and started stroking her while kissing her. He

Krystal kissed him deeply. She moved to where she was facing him, sitting in his lap. Her left hand on her cheek and her right hand on his neck. She never had this feeling for anyone in her life before. She started forgetting what was going on or where she was. All she knew was that she was there with Hiru and no one else. She didn't care where the night lead to, she just wanted the moment to last forever.

*Hiru felt her move on his laps, liking the comfort and where she was, he started to move his spare right hand to her back and push her closer to him so than he could feel their bodys touch. He carried on kissing her deeply as he moved his left hand to her back as well. He stopped for a moment and laid his head on the couch and smiled at her before leaning his head up to hiss her. He then slowly kept pulling away to hopefully taunt her and make her want to kiss him more*

Hiru pulled away from the kiss teasingly. Krystal moved closer to him, kissing him back. She wrapped her arms around his waist to keep him closer to her. She ... (OOC: I just got writters block >< I don't know what else to do... Do i like, fuck you now or... xD)

(OOC: to be honest, im not too sure either. i thought that, if it would lead to that, it would be posted on a mature RP but it's up to you xD Either way is good for me )

*Hiru then stopped and moved his head to get to her neck and started kissing her neck while moving one of her hands to go deep into her hair and softly stroke her hair. To his believe, some females liked their hair being played with so he gave it a try*